Tatertot's Bizarre Bazaar

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Do you have a wants list? I want that shiny Amaura, but I don't have many shinies myself and I can't clone. :s

Thanks, glad you like the Omanyte :) that was my first Masuda shiny, and it actually happened on accident! Neat little guy.

How about your shiny Spritomb and Careful Jirachi for Machop and Lugia? I didn't see anything for Snover, sorry.
Sounds like a deal, I'll add you to pending trades. Could I get a Snover female spit back too please? :D

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Do you have a wants list? I want that shiny Amaura, but I don't have many shinies myself and I can't clone. :s
Just added it to the first post! I'm mainly looking for pokes in different balls than I already have, are there any listed there that you think you could do for me? I'd trade the Amaura if you can do two of them :)
Hi. I've been looking for a Landorus a while and yours interest me. Please CMT for it.
Sorry, didn't really see anything :/
Sounds like a deal, I'll add you to pending trades. Could I get a Snover female spit back too please? :D
Ok! I can get you a Snover spitback if you can clone the Lugia for me, I currently only have one copy :P

Ok! I can get you a Snover spitback if you can clone the Lugia for me, I currently only have one copy :P
I'm so sorry, I can't clone at the moment. I'll have mine cloned about 28 hours from now, as that's when my cloner is coming online.

EDIT: Maybe Gabriel can clone for us? *sends PM*

Tatertot

:(

Maybe I could clone something for you. I don't want need redistribution rights, just the Landorus.
Sorry, I already have a cloner :/ Would you be able to do a couple breeding projects for me for it? Take a look at my wants list, if you can do two of the things I listed on there Landorus is yours :)

I'm so sorry, I can't clone at the moment. I'll have mine cloned about 28 hours from now, as that's when my cloner is coming online.

EDIT: Maybe Gabriel can clone for us? *sends PM*
Don't worry about it, TyVip clones for me when I need it. I just thought I'd ask you because it would be quicker that way. Just give me a few hours, I'll see when he's available :)

Don't worry about it, TyVip clones for me when I need it. I just thought I'd ask you because it would be quicker that way. Just give me a few hours, I'll see when he's available :)
Very good, gabriel is cloning our pending trade now, so I should be able to trade today! :P

Would you do a parent upgrade project for it? I'm not sure if you saw the post about it on the first page, but basically I'd give you a flawless female for free, and then when you've finished adding egg moves you'd trade me back a flawless male (upgraded).

Also, love the artwork on your thread. Very cool touch :)
Okay. I need the dive ball one though. I will probably add Growth & Seed Bomb. Thanks, glad someone likes it :)

Hey there, are you still looking for Dive Ball Poliwag? I can breed you that one, or if you want my shiny one that works too. The only thing is that it has Encore as an Egg Move instead of Mud Shot / Bubblebeam -- not sure how viable those moves are?
I'm interested in your Tornadus :)

Tatertot

Hey there, are you still looking for Dive Ball Poliwag? I can breed you that one, or if you want my shiny one that works too. The only thing is that it has Encore as an Egg Move instead of Mud Shot / Bubblebeam -- not sure how viable those moves are?
I'm interested in your Tornadus :)
I'm interested in the Dive Ball Poliwag, but I wouldn't trade a legend for it. Is there something else you're interested in?

Tatertot

Relaxed Ferrothorn in a Nest Ball? Did you want a non-shiny one (and with Bubblebeam and Mud shot?)
Yep, I don't need a shiny one, but what nature/IVs would you do with it? I'm going for a Poliwrath build for that one, so I'd prefer 31/31/31/xx/31/31 and either Impish or Adamant. I don't need Bubblebeam or Mudshot, just Encore would be great. Would that be ok?
Hi! Im interested in HA alomomola. I can breed you a diveball froakie, are u interested in?
Sure, but I'd need a female Froakie. If you breed me a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Protean one I could give you Alomomola + something else of your choosing, otherwise I'd be fine with a 4 IV spitback. Welcome to Smogon by the way :)

Yep, I don't need a shiny one, but what nature/IVs would you do with it? I'm going for a Poliwrath build for that one, so I'd prefer 31/31/31/xx/31/31 and either Impish or Adamant. I don't need Bubblebeam or Mudshot, just Encore would be great. Would that be ok?

Sure, but I'd need a female Froakie. If you breed me a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Protean one I could give you Alomomola + something else of your choosing, otherwise I'd be fine with a 4 IV spitback. Welcome to Smogon by the way :)
Ok. Give me a couple of days and you will have it. I only need alo for my team, so dont worry, u'll have your Froakie, and ty ^^

Hey Tate,

Checking out your "Upgrade Project", I could help out with these:

Note, I haven't updated all of these on my thread, yet checked for them in my bank. I put in red the ones that if you want any particular EMs for them, I'd need a parent as I might not have any.

