Jubby's Clay Sculptures

Modeling Clay's Art Thread Revamp!

Hello and this is my art thread! I uh... kinda went dead for a while but now I'm back!
I still sculpt but now I'm more of a spriter and drawer (if drawer was a word).

Sculptures (Old)
Kirby's House Based on the Kirby Anime

The Infamous Giratina Cutscene

Pikachu in PMD Red/Blue

Kirby Triple Deluxe First Cutscene

Kirby's Return to Dreamland, A Visitor From Afar Cutscene

Minecraft, what else

Kirby Triple Deluxe Final Boss

Marx and Marx Soul

Sectonia (Mysteriously having no feet and standing in the picture :P)

Galacta Knight and Meta Knight

Kirby's Adventure/Nightmare in Dreamland Bosses

Misc Kirby Characters

Prof Oak

Meta Knight's Revenge Ending

Link and Ezlo (Minish Cap)

The Master Sword (ALTTP or ALBW)

Forgot to upload these two in the original upload:
Spark Kirby! My Avatar tho o3o

Groudon VS Kyogre

Samus Aran

1st Group of Pokemon

2nd Group of Pokemon

3rd Group of Pokemon

Magolor & Soul

My RoomIntro Entry for PokemonShowdown Art Room

Gifs (Also Old)

Ho-Oh

Koffing

Lugia

Yoshi absorbs Kirby and becomes Kirby himself o3o

Needle Spike Kirby

Shiny Encounter

TriForce

RPG Slime

Painter Kirby

Meta Knight's Revenge Butcher

Sonic VS Kirby

Bell Kirby from Triple Deluxe (The sprites and animation are by me >w<)

Magolor Congratulating Kirby! (Again the sprites are made from SCRATCH)

Circus Kirby! (I rofl at this one everytime)

Trainer Sprites!

Drawings (Again, Old)
The Amazing Mirror

Kiry 64: The Crystal Shards

Megaton Punch!

Kirby's Return to Dreamland

The Great Cave Offensive

Kirby Triple Deluxe

Kirby Canvas Curse

Here starts all my new stuff and things! They're wayyy better in my opinion.

New Sprites! (Gifs included)

ORAS May in BW2 Sprite and Animation!

ORAS Wally is in here too! No animation tho ;w;

Zinnia ^w^

Steven Stone >:D

XY Hex Maniac o-o

XY Fairy Tale Girl! (not like shes never been in any other game than XY)

Team Aqua Admins and Leader! (Shelly, Matt, and Archie respectively)

ORAS Brendan! (I dont like this as much as May's ;w;)

Happiness~

ORAS Shelly (This one was kind of a derp since she's GBA sized)

New Drawings!
March 9 Daily Doodle: Draw yourself as a Pokemon in Super Staff Bros Seasonal Metagame using your signature move!

March 10 DailyDoodle: Roll a random animal and make a fakemon based on it!

Anyways I shall add my other drawings and my new sculptures soon enough ^w^
Thanks for reading this thread :D

Last edited:

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Great job on these, they all look really nice! I like the silly and cartoonish style you have going on, it gives them some personalized charm. And all the Kirby is just adorable :)

However, it might benefit you to consider your presentation of these sculptures more carefully, as you want to make sure we're able to view your work under the best conditions possible. Choosing the flat-white background as you did is a good start, as that eliminates other elements that could be distracting to look at, but you don't want it to overpower the composition of the photograph, such as it does with the Galacta Knight and Meta Knight sculptures; in that image, the characters look tiny and diminished in importance compared to all the vast blank space around them. Additionally, make sure you think carefully about the lighting and shadows in your composition; sometimes the shadows made by the camera flash can be distracting from the sculpture itself. Perhaps try illuminating the scene with an external light source, such as a lamp with a fluorescent bulb, rather than using the camera flash, and see what kind of results you get, or just experiment with your own ideas.

And of course, do your best to ensure that the entire sculpture is in focus when you take the photograph. It sounds like you're already aware of this, but in most of these images, parts of the sculptures are blurred and out of focus, so we can't really see them in their full glory. Fiddle and experiment with the options on your camera a bit; even if the camera available to you isn't of the best quality, there should be some settings that can grant you a larger depth of field to put the entire object in focus.

Take all this advice with a grain of salt of course, as I'm no authority on the matter. But I hope this was of some help regardless! Looking forward to more of these wonderful sculptures from you!

Great job on these, they all look really nice! I like the silly and cartoonish style you have going on, it gives them some personalized charm. And all the Kirby is just adorable :)

However, it might benefit you to consider your presentation of these sculptures more carefully, as you want to make sure we're able to view your work under the best conditions possible. Choosing the flat-white background as you did is a good start, as that eliminates other elements that could be distracting to look at, but you don't want it to overpower the composition of the photograph, such as it does with the Galacta Knight and Meta Knight sculptures; in that image, the characters look tiny and diminished in importance compared to all the vast blank space around them. Additionally, make sure you think carefully about the lighting and shadows in your composition; sometimes the shadows made by the camera flash can be distracting from the sculpture itself. Perhaps try illuminating the scene with an external light source, such as a lamp with a fluorescent bulb, rather than using the camera flash, and see what kind of results you get, or just experiment with your own ideas.

And of course, do your best to ensure that the entire sculpture is in focus when you take the photograph. It sounds like you're already aware of this, but in most of these images, parts of the sculptures are blurred and out of focus, so we can't really see them in their full glory. Fiddle and experiment with the options on your camera a bit; even if the camera available to you isn't of the best quality, there should be some settings that can grant you a larger depth of field to put the entire object in focus.

Take all this advice with a grain of salt of course, as I'm no authority on the matter. But I hope this was of some help regardless! Looking forward to more of these wonderful sculptures from you!
So deep o-o
But I'll try to do that :D

This is...... AMAZING! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

My favorite one is the Meta Knight's Revenge Ending because Kirby Super Star is my favorite Video Game! :>

On the Meta Knight vs Galacta Knight one. I think you shouldve put like a Dark Blue ground like in the game. Makes it look better imo. :P

Arhops

Professor Layton's Little Brother
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I lmao at the Meta Knight's revenge ending! xD

Also you should get a program so you can edit out the background since imo it looks better:
--->
(except done much better)

Also you should get a program so you can edit out the background since imo it looks better:
--->
Wow, it does look nice... Well, I recently downloaded GIMP, so lets see.

Very nice Jubby. I like the Groudon and Kyogre one. Very well made there.

You're definitely good at this. Make more. I demand it.

Wow! I agree, that Groudon and Kyogre one is pretty awesome! How long have you been molding clay? I think your style is great. The color choices are awesome too ^-^

Wow! I agree, that Groudon and Kyogre one is pretty awesome! How long have you been molding clay? I think your style is great. The color choices are awesome too ^-^
Ever since I was 8 i think.

--->
Welp, GIMP is too hard for me, Paint works tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)