New Kids on the Block - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Channy said:
Jesus, Rostam sends me a VM asking if i'm on, I answer seconds later saying the server that i am and he's go away Oo.
I'm still here, on the time we scheduled, waiting.
LOL Not my fault you can't convert time. I waited for over an hour because you didn't show up until 90 minutes after we scheduled. Then I come on to find this. Tbh you should be grateful I even waited for you. Top Fucking Kek.

Anyways, lost vs channy. gg and gl in the rest of the tourney

Last edited:

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
Vm'd my opponent on monday morning, he responded on wednesday evening saying he wanted to play "at night" that day, but when i came back home it was already very late for me to play and the opponent was offline; same thing happened the next day, so i decided to give a specific time to play, but e7e didn't confirm or deny that time and didn't show off. At that point i asked him to give me a time but he never answered, so i think i deserve the activity win.

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
activity, we're supposed to play now, but he's not here. I'll wait a little bit, but I gotta go, soon.

Activity win request. We scheduled our match for yesterday but my opponent didn't show up (even though he took very long to answer my first VM). I was busy today but he didn't even try to even contact me today at all, even though I provided an IRC channel we could meet and a wide array of possible times I could play.

Idyll

xD
is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion
Activity win request. We scheduled our match for yesterday but my opponent didn't show up (even though he took very long to answer my first VM). I was busy today but he didn't even try to even contact me today at all, even though I provided an IRC channel we could meet and a wide array of possible times I could play.
I went, but didn't get to chall. Ya I'm guilty of this so I'm fine with giving the win :I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)