Tatertot's Bizarre Bazaar

Interested in Miltank, what would you like for it?
A perfect HA female Alomomola with the listed details. Now I know breeding HA is annoying enough already, and this fish takes 10,000+ steps to hatch, so I don't mind giving you a perfect Espurr along with the Miltank for it.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
A perfect HA female Alomomola with the listed details. Now I know breeding HA is annoying enough already, and this fish takes 10,000+ steps to hatch, so I don't mind giving you a perfect Espurr along with the Miltank for it.
That's kind of you :) I actually would prefer a Male Espurr, but only if it comes easy. If not, don't worry about it. I'll add you to the queue :)

I'm still here with Jirachi + Spiritomb -> Machop + Lugia. Can you trade now? Also I have a 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Female Dive Ball Toxic Spikes Froakie, if you're interested in that.

Tatertot

I'm still here with Jirachi + Spiritomb -> Machop + Lugia. Can you trade now? Also I have a 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Female Dive Ball Toxic Spikes Froakie, if you're interested in that.
I'm working on it, I told you I'll let you know when I have it ready. I asked in my rules that you please don't rush me :P

I'm actually getting that Froakie from someone else, thanks though.
Nope! I dont mind. If you could breed her 31/xx/31/xx/31/31 calm natured with corsola for the mirror coat would be an advantage but I dont mind so much ^^
I can breed you a Calm 31/xx/31/xx/31/31 Calm one, but I wouldn't be able to do Mirror Coat :/ Is that still ok?

That's kind of you :) I actually would prefer a Male Espurr, but only if it comes easy. If not, don't worry about it. I'll add you to the queue :)
Male is okay:). So my perfect HA male Espurr with 4EMs + perfect Scrappy Miltank with 4EMs for your perfect HA female Alomomola :)?

I'm working on it, I told you I'll let you know when I have it ready. I asked in my rules that you please don't rush me :P

I'm actually getting that Froakie from someone else, thanks though.
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to rush you, I was more or less posting to let you know about Froakie. Let me know when you can trade. ^_^

Sounds like a deal, I'll PM you when it's ready :) It'll probably be a couple days, I'm swimming in orders right now X(
Sure. Will give you a shoutout in this thread when the mons are ready, then I'll wait for your PM. No rush tho as I have to level up 100+ mons anyway lol, so I have plenty of time to kill :).

Hello,
I am interested in your Shiny Kalos Bred Fletchling. I have a Brave 31/31/31/xx/31/0 Shiny Aegislash that I can offer. It has already been EV trained, but I can wipe them if necessary.

Wow, so many! I'm a bit overloaded with orders right now, so I'm afraid I'll only be able to trade for two. But I'll be sure to request on your thread later if I find I have time to do more :)

Interested in these: Brave Lightningrod Level Ball Cubone, Adamant/Jolly Lightningrod Heavy Ball Rhyhorn (Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Curse)

Could I have some more information on all of them? I'd likely be interested in at least a few of them, but I'd like to know specific natures and egg moves first :)
That's cool. Ill need to get round to updating eveything then but wow, much stock.

Could I get from you:
Chimecho
Shellos (East Sea) with its HA

Will add your order to my pending trades, if all is well.

Both

Tatertot

Sure. Will give you a shoutout in this thread when the mons are ready, then I'll wait for your PM. No rush tho as I have to level up 100+ mons anyway lol, so I have plenty of time to kill :).
Sounds good :)
Hello,
I am interested in your Shiny Kalos Bred Fletchling. I have a Brave 31/31/31/xx/31/0 Shiny Aegislash that I can offer. It has already been EV trained, but I can wipe them if necessary.
Hi! I only trade for Lv. 1 UT shinies, do you have anything else to offer?
That's cool. Ill need to get round to updating eveything then but wow, much stock.

Could I get from you:
Chimecho
Shellos (East Sea) with its HA

Will add your order to my pending trades, if all is well.

Both
Yep, I can do both of those. I'll let you know when they're ready :)

Hello there.:) I'm interested in your Adamant Regenerator Ho-Oh.I can offer:
1)5ivs Jolly Kabuto with Knock Off, Rapid Spin and Giga Drain, in Dream Ball, with both Hidden and non Hidden Ability.
2)Japanese Timid Meloetta, 6ivs, ready to battle(lv.100 and EVsed 6 HP/252 SpAtk/252 Spe).
3)Timid Joltik, in Velox Ball, 5ivs WITH HP Ice.
4)Timid Keldeo, 6ivs with HP Ghost.
And others, if you want.Please, let me know.:)

Tatertot

Hello there.:) I'm interested in your Adamant Regenerator Ho-Oh.I can offer:
1)5ivs Jolly Kabuto with Knock Off, Rapid Spin and Giga Drain, in Dream Ball, with both Hidden and non Hidden Ability.
2)Japanese Timid Meloetta, 6ivs, ready to battle(lv.100 and EVsed 6 HP/252 SpAtk/252 Spe).
3)Timid Joltik, in Velox Ball, 5ivs WITH HP Ice.
4)Timid Keldeo, 6ivs with HP Ghost.
And others, if you want.Please, let me know.:)
Hi! I'm after UT Legends in matching/special balls for that Ho-Oh. Could I have some more details on the Keldeo please? (OT, ID#, exact IVs, Ball, etc.)

#517 Munna
Nature:
Sassy
Ability: Telepathy (HA)
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/0

Do you mind my asking where you got this.

To my knowledge Munna's line never appeared in the dream world, and thus entree forest, thus making the dream ball impossible.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
#517 Munna
Nature:
Sassy
Ability: Telepathy (HA)
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/0

Do you mind my asking where you got this.

To my knowledge Munna's line never appeared in the dream world, and thus entree forest, thus making the dream ball impossible.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I know this wasn't directed towards me but you can catch them in Dream Radar

Hi! I'm after UT Legends in matching/special balls for that Ho-Oh. Could I have some more details on the Keldeo please? (OT, ID#, exact IVs, Ball, etc.)
Yes, of course.

Level:15
OT:SMR2012
ID:08272
IVs:31\x\31\31\30\31, HP Ghost
Ball:Cherish Ball
Nature:Timid
Nationality:ENG
Moves:Aqua Jet, Leer, Double Kick, Bubble Beam
Ribbon:Wishing Ribbon
No EVs.

Tatertot

The thing I always forget has stuff other than legends.

Think I could parent upgrade the said Munna?

and also steal the idea.
I'm actually already getting it upgraded, sorry :/ (and yes, the Munna came from my Dream Radar)
Yes, of course.

Level:15
OT:SMR2012
ID:08272
IVs:31\x\31\31\30\31, HP Ghost
Ball:Cherish Ball
Nature:Timid
Nationality:ENG
Moves:Aqua Jet, Leer, Double Kick, Bubble Beam
Ribbon:Wishing Ribbon
No EVs.
Sounds good :) Too bad it doesn't have Icy Wind, but I'll still take it. I'm available whenever you are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)