Ask for ALL OTHER Battles Here! (READ THE FIRST POST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone wanna do some Free For Alls? Friend code: 4356-1497-6631. I got one person already, just need another 2.
Also got skype. Let me know~~~~
For this free for all, we do something unique. For example, make a box and fill it with 30 random pokemons, your choice (no ubers please). Then between each of the 4 people, numbers are called. For example. Player 1 chooses number 15. The pokemon that is selected as number 15 (counting each pokemon from left to right in each row and then starting again at the row below), each of the other 3 players select that pokemon. And it keeps going. Of course each player will have only 3 pokemon. The teams will be at random and the pokemon will be at random and of course, Free For All. Anyone interested :D?

Last edited:
Anyone wanna do some Free For Alls? Friend code: 4356-1497-6631. I got one person already, just need another 2.
Also got skype. Let me know~~~~
For this free for all, we do something unique. For example, make a box and fill it with 30 random pokemons, your choice (no ubers please). Then between each of the 4 people, numbers are called. For example. Player 1 chooses number 15. The pokemon that is selected as number 15 (counting each pokemon from left to right in each row and then starting again at the row below), each of the other 3 players select that pokemon. And it keeps going. Of course each player will have only 3 pokemon. The teams will be at random and the pokemon will be at random and of course, Free For All. Anyone interested :D?
That sounds fun, I'm in

Looking for test battle with my Wondercup team. It has 2 OU, 1 UU, and 3 NU. I'm also looking for people who would want to participate in one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)