Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the ivs are generated from the wondercard, so you can't SR it. Doesn't really matter anyway, being a JpN only event and all. (At least only for now hopefully).
Nintendo has confirmed that we are getting it later this year altho no date is confirmed I am guessing late October early November

LF:
for breeding:
togetic with double edge
For Competitive play:
HA poliwhirl(w/ kings rock)/politoed, modest
charizardite Y
For pokedex:
mew
jirachi
shaymin
arceus
regigigas
keldeo
genesect
offering:
zorua, doduo, and froakie spitbacks, and HA riolu, swablu, igglybuff, and munna. the stuff for the dex you can have back.
I have unburden treeckos i would trade for the HA froakies or the HA riolus

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I see. Is this just a previa of the event that'll start on the 19th or will they be different? Is Japan the only place Diancie will be obtainable?
There's never been a pokedex entry event legendary that hasn't been available to the US and Europe in some way, I wouldn't worry about this ever. Plus, TPCI already confirmed that at the west will be receiving Diancie "soon" :)

Now as for the Moonblast Jirachi...yeah that's never crossing the pacific ocean.

I see. Is this just a previa of the event that'll start on the 19th or will they be different? Is Japan the only place Diancie will be obtainable?
So far, yes - Japan is the go-to place for all events Diancie at the moment.

EDIT:
VGC double team'd///Greninja'd

Speaking of which, seeing as there already is one going around, I'm looking for it. I don't have much, and only do a bit of breeding - but I'll gladly do a 2:1 for it from my breedables (as long as they're not 12.5% females or the like...). Please PM me or direct me to a thread that has one ^_^

There's never been a pokedex entry event legendary that hasn't been available to the US and Europe in some way, I wouldn't worry about this ever. Plus, TPCI already confirmed that at the west will be receiving Diancie "soon" :)

Now as for the Moonblast Jirachi...yeah that's never crossing the pacific ocean.
Well, people are trying to get GF attention on moonblast jirachi. I have something about it, just give me a sec to edit it in. Also, this will be my last post on the matter (don't want to spam the thread :P).

186683"]

Probably wont happen, but you can always dream ;-;

Last edited:

Thank you and everybody else for the info! I remember the last ORAS video mentioned "get Diancie in XY and Mega Diancie in ORAS" so I hope they'll make it available until November. And hopefully we'll be able to SR.

i have some spitbacks if anyone is interested: dive ball larvitar with pursuit iron head SR and DD, larvesta, vullaby with foul play and knock off, swinub with SR and IC, corphish with aqua jet DD knock off and ancient power, and a vulpix with heat wave? let me know if you may want any of them

anyone got a multiscale dractini adamant 5 or 6 iv (ball doesnt matter.) and can clone? i have a few thing you might be interested in and if you are, please PM me. ill get back to you when i can.

Lf hp fire ha bulbasaur or hp fire ditto

I can offer a number of 4iv jolly oblivious/thick gat swinubs with icicle crash, stealth rock, and icicle spear
4iv modest deino spitbacks
A 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant sand rush drilbur
4iv careful sap sipper skiddos
4iv impish overcoat vullabys
A 31/xx/31/31/31/31 modest infiltrator noibat

I'm calculating the SV for a bunch of eggs. How can I look for someone with a matching TSV? Can I post here to see if someone has it?

Just got this Vivillon from continuous SRing:

26, 27 / 20 / 20 / 28 / 19 / 30
HP Steel
Modest

Do you guys think I should keep it since it has a good nature? Looking for a Vivillon all around good IVs Modest or Timid is nice but not necessary is it worth keeping compared to earlier Vivis?

