The Bracket Tournament - Second Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
I contacted z+v the day the round started, and have received no response since. I'm not available for the next 4 days, so will only be hack a couple days before the deadline. If we don't get this done, just posting this for activity purposes

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Tried to contact Nova on IRC on numerous occasions but he never replied..........

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Next round will be done on Sunday. Use this time to contact your opponents. You'd be surprised how little I care about 2 messages sent 3 days apart at the beginning of the round. Especially if you make 15 activity posts.

edit: monday

Last edited:
Activity again been on IRC most of the last 2 weeks and never got contacted. I Vmd him a couple days ago in attempt to play and still no contact on his part besides saying "ill be on and off today" and always logging after I say I can play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)