Your First 100s

I just got my first level 100 Pokemon (well, second if you count my Shiny Giratina from the Summer 2013 event, but that was given to me at level 100 so it doesn't count) - my starter Delphox from Pokemon Y! Now I'm curious: what were your first 100s?

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
In my first play though of my first Pokemon game (Emerald) I was struggling against Winona's Altaria so I decided to get my own. Long story short, it was the only Pokemon I used for the rest of the game so it was level 80 when I defeated the Elite Four. Of course, it later reached level 100 because if it didn't I wouldn't be posting here. :P
My second Level 100 was a Charizard. (So I liked Charzard, sue me.) I decided to play Fire Red using only one Pokemon and I'm the kind of guy who fights all the trainers. All of them. Charizard was level 92 when I defeated the Elite Four the first time, and 98 the second. It actualy didn't reach Level 100 until I transferred it to Diamond.
My third Level 100 was the first shiny I hunted for, Altaria. There's not an interesting story behind this one, (unless you count finding a Shiny in a Nonshiny Patch of grass using the Pokeradar interesting.) but it reached Level 100 in a double battle at the same time as Charizard.

In Emerald I used Rayquaza has a HM slave, it had surf, fly, waterfall and outrage. It was my first level 100.

I got my first(six) level 100 pokemon climbing the White Treehollow in White 2. I used my six strongest pokemon at the time(Dragonite, Latias, Reshiram, Zekrom, Keldeo, and Kyurem) to climb it, and when I got to Area 10, most of them were at level 100. The first one was (iirc)Keldeo.

It took me almost a whole year to get my first Pokémon to level 100. That was Emily, my Infernape and very first Pokémon. That was in Platinum. In SoulSilver, I started doing that routinely, with all six of my main Pokémon (Feraligatr, Gengar, Charizard, Heracross, Venusaur, and Miltank) reaching that number way quicker than Emily, plus a few others (like Shawn the Mewtwo). I have many more in Gen V (such as every member of my Sandstorm team ever) and more in Gen VI (my current team, many other competitive Pokémon I have, my fun Hoenn team to celebrate the new games, and a full team of level 100 Magikarp). I know I don't need to do this anymore thanks to Flat Battles, but there's just a sense of pride I get in having a full team of level 100 Pokémon. That and I can actually sweep with my Chansey in-game and that's hilarious.

Gosh, I can't even remember... I'm pretty sure it was in White/White 2 though and I wanted to make sure it was one of my first transferred in-game Pokémon. Had to have been my Infernape, Brigadier. Then followed the rest of that Platinum team - Togekiss, Gallade, Rhyperior, Milotic, Porygon-Z - and then I moved onto everything else.
However... before that, I have this vague memory of getting my Mewtwo in Heartgold to Level 100. We had maxed out friendship too because of it. We were best friends and had hugs and everything. I miss that little psychopath.

It was Charizard followed by Articuno & Starmie in Red version. It knew Fire Spin (which was awesome back then), Earthquake, Seismic Toss, & fire blast.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I think it was Darkrai in SoulSilver, cuz I used him so much to solo the E4 and level up my other Pokemon.

Typhlosion in G/S/C.

Being like, 7, I had more than enough patience to battle the Elite 4 a hundred times until I could sweep them all only using Typhlosion and Cut. Seriously. My Typhlosion was a 96-time Hall of Famer.

Since I basically never got past the elite 4 back in the day and I never bothered to train my Pokemon my first Pokemon that got to level 100 was actually in Pokemon Black. Since grinding was easy in BW and I spent most of my time hunting for random ass Audino's I have quite a few level 100 Pokemon on there. I had a Serperior, Galvantula, Sawk, Krookodile, Archeops, Bisharp, Hydriegon, Sigilpyh, Darmanitan, DURANT, Mienshou and Klinklang all leveled to 100 but the first one I got to the mighty 3 digit level was none other than Nightmare the Chandelure ( I suck at nicknaming lol ). So Chandlure was on my main team in my BW journeys and since I liked him the most I decided he should go to level 100 first. With a moveset of Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, Energy Ball and Psychic with the mighty Serious nature he wasn't actually that bad for an in game Pokemon so I used him in a few Wifi battles even. All in all Chandelure is awesome and possibly my favorite generation 5 Pokemon after DURANT.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Pokémon Yellow for me. Or, well, it was my cousin's game, but we always played it together. We got an Alakazam up to lvl. 100 after many weeks of grinding (or so it felt like). It rocked the Elite Four with Psychic, Psybeam, Recover and Mega Kick. What a lovely time that was.

