Home Field Advantage III - Playoffs Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by TDs | Regular Season | Playoffs Round 1

Introduction

Welcome to Home Field Advantage, 3rd edition. With the release of the Sixth Generation, players will have to account for more Pokémon, more strategies, and more tiers. This season-formatted tournament will test each player’s ability in different tiers, proving once and for all who the best battler around is.

General Rules

• 96 players are split into 16 groups of 6 players each. Each player plays 10 games, 2 against each of the members in their group (1 home and 1 away).
• All matchups will be posted here.
• The home player can choose from one of the following tiers to be played: XY OU, XY Ubers, XY UU.
• The home player may choose a different tier to be played, but both sides must agree. The away player cannot reject one of the three main tiers listed above.
• The current Smogon banlists will apply to this tournament.
• High activity is expected of all players in this tournament. It is a long tournament, and I will not be hesitant to remove inactive players.
• The battles must be played on Pokémon Showdown, unless both players agree otherwise.
• The first and only tiebreaker between divisional opponents will be Head to Head matchup. If two players are tied on points and split their 2 matches, they will play a 1 match playoff at the end of the regular season.
• Please let your opponent know what tier you plan to choose ahead of time. This gives the other player time to find or create a team.
• This tournament will use a point system: 2 points for a win (including activity), 1 point for a coin flip win, and 0 points for a loss.
• You will receive 2 points for up to four activity wins. After that, you will only receive 1 point for any remaining activity wins.
• The playoffs will follow the regular season, with the top player from each group advancing to the playoffs. The playoffs will be a best out of 3 format in the three main tiers (XY OU, XY Ubers, and XY UU).

Tournament Rules

Battle Rules

• Evasion Clause
• Sleep Clause
• Species Clause
• OHKO Clause
• Timed Battle

Matchups

The matchups will be a best-of-three in XY OU, XY Ubers, and XY UU.

Haruno vs Eo Ut Mortus
TewMew vs Rockhp
Destiny Device vs e7e
Edgar vs Lady Gaga

Deadline: July 13th, 2014

Last edited:

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
So, I haven't seen Ryanor on at the times he's posted, and I VMed him trying to schedule but no response. I am willing to still get this done, but it probably won't get done if we don't schedule it.

Just to warn you, I will be extremely busy the next 2 weeks and most likely be unable to play my matches. I let the organisator do as he wishes about a potential delay or activity win(though it's not like i can do something about it).

Requesting extension. Seeing as how 5 days have already passed and I still don't have an opp................ so yeah =/ doubt I'll be able to play on sat/sunday.
Well you do have an opponent now, just try your best and if you need a extension I'll give one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)