XY OU Flying scorpion's and snakes

Hello and welcome to my second RMT.

I have been messing around with some ideas lately, and I have managed to find something that works decently well. so here goes nothing.

I will now introduce my team.

Manectric @ Manectite
Ability: Lightningrod
EVs: 32 Def / 252 SpA / 224 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
Mega manectric speaks for itself, Volt switch is for switching shananigans, Lightningrod is for absorbing Electric attacks, Over heat is preffered over flamethrower in my case because it does more damage, and I use it as a hit and run type of pokemon anyway, thunderbolt is for a more reliable stab move, and HP ice for taking out Ground type pokemon. I gave mega manectric 224 speed EV's as this just outspeeds Landorus I when it hasnt mega'd yet, which is always good. This is all the speed it needs, therefore I put the rest in defence so it can take physical hits even better. This also is a fantastic partner for gyarados.

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 188 SpD / 68 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Roost
Meet Gliscor, this thing is about the most hated pokemon out there, and for good reason. I run a Special defence set, this allows it to take hits from both sides.I run 68 speed EV's because this allows it outspeed things that are trying to outspeed things that try to outspeed adamamnt Bisharp, sounds complicated, I know. Earthquake is A reliable stab move, taunt is for taunting any SR lead or for just preventing the enemy from using any non-attacking move, toxic is for entoxicating any non steel or poison type, Roost is for some fast recovery. I also use gliscor as knock off fodder or as a status absorber. this is after poison heal has been activated by the toxic orb offcourse.

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 220 SpD / 40 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Lava Plume
- Protect
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
Heatran is my Stealth rock lead of choice, this thing is amazingly good. I run 0 attack IV's so I take even less from foul play and I run 40 speed EV's for outspeeding mawile. Lava Plume is a reliable stab move and is used for burning other pokemon, Protect is for scouting and stalling the Leftovers recovery, Stealth rocks are for putting rocks up and Roar is for phasing. Leftovers are for some recovery. Heatran stops so many pokemon dead in their tracks and makes up for a fantastic partner for both scizor AND latios.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 112 HP / 252 Atk / 144 Spe
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
Banded scizor is a very under rated threat, its damage is rediculous. Scizor is here for getting manectric in safely, and for just being a jerk in general. I run 144 speed EV's so I can outspeed mawile and things that try to speed creep it. I put the rest in HP so it can take a few more hits. U turn is getting mega manectric in safely and for picking up some momentum, Super power is for catching any heatran off gaurd, Bullet punch is for a reliable stab move with priority, knock off is for some knock off support and being able to hit aegislash.

Latios @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
I love this thing, it is my defoger of choice and pairs really well with heatran. Draco meteor is an insanely powerfull move and is standard on any latios, Defog is for removing hazards, Psyshock is used over psychic because it already has a hard hitting special move, Hidden power Fighting is used for luring in any bisharp or tyranitar that try to wall and/or pursuit trap it. Leftovers is prefered in my case because it allow is to have alot more survivabilty then when it has Life orb. It still does alot of damage regardless of the leftovers.

Gyarados @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Waterfall
- Bounce
- Ice Fang
Scarfed gyarados, yes you heard it right, its scarfed. It makes for a great partner and late game cleaner for this team, People dont expect it and keep pokemon in on it that would normally force gyarados to switch(like mega manectric). Earthquake is needed on this thing, it hits electric type's, Waterfall is a reliable stab move, Bounce is for a secondary stab move, this also lets it beat grass type's that arent ferrothorn, I ran stone edge for a while, but I decided to run Ice fang instead, Ice fang lets it hit dragon type's that it cant really touch without it. I chose to run intimidate instead of moxie because it pairs so well with mega manectric's intimidate, 216 speed lets it outspeed jolly mega heracross may its scarf get knocked off, I put the rest in HP so it can take hits a bit better.

Well, thats it. This is my RMT. I know that its a bit short, but it was bout the pokemon anyway. Please leave your thoughts about this team below, ILY all.

Importable:
Garydos (Gyarados) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Waterfall
- Bounce
- Ice Fang

Gluescor (Gliscor) (M) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 188 SpD / 68 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Roost

MANectrick (Manectric) (M) @ Manectite
Ability: Lightningrod
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 32 Def / 252 SpA / 224 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Heatransexual (Heatran) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 220 SpD / 40 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Lava Plume
- Protect
- Stealth Rock
- Roar

Last Sensation (Latios) (M) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

Scozir (Scizor) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 112 HP / 252 Atk / 144 Spe
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off

BASED

Banned deucer.
Hello this is a pretty good team you have here tbh more than likely one of the better ones that i have rated recently haha. i dont have much time as of now so i am going to throw out a few things i wanted to say real quick and if i need to i'll edit in more later :]. First of all i noticed on your Manetric you only invested enough to outspeed Lando-i this is of course understandable but you really should consider outrunning Garchomp so I would change Manetric's EV spread to 24HP / 252SpA / 232Spe. Another thing I noticed was two speed creeps that to me did not make sense and those were on Heatran and Scizor. Considering Mawile usually runs 124spd to outspeed things like Aegislash and Scizor the speed creep on Tran is 100% not needed and anyways a lot of Mawile only have Sucker Punch to touch Heatran anyways (a lot run Iron Head/Fire fang>Knock Off) this in mind I would like to purpose you change the EV spread on Heatran to 248HP / 8Def / 252SpD and purpose that you use Will-O-Wisp > Roar. This way you can burn Mawile potentially trying to use Sucker Punch on your tran and at the same time this stops you from becoming set up bait to things that would usually set up in your face such as Gyarados. Up next is a quick change to the Scizor spread. As I mentioned before most Mawile only run enough to outrun base 65s this being said I suggest you change your Scizor spread to 240HP / 252Atk / 16Spe. My last and by far biggest change to the team is something you may or may not take a fancy to but I think is the best option and that is Offensive DD Gyarados > Scarf Gyarados. I am really hoping this rate helped out your team a bit, have a good day! :]