Other Vivillons I found that I passed up:

26, 27 / 27, 29 / 30 / 0 / 25 / 30 HP Fire Bashful
2,3/24,25/26,27/31/31/31 Mild
Those are around the same IVs that I stopped in (Modest nature and all, just with HP Grass lol)
My Fancy Vivilion
IVs:
HP: 13-14
Attack: 26-29
Defence: 18-19
Special Attack: 25-26
Special Defence: 20-21
Speed: 31
So I'd say keep it, only because it's similar to mine (Mind you, I have perfect Speed, but it's ONE point XD)

Hello guys,

I'm looking for a bunch of fully redis legendary pokemon inside rare or matching/close to matching pokeballs. In return, I have these redis legendaries:

Name: Reshiram
Nature: Timid
/ Modest

OT: Timid: Love / Modest: SPR2012
ID: Timid: 10248 / Modest: 03102
Ability: Turboblaze
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Moves: Timid:Tailwind, Earth Power, Extrasensory, Fusion Flare
Modest: Earth Power, Tailwind, Mist, Roost

Name: Palkia
OT: SUM2013
ID: 09093
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

I have these available for trade, all fully redis:

Name: Yveltal
Nature: Modest
/Timid

IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Ability: Dark Aura
OT: Modest: Love / Timid: Japanese
ID: Modest: 10248 / Timid: 14336

Name: Xerneas
Nature: Timid/Modest
Ability: Fairy Aura
OT: Timid: Sunny3oy Modest: Valerio
ID: Timid: 46460 Modest: 51244

Name: Zygarde
Nature: Adamant
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Aura Break
OT: CJ
ID: 14664

Name: Arceus
Nature: Bold/Adamant
Ability: Multitype
OT: Bold: TRU Adamant: Japanese
ID: Bold: 11079 Adamant: 07189
Moves: Bold: Defog, Stealth Rock, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force
Adamant: Stealth Rock, Defog, Iron Head, Shadow Force

Name: Mew
Ability: Synchronize
OT: Japanese
ID: 11219
Moves:Defog, Stealth Rock, Knock Off, Tailwind

Name: Keldeo
IV Spread: 30/30/30/30/30/31 (HP Flying)
Ability: Justified
OT: SMR2012
ID: 08272

Name: Lugia
Nature: Bold
IV Spread: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Ability: Multiscale
OT: Tate
ID: 13364
Moves: Giga Drain, Earth Power, Tailwind, Trick

Name: Ho-Oh
Ability: Regenerator
Moves: Tailwind, Snore, Iron Head, Zen Headbutt

Name: Dialga
OT: Fus!on
ID: 62027

Name: Mewtwo
OT: Shadow
ID: 22289

Name: Jirachi
Nature: Jolly /Timid
Ability: Serence Grace
OT: Timid: GAMESTP Jolly: SMR2010
ID: Timid: 02270 Jolly: 06260
Moves: Jolly: Iron Head, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch
Timid: Water Pulse

Name: Manaphy
Ability: Hydration
OT: TRU
ID: 09297
Moves: Heart Swap

Name: Entei
OT: GAMESTP
ID: 01171
Moves: Flare Blitz, Extreme Speed

Name: Diancie (Japanese)
IV Spread: 31/31/xx/31/xx/xx
Ability: Clear Body
ID: 07194
Moves: Diamond Storm

Name: Meloetta
Ability: Serene Grace
OT: SMR2013
ID: 03013
Moves: Teeter Dance, Close Combat

Please PM me if you're interested in these ubers for yours, do not offer me anything else but legends.
also shoutout to my fren Esmeya

Last edited:
I guess because diancie is available in Japan guess what I want one!!! anyone here willing to trade me one I can offer anything from my thread and I can also do breeding requests if you want as well and also in the future for that jirachi I would be happy to trade really big for that as well....

Just want to hear public opinion first :) . I am currently on an edge of completing my kalos shiny dex . But here's the problem:

Should i ask someone to rng this in a dive ball, or sv for a kalos born one ( no pretty ball) lol . I'm asking this because i may ask someone to rng for the shiny ditto too <3 .

Just want to hear public opinion first :) . I am currently on an edge of completing my kalos shiny dex . But here's the problem:

Should i ask someone to rng this in a dive ball, or sv for a kalos born one ( no pretty ball) lol . I'm asking this because i may ask someone to rng for the shiny ditto too <3 .
I think you should just breed it yourself in the regular pokeball. Sure, it's not as pretty and cool as the RNGed dive ball one, but it's always cool to breed your own things :].
(Although, I wouldn't blame you if you ask someone to RNG it. It does look pretty cool in a dive ball lol).

relating to the dive ball ditto this guy Chev4 I believe rng'ed the shiny 6iv ditto he gave me in a dive ball and infact this shiny ditto he gave me for freeXD....and its helped a lot
edit: just got through my first 120 eggs for masudo method....totally irrelevant question but having a german ditto and english numel in the day care is right so far right just want to clarify

