Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do! Anyone else?
OOh no, actually, I passed right through Pichu, a pokemon that I am dying for, I wanna change my request, sorry xD
Pichu
Nature: Any
Ability: Lightng Rod
Egg moves: Volt tackle
IVs:31/31/31/??/31/31
(I didnt ask for a specific nature because if you want a pokemon with volt tackle you have to breed the pikachu with a light ball, so it becames harder, but preferably a nature that increases speed)

Would you be willing to try the Quick Feet Teddiursa I have in my wants listed in my thread?
Yes, but you'd have to provide the female, I don't have a Moon Ball Teddiursa.

OOh no, actually, I passed right through Pichu, a pokemon that I am dying for, I wanna change my request, sorry xD
Pichu
Nature: Any
Egg moves: Volt tackle
IVs:31/31/31/??/31/31
(I didnt ask for a specific nature because if you want a pokemon with volt tackle you have to breed the pikachu with a light ball, so it becames harder, but preferably a nature that increases speed)
Haha it's okay. I'll do my best :3

Anyone with a female HA poliwag with encore, in a dive ball and having at least 31 iv in def?
dude nice to see you again thanks for the ditto I might have one on my thread but it will be without encore if you want I can breed you one although I might do it later simply because I'm not really into the mood of breeding because I am trying to breed for a shiny numel in a ultra ball
Edit: I can breed it now if you want just ask
edit edit: can someone also for crying out loud toss me a male corpish spitback with knock off I am happy to trade anything from my thread

I can get you one
If it's not too much trouble, thank you.

dude nice to see you again thanks for the ditto I might have one on my thread but it will be without encore if you want I can breed you one although I might do it later simply because I'm not really into the mood of breeding because I am trying to breed for a shiny numel in a ultra ball
Edit: I can breed it now if you want just ask
edit edit: can someone also for crying out loud toss me a male corpish spitback with knock off I am happy to trade anything from my thread
I am glad, I was able to be helpful :)

If it's not too much trouble, thank you.

I am glad, I was able to be helpful :)
....oh I guess you found someone to help you:) i'm gonna have to give you special rights on my thread bud because that ditto helped a lot I do have a german one that I use now thats 6iv for masudo method but the ditto you gave me provided everything on my thread but I found a german one so I am even happierXD
edit: lol I give special rights to people but nobody takes advantage of it because I don't have as much now hopefully when I get my soul silver back that fact will change and hopefully I can bring in a few new shinies to my thread that I breed myself

....oh I guess you found someone to help you:) i'm gonna have to give you special rights on my thread bud because that ditto helped a lot I do have a german one that I use now thats 6iv for masudo method but the ditto you gave me provided everything on my thread but I found a german one so I am even happierXD
edit: lol I give special rights to people but nobody takes advantage of it because I don't have as much now hopefully when I get my soul silver back that fact will change and hopefully I can bring in a few new shinies to my thread that I breed myself
Special Rights, that would be awesome lol. I could always use spitbacks now and again.

Special Rights, that would be awesome lol, I could always use spitbacks now and again .
yep if you want anything just go to my thread
Edit: to answer the question on knock off I believe it is only in or gen 4 diamond and pearl it's definatly an egg move though I have a female perfect one thats level one and knows knock off
edit edit: I believe at one point it was a level up move but that was in a older gen now I think it is an egg move correct me if I am wrong

yep if you want anything just go to my thread
Edit: to answer the question on knock off I believe it is only in or gen 4 diamond and pearl it's definatly an egg move though I have a female perfect one thats level one and knows knock off
edit edit: I believe at one point it was a level up move but that was in a older gen now I think it is an egg move correct me if I am wrong
Level 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)