Trade Shop o' Wonder and Excitement! HUGE ADDITIONS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Just warning you, Love Ball Feebas is impossible.

I'm interested in a female Boofaulent (I completely butchered that name). In return I can trade for a 31/x/31/31/30/31 Timid HP Ghost Icy Wind Keldeo, or a Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 Fast Ball Zapdos with Defog and Heat Wave. Let me know, thanks.

Just warning you, Love Ball Feebas is impossible.

I'm interested in a female Boofaulent (I completely butchered that name). In return I can trade for a 31/x/31/31/30/31 Timid HP Ghost Icy Wind Keldeo, or a Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 Fast Ball Zapdos with Defog and Heat Wave. Let me know, thanks.
The Zapdos sounds good, and I don't care about hacked balls really, I know Smogon doesn't like them but I really don't see a problem with them

Hi edavis707. You have quite a few pokémon I like:
Careful Serene Grace Dunsparce
Jolly Frisk Sentret
Jolly Sap Sipper Stantler
Jolly Hustle Delibird
Quiet Telepathy Elgyem
Timid Blaze Pansear

Please CMT for them.

Zubat

Ability:
Infiltrator Nature: Jolly/Adamant/Timid/Modest
Egg Moves: Brave Bird, Defog, Nasty Plot, Giga Drain
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31 OR 31/X/31/31/31/31
This is illegal, Apricorn balls are never possible with Hidden Abilities like Infiltrator Zubat.
There's a handy list of which Pokemon can legally be in special Pokeballs here.

This is illegal, Apricorn balls are never possible with Hidden Abilities like Infiltrator Zubat.
There's a handy list of which Pokemon can legally be in special Pokeballs here.
I know that, Infiltrator was a mistake, I meant to put Inner Focus. And could you do this in a private message next time instead of calling me out on my main thread? I don't like people posting on it if they're not looking to trade.

Would it be possible to breed a Vivillon in a regular Pokeball w/ Rage Powder? And trade me an unhatched egg so I can nickname it? (I'd ask you to do it, but I tend to change my mind a lot, and that could get annoying).

I just got something new I can trade/breed: a female Sudowoodo in a Friend Ball, in addition to my previous offers.

So I just saw that you want a Spinarak in a Moon Ball. I'm willing to catch one (and breed) for you if you breed me a Chatot w/ Boomburst, Nasty Plot, Encore, and Agility.

Okay, by chain-breeding with my Scolipede & Venomoth, I can give it 4 out of 5 of these egg moves. Which should I ditch?

-Megahorn
-Pursuit
-Toxic Spikes
-Baton Pass
-Disable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)