Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
fukin hell, that was the funniest (best?) naruto chapter in a long time. i'm glad to see that kishi has not forgotten naruto's roots among all the dbz-esque action that has been going on recently.

CrushinDefeat

Defeat me if you can... Survive if I let you!
In all honesty when I read this chapter I absolutely burst into laughter when I saw Naruto's perfected "jutsu". Honestly though it was one of the smartest things I've seen in a while, none of us expected it at all, and it threw Kaguya completely off. At first I had assumed Naruto had practiced a Sealing Technique, but when he pulled out his Reverse Harem Jutsu I thought it was actually not a bad move. Yes its silly, yes its idiotic, yes its ineffective, but when you can use such a silly maneuver to surprise your opponent and almost nearly seal them up thats a very smart move. In regards to Kaguya spliting them up, It feels really pointless considering she can absorb all kinds of Jutsu they have, then again I assume she split them because of the Moon/Sun Tattoo's. Sasuke's trapped in the desert while Naruto and the others are still in the Frozen-esque World. Also there must be something they can do with Obito's body now(Is he even dead at this point ._.). Chapters not too bad. I assume that Sasuke is going to fight her first, which is actually not a bad, since Naruto and Kakashi could formula some strategy at this point with all the limited resources they have. Hope to see whats in store next week.

And now we know why Obito is magically alive and his purpose. Eh. My favorite part was Hashirama meeting the sage instead.

Hashirama can't do a thing to bunny
It's not that skewed - Hashirama is minimum at Naruto(if not higher) level right now, so imo he can actually help(unlike most of the rest), probably more useful than Kakashi(although I think the sage will revive Madara too(probably to non-corrupted stage though) and give him a second chance to redeem himself by helping Sasuke)

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
one of my friends from high school posted about how good he thinks the naruto manga is right now. what one liner can I say to him that will hurt his feelings so much that he will switch sides and agree with me?

"...and THIS is a show about NINJAS... derp."

one of my friends from high school posted about how good he thinks the naruto manga is right now. what one liner can I say to him that will hurt his feelings so much that he will switch sides and agree with me?
Just compare it with Neon Genesis Evangelion (the best anime of all time)

So why didn't Sasuke give his eyes to Sakura, Kakashi and Naruto? Naruto could have just regenerated Sasuke's eyes with a touch and they'd have more of a fighting chance, especially Kakashi and Naruto.

more like bc that's not how special eyes work
Debatable, the whole Madara/Pain/Obito-Tobi thing still makes no sense regarding special eye powers, for example Pain was revived with the Rinnegan by Kabuto, yet consider: they were never his naturally for starters, they were eventually removed upon his original death, and at one point you had revived Madara and revived Nagato running around while Obito was using one of the originals.

So it really isn't that far off to question if Sakura could rip sharingan off of Sasuke, implement them into the others, and just have Naruto regrow Sasuke's pair.

CrushinDefeat

Defeat me if you can... Survive if I let you!
Sasukes New Jutsu: Substitution Jutsu! Yay :D Also those eyes locking up ;) Saku-Saru love defeats Kaguya!

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
he got that power when he acquired the rinnegan. he used it for a bit when he fought against madara, but it wasn't too clear then how it worked (for me at least).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)