Resource ORAS OU Simple Questions, Simple Answers (Read the OP First!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good my Hippodown?.Evs spread:248 hp,252 dif and 8 dif.sp.Nature:bold(+dif-att).@leftovers. Ability:sand stream.Moves:stealth rock,roar,earthquake and slack off.Guys please,help me!^^

I need help I am new to competitive battle and I want to start of in OU can you help me start like teams and there abilities, items and nature :mad:
I think it is not the correct thread.. RMT if you want some team.. and OU analysis if you want nature items and abilities

Hello
I run scarf diggersby in OU, the pokedex suggests adamant nature but i run jolly to outspeed scarf rotom and Mmagnetric.
My question is, should i run 224 speed evs instead of 252, and can 32 hp evs help me in any way ? Is it worth not outspeeding scarf heatran ?
Also, wild charge or stone edge, stone edge let's me kill lead charizard no matter if it's x ot y, but other than that wild charge can kill Mcharizard y and skarmory. Tell me what you think.

Honestly, I would run max speed on diggersby because 32 HP evs won't help you that much. If heatran is a problem, then run 224 evs in speed.
I use wild charge over stone edge since it still hits charizard y, and losing coverage against skarmory kind of sucks.
Hope i helped!

Hello
I run scarf diggersby in OU, the pokedex suggests adamant nature but i run jolly to outspeed scarf rotom and Mmagnetric.
My question is, should i run 224 speed evs instead of 252, and can 32 hp evs help me in any way ? Is it worth not outspeeding scarf heatran ?
Also, wild charge or stone edge, stone edge let's me kill lead charizard no matter if it's x ot y, but other than that wild charge can kill Mcharizard y and skarmory. Tell me what you think.
Go Wild Charge. Earthquake kills Charizard X anyway, and Stone Edge does not actually:

252 Atk Huge Power Diggersby Stone Edge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Charizard X: 236-278 (79.1 - 93.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

It can DD up, and then KO with Dragon Claw. Return is a 2HKO on him anyway, so stone edge isn't worth it just for XZard. Wild Charge on the other hand actually has a chance to OHKO YZard, and like you said keeps you from being completely walled by Skarm, though it doesn't do much to him.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a good physical attacker that can use Earthquake, Stone Edge and either a good Grass type move or an Electric type move. I believe a Grass type would be more likely than Electric.

I'm making a Garchomp as I type this, but the lack of a Grass/Electric type move really bothers me, because then I would have no water type coverage in my entire team! D:

Help? All suggestions are appreciated. c:
That's hard because EQ & Stone Edge are physical attacks and there are very few viable physical grass & electric attacks (I mean there's Woodhammer & Wild Charge)... If you don't want to use Torterra (you don't), you might want to think about what pokémon specifically you want to target and go from there. Breloom gets Rock Tomb & a very powerful Bullet Seed. Your own Gyarados could run EQ and overpower many bulky waters after a Dragon Dance boost. Pokémon like Garchomp can run STAB Outrage in addition to EdgeQuake which would outdamage most super effective grass/electric attacks anyway. Basically you want to be aware of which pokémon specifically you need to counter rather than water-types as an abstract.

Motherlove you might use Diggersby scarf with 252 speed for outspeed MManectric and Hetran scarf.For example I use Staraptor with the nature +speed and 252 speed for outsped Greninja

Best revenge killer to replace Deo-S? I need something with Psychic Dark Fighting and Ice Coverage.
Well there is Greninja which is fast enough to revenge kill and gets all of those moves. Alakazam doesn't really get a Dark or Ice type move but Hidden Power Ice is a thing. There is Latios which gets Psyshock, Hidden Power Fighting and Ice Beam ( Even though Ice Beam Latios is kind of meh ).

Hidden Power Fire is not a bad option if you don't need Hidden Power Ice. It allows you to hit Scizor and Ferrothorn more reliably as Focus Blast can be unreliable at times.

Motherlove you might use Diggersby scarf with 252 speed for outspeed MManectric and Hetran scarf.For example I use Staraptor with the nature +speed and 252 speed for outsped Greninja
Don't quite understand what you're saying here. Max speed Staraptor is never going to outspeed Greninja.

Because Focus blast of Alakazam miss always!:'(
You can run HP Fire but, despite the poor accuracy, Focus Blast is generally preferred to hit dark types like T-tar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)