Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best (6th gen only) ball? I'm personally thinking Repeat, but I just want some feedback (Yes, a Sport/Fast/Whatever the yellow one is ball would be AWESOME... But that means no Multiscale :/)

T3aFalGa3 CMT then bro. ^^

Voting Heal (2)

LF:

-Scizor, Adamant nature, with Knock Off, Good IVs.
-Tyranitar or Tyranitar pre-evo Sand Stream , Jolly or Naive nature, the Naive one with Pursuit and Stealth Rock, or the Jolly one with Pursuit and Stealth Rock and Ice Punch, Good IVs.
-Excadrill or Excadrill pre-evo Sand Rush, Jolly nature, with Iron Head, Good IVs.
-Clefable or Clefable pre-evo Magic Guard, Bold nature, with Soft-Boiled and other egg moves if it's possible, Good IVs
-Greninja or Greninja pre-evo Protean, Timid nature, with Hidden power Fire, Good IVs.

Gt91 If you still need a sturdy carbink, I can breed one for you it's careful tough (don't ask me why, I got the parent on wonder trade...)

Public question:
Best egg moves and ball for this:

? I am definetely not doing:

My personal favorites are safari and premier.

Really? Thanks ^^

Hey guys, I'm looking for a timid sheer force landorus, defog mew, knock off mamoswine, knock off krookodile, knock off scrafty, jolly defiant thundurus, SR nidoqueen, adamant entei

I have the following for trade, all were RNG'd by me:

Heatran Timid 31/23/31/30/31/31 HP Electric, SR
Heatran Calm 30/23/31/30/31/31 HP Grass, SR
Azelf Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31
Uxie Calm 31/28/31/30/31/31 HP Grass
Uxie Impish 30/31/31/18/31/31 HP Grass
Uxie Timd 31/7/31/31/31/31
*Shiny* Jolly Terrakion 31/31/31/28/31/31 SR [timer ball]
*Shiny* Jolly Cobalion 31/31/31/28/31/31 SR [quick ball]
*Shiny* Jolly Virizion 31/31/31/28/31/31 [heal ball]

Looking for a trusted cloner. Specifically for this:
Hclegends Fancy Vivilion
Edit: it's Modest. Forgot that XD
Edit: And it's Compoundeyes of course :P
IVs:
HP: 13-14
Attack: 26-29
Defence: 18-19
Special Attack: 25-26
Special Defence: 20-21
Speed: 31
Has PokeRus, fully EV trained and level 50
Moves: Hurricane, Sleep Powder, Bug Buzz and Quiver Dance
Hidden Power: Grass (So its a shit HP :P)
Note: I will want insurance for this (as in, you lend me one of your own rare Pokemon, like a shiny or a legendary, to make sure you don't run off with it)
Deal is, you clone 4 copies (3 and the original) I keep 2, you keep 2 ^_^
You will get Semi-Redis for my Vivilion if you do this (Which means you can trade it, but not the person you trade it to)
Finally, if you do trade this, please credit me as the person who SRd this ^_^
Thanks in advance!
Hclegend
(LONG ass post I know, which is why I put it in a hide tag :D)

Edit: Friend Code is 2122-7099-0373 and IGN is Hclegend :D

You might want to mention people who can vouch for you or the collateral you can offer.
My join date vouches for me. Also the fact I have had many trade threads here in the wi-fi section throughout the generations. Also two of the people I cloned for posted in my thread a thank you note. Also there's pokeguy, I cloned for him yesterday, so feel free to ask. I'm cloning some stuff for myself and thought I'd offer Hclegend to clone for him since it wouldn't hurt for me to clone one throw in one more pokémon. I can't wait much though, as I do need to get clones for myself.

Sure why not! We still have eachother added so you can just hop online and get it done quickly ^_^
Sorry, I got hung up on Lady Valkyrie's post and forgot you didn't have any trust issues with me xD
I'll be online in a minute.

My join date vouches for me. Also the fact I have had many trade threads here in the wi-fi section throughout the generations. Also two of the people I cloned for posted in my thread a thank you note. Also there's pokeguy, I cloned for him yesterday, so feel free to ask. I'm cloning some stuff for myself and thought I'd offer Hclegend to clone for him since it wouldn't hurt for me to clone one throw in one more pokémon. I can't wait much though, as I do need to get clones for myself.
I wasn't questioning you. Just stating for the person you're cloning for might like to know. I posted that before I saw your response though (assuming you've done the cloning now).

How are people getting their hands on Diancie? The distribution doesn't start until the 19th this month, when Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction airs.

PRE-POST EDIT:
Ah, found it. Bulbapedia states that there was a a pre-release event on the 6th this month. That must be it.
Carry along...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)