Later, on his Silver game, we had this awesome Heracross with Earthquake, Megahorn, Reversal and some other move I can't remember. It absolutely wrecked everything in the game, even lolstomping Red's team.

The first game I owned myself was Crystal. Can't remember which Pokémon I got to lvl. 100 first, but I guess it was a Dragonite. Being traded from my cousin's game, it grew faster than the others, and it wasn't as painfully slow to train as the rest of the 'mons in Crystal. After all, grinding in GSC was really tedious because of the abysmal levels of all in-game opponents apart from Red (seriously, Lance had ONE Pokémon in lvl. 50).

Since then, it's been a few, across virtually all games released since RSE. None particularly notable, they've mostly been Pokémon I've EV'd, trained and then powerlevelled until lvl. 100. I've never filled a full box of them in any one game, but altogether, I might have roughly 50 of them by now.

My first level 100 was a Genesect (I got it from the BW2 release event). I was trying to beat White Tower, and not doing so well. I got so much experience in there, my Genesect hit level 100.

My second level 100 was an Yveltal. I just use it for everything (Flier, beater of Serena, Battle Chateau beater, etc.) so it hit level 100 quite quickly. Ignoring events that I recieved at level 100, those are my only two.

Hmm... this is a little hard.

I'd have to say my very first level 100 was my Feraligatr from Silver - my first ever Pokemon game that was given to me by a friend. I don't remember the moves it had (probably Surf, Strength/Cut, Hydro Pump, and Crunch - or something similar), but I do know that it was my main 'mon in that game - still have it, too (game and 'mon). After I had beaten the game, raised my Feraligatr to Lv. 100, and had done pretty much everything there was to be done in Silver, I learned about the cloning glitch from some friends. Long story short, if I ever go back to my Silver version, I'll find 6 identical Lv. 100 Feraligatr - along with some others (Celebi, I think). I guess that wasn't too hard to remember, after all. /blockoftext

Way back in Silver version, my first lv 100 was an Espeon. I also had a lv 88 Feraligatr, lv 76 Ho-Oh, and a Tyranitar at some other level that doesn't matter. Those were the only 4 Pokemon worth using, as far as 7-year-old me was concerned. Then I accidentally dropped my GameBoy Color off a boat and frankly I never really recovered from the trauma.

Jeez, I feel like scum knowing mine was a Mewtwo :(. Im a HUGE fan of psychic types so when the game tossed me the strongest poke in the entire game, we bonded like grilled cheese and toast.

... Plus it learned so many TMs! How could my friends hope to beat me when I had a poke that can conjure BLIZZARDS with the power of its mind?!

My first level 100 was my Samurott in my White Version. Then a Skarmory in White 2. My Gengar just hit level 100 the other day.

My first was a Bibarel. Name BiBi. We met at level 4, and we just went on together. Through the League and everything. I was so excited that he reached level 100 so I was like, you know what? Let's make him super strong and legendary status by having him solo run the entire game. RIP Bibi.

I encountered a level 100 Magikarp in the Resort Area in Pokémon Platinum. It couldn't evolve, so my Roserade KO'd it.
lol I actually fished up a lv. 99 Magikarp in Resort Area. It took forever to catch since I didn't want to accidentally kill it. I don't think I ever evolved it though.

My first 100 was Empoleon in Platinum. The Battleground is really nice for EXP, and being able to chain Chansey in the Pokeradar for Lucky Eggs (and 2 shinies!) made it easier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)