Current Upgrade Wants (please read the blurb below):
In most cases, I'm happy with the ability, nature, and egg moves of the parents I have. For the Pokémon listed below, the only thing I really want changed is the ball they're caught in. If you'd like, I can provide a male parent with the egg moves and nature free of charge to make this easier for you to accomplish :)
Kanto
Ultra Ball Weedle (can catch this if you still need it)
Premier Ball Vulpix
Moon Ball Zubat
Dive Ball Poliwag
Level Ball Cubone
Heavy Ball Rhyhorn
Great Ball Tangela
All Eevee Evolutions in matching balls (CMT for these, Ctrl + F Eevee)

Johto
Luxury Ball Murkrow
Dream Ball Pineco (no HA)
Great Ball Heracross
Love Ball Miltank

Hoenn
Nest Ball Shroomish

Sinnoh
Luxury Ball Spiritomb
Dive Ball Finneon

Unova
Heal Ball Frillish (F) (No HA)
Timer/Repeat Ball Larvesta (either ball)

Kalos
Dive Ball Froakie (you have someone on this)
All Flabebe Colors (Blue-Dive, Yellow-Heal, Red-Premier (can come HA), Yellow-Premier,
Premier Ball Espurr

Feel free to tell me what you're most interested in and we'll work something out (what I like of yours) :).

I have Premier Ball Espurr with 4EMs. Can also breed you Luxury Ball Murkrow (also with 4EMs, though iirc they are ALL status moves, coz I never planned to evolve my Murkrow), if it's not covered already.

ETA again: and of course I have a Love Ball Miltank with 4EMS as well :)., and Luxury Ball Bunnelby. Let me know if you still want any of the above.

Last edited:

Tatertot

Hey Tate,

Checking out your "Upgrade Project", I could help out with these:

Note, I haven't updated all of these on my thread, yet checked for them in my bank. I put in red the ones that if you want any particular EMs for them, I'd need a parent as I might not have any.

Current Upgrade Wants (please read the blurb below):
In most cases, I'm happy with the ability, nature, and egg moves of the parents I have. For the Pokémon listed below, the only thing I really want changed is the ball they're caught in. If you'd like, I can provide a male parent with the egg moves and nature free of charge to make this easier for you to accomplish :)
Kanto
Ultra Ball Weedle (can catch this if you still need it)
Premier Ball Vulpix
Moon Ball Zubat
Dive Ball Poliwag
Level Ball Cubone
Heavy Ball Rhyhorn
Great Ball Tangela
All Eevee Evolutions in matching balls (CMT for these, Ctrl + F Eevee)

Johto
Luxury Ball Murkrow
Dream Ball Pineco (no HA)
Great Ball Heracross
Love Ball Miltank

Hoenn
Nest Ball Shroomish

Sinnoh
Luxury Ball Spiritomb
Dive Ball Finneon

Unova
Heal Ball Frillish (F) (No HA)
Timer/Repeat Ball Larvesta (either ball)

Kalos
Dive Ball Froakie (you have someone on this)
All Flabebe Colors (Blue-Dive, Yellow-Heal, Red-Premier (can come HA), Yellow-Premier,
Premier Ball Espurr

Feel free to tell me what you're most interested in and we'll work something out (what I like of yours) :).
Wow, so many! I'm a bit overloaded with orders right now, so I'm afraid I'll only be able to trade for two. But I'll be sure to request on your thread later if I find I have time to do more :)

Interested in these: Brave Lightningrod Level Ball Cubone, Adamant/Jolly Lightningrod Heavy Ball Rhyhorn (Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Curse)

I have Premier Ball Espurr with 4EMs. Can also breed you Luxury Ball Murkrow (also with 4EMs, though iirc they are ALL status moves, coz I never planned to evolve my Murkrow), if it's not covered already.

ETA again: and of course I have a Love Ball Miltank with 4EMS as well :)., and Luxury Ball Bunnelby. Let me know if you still want any of the above.
Could I have some more information on all of them? I'd likely be interested in at least a few of them, but I'd like to know specific natures and egg moves first :)

Could I have some more information on all of them? I'd likely be interested in at least a few of them, but I'd like to know specific natures and egg moves first :)
Espurr, Female, HA, Bold, Premier Ball, EMs: Yawn, Assist, Barrier, Trick
Murkrow, Female, HA, Nature of Your Choice, EMs: Confuse Ray, Whirlwind, Feather Dance, Perish Song
Miltank, Female, Scrappy, Careful, EMs: Double-Edge, Helping Hand, Seismic Toss, Hammer Arm
Bunnelby, Female, HA, Adamant, EMs: Spikes

Tatertot

Espurr, Female, HA, Bold, Premier Ball, EMs: Yawn, Assist, Barrier, Trick
Murkrow, Female, HA, Nature of Your Choice, EMs: Confuse Ray, Whirlwind, Feather Dance, Perish Song
Miltank, Female, Scrappy, Careful, EMs: Double-Edge, Helping Hand, Seismic Toss, Hammer Arm
Bunnelby, Female, HA, Adamant, EMs: Spikes
Interested in Miltank, what would you like for it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)