Last edited:
looking for a dragon scale and a prims scale .
think I have two prism scales not sure but I can trade you one
edit: I know you can get two in the game I think one of them you get from someone in lumiose city if you can guide me to the second one I can give you one for free
edit edit: I also have a dragon scale but only have one and only have one prism scale if you can guide me to the second one I can give you that and you can also take my dragon scale

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
think I have two prism scales not sure but I can trade you one
edit: I know you can get two in the game I think one of them you get from someone in lumiose city if you can guide me to the second one I can give you one for free
edit edit: I also have a dragon scale but only have one and only have one prism scale if you can guide me to the second one I can give you that and you can also take my dragon scale
So, I don't like being that guy, but could you please try to use some punctuation? At least a comma and some periods and don't give me the "it's the internet" spiel. It's just so hard to read and if you're asking for something it's even harder to understand what you want with extensive run-on sentences.

Hello guys,

I'm looking for a bunch of fully redis legendary pokemon inside rare or matching/close to matching pokeballs. In return, I have these redis legendaries:

Name: Reshiram
/ Modest

OT: Timid: Love / Modest: SPR2012
ID: Timid: 10248 / Modest: 03102
Ability: Turboblaze
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Moves: Timid:Tailwind, Earth Power, Extrasensory, Fusion Flare
Modest: Earth Power, Tailwind, Mist, Roost

Name: Palkia
OT: SUM2013
ID: 09093
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

I have these available for trade, all fully redis:

Name: Yveltal
/Timid

Ability: Dark Aura
OT: Modest: Love / Timid: Japanese
ID: Modest: 10248 / Timid: 14336

Name: Xerneas
Nature: Timid/Modest
Ability: Fairy Aura
OT: Timid: Sunny3oy Modest: Valerio
ID: Timid: 46460 Modest: 51244

Name: Zygarde
Ability: Aura Break
OT: CJ
ID: 14664

Name: Arceus
Nature: Bold/Adamant
Ability: Multitype
OT: Bold: TRU Adamant: Japanese
ID: Bold: 11079 Adamant: 07189
Moves: Bold: Defog, Stealth Rock, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force
Adamant: Stealth Rock, Defog, Iron Head, Shadow Force

Name: Mew
Ability: Synchronize
ID: 11219
Moves:Defog, Stealth Rock, Knock Off, Tailwind

Name: Keldeo
IV Spread: 30/30/30/30/30/31 (HP Flying)
Ability: Justified
OT: SMR2012
ID: 08272

Name: Lugia
Nature: Bold
Ability: Multiscale
Moves: Giga Drain, Earth Power, Tailwind, Trick

Name: Ho-Oh
Ability: Regenerator
Moves: Tailwind, Snore, Iron Head, Zen Headbutt

Name: Dialga
OT: Fus!on
ID: 62027

Name: Mewtwo
OT: Shadow
ID: 22289

Name: Jirachi
Nature: Jolly /Timid
Ability: Serence Grace
OT: Timid: GAMESTP Jolly: SMR2010
ID: Timid: 02270 Jolly: 06260
Moves: Jolly: Iron Head, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch
Timid: Water Pulse

Name: Manaphy
Ability: Hydration
OT: TRU
ID: 09297
Moves: Heart Swap

Name: Entei
OT: GAMESTP
ID: 01171
Moves: Flare Blitz, Extreme Speed

Name: Diancie (Japanese)
IV Spread: 31/31/xx/31/xx/xx
Ability: Clear Body
ID: 07194
Moves: Diamond Storm

Name: Landorus
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/xx (HP Ice)
Ability: Sheer Force
OT: Keenen
ID: 01337
Moves: Earth Power

Name: Meloetta
Ability: Serene Grace
OT: SMR2013
ID: 03013
Moves: Teeter Dance, Close Combat

Please PM me if you're interested in these ubers for yours, do not offer me anything else but legends.
also shoutout to my fren Esmeya
Hey I have some legendaries that I rng'd myself. I'll PM you with the details but I was wondering are you looking for legendaries or ubers, since you use the two words interchangeably. Also is a sheer force landorus legal in a duskball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)