Gyarados @ Lum Berry
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 56 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Bounce

This set is extremely scary to most current teams and can put in an insane amount of work after only one Dragon Dance. Furthermore this set gives your team an obvious win condition in a powerful set up sweeper. Plus it still maintains Scarf Gyara's roll of a great cleaner I changed up the EV spread a bit so you can outrun maxtimid Maga Manetric after one DD. The Lum Berry is for Twave Thundurus trying to stop you from sweeping or random Will-o-Wisp/Toxic users that want to try to whittle it down.

Hello this is a pretty good team you have here tbh more than likely one of the better ones that i have rated recently haha. i dont have much time as of now so i am going to throw out a few things i wanted to say real quick and if i need to i'll edit in more later :]. First of all i noticed on your Manetric you only invested enough to outspeed Lando-i this is of course understandable but you really should consider outrunning Garchomp so I would change Manetric's EV spread to 24HP / 252SpA / 232Spe. Another thing I noticed was two speed creeps that to me did not make sense and those were on Heatran and Scizor. Considering Mawile usually runs 124spd to outspeed things like Aegislash and Scizor the speed creep on Tran is 100% not needed and anyways a lot of Mawile only have Sucker Punch to touch Heatran anyways (a lot run Iron Head/Fire fang>Knock Off) this in mind I would like to purpose you change the EV spread on Heatran to 248HP / 8Def / 252SpD and purpose that you use Will-O-Wisp > Roar. This way you can burn Mawile potentially trying to use Sucker Punch on your tran and at the same time this stops you from becoming set up bait to things that would usually set up in your face such as Gyarados. Up next is a quick change to the Scizor spread. As I mentioned before most Mawile only run enough to outrun base 65s this being said I suggest you change your Scizor spread to 240HP / 252Atk / 16Spe. My last and by far biggest change to the team is something you may or may not take a fancy to but I think is the best option and that is Offensive DD Gyarados > Scarf Gyarados. I am really hoping this rate helped out your team a bit, have a good day! :]

Gyarados @ Lum Berry
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 56 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Bounce

This set is extremely scary to most current teams and can put in an insane amount of work after only one Dragon Dance. Furthermore this set gives your team an obvious win condition in a powerful set up sweeper. Plus it still maintains Scarf Gyara's roll of a great cleaner I changed up the EV spread a bit so you can outrun maxtimid Maga Manetric after one DD. The Lum Berry is for Twave Thundurus trying to stop you from sweeping or random Will-o-Wisp/Toxic users that want to try to whittle it down.

Thanks alot for the rate, I actually started running DD gyara about 4 days after I RMT'd it. I just failed to update it :P.

I also fixed the EV's on my scizor and heatran.

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hey Omegasization cool team! Gonna echo Based here a bit and suggest the change of Choice Scarf Gyarados to Offensive DD Gyarados. Lum Berry helps you vs Thunder Wave spammed from Thundurus and also helps you set up vs Choice Specs Keldeo clicking Scald with ease. I find no need for me to leave the import as he has already done a great job. Also fully agreeing with his spread changes on Manectric/Scizor/Heatran. Now for a suggestion of my own lol. I think that, while I understand Leftovers give you more survivability on Latios, I feel the extra power coming from Life Orb is too useful to give up. I'd also put Roost as its final move. HP Fighting is good bait for Bisharp who try to Pursuit trap you but that's about it. Most Tyranitar are Mega Tyranitar or Choice Scarf for Mega Pinsir, the latter trapping you regardless of HP Fighting. Roost helps you vs stall teams as well as gives you a solid switch in to Choice Specs Keldeo whom otherwise would easily wear you down.
Latios (Latios) (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Psyshock
- Roost

Anyway, that's all i've got! Hope i helped. :]

Hey Omegasization cool team! Gonna echo Based here a bit and suggest the change of Choice Scarf Gyarados to Offensive DD Gyarados. Lum Berry helps you vs Thunder Wave spammed from Thundurus and also helps you set up vs Choice Specs Keldeo clicking Scald with ease. I find no need for me to leave the import as he has already done a great job. Also fully agreeing with his spread changes on Manectric/Scizor/Heatran. Now for a suggestion of my own lol. I think that, while I understand Leftovers give you more survivability on Latios, I feel the extra power coming from Life Orb is too useful to give up. I'd also put Roost as its final move. HP Fighting is good bait for Bisharp who try to Pursuit trap you but that's about it. Most Tyranitar are Mega Tyranitar or Choice Scarf for Mega Pinsir, the latter trapping you regardless of HP Fighting. Roost helps you vs stall teams as well as gives you a solid switch in to Choice Specs Keldeo whom otherwise would easily wear you down.
Latios (Latios) (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Psyshock
- Roost

Anyway, that's all i've got! Hope i helped. :]
I can see where you are comming from, I have already tried that set a numerous amount of times. it just didnt work for me :/, I still apreciate you taking a look at my team though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)