Status
Not open for further replies.
I can give you these Pokemon:
Impish Immunity Gligar
Adamant No Guard Karrablast with Knock Off, Drill Run, Pursuit, and Megahorn
Jolly Reckless Starly with Double-Edge
Relaxed Unaware Wooper with Recover
Timid Ditto with HP Fire spread 31/0/31/30/31/30

Sorry to hear what happened with your game :/ I'd be happy to offer some spitbacks I have on hand if you'd like from these ones in my thread: Sableye, Kecleon, and Carbink.

I can give you these Pokemon:
Impish Immunity Gligar
Adamant No Guard Karrablast with Knock Off, Drill Run, Pursuit, and Megahorn
Jolly Reckless Starly with Double-Edge
Relaxed Unaware Wooper with Recover
Timid Ditto with HP Fire spread 31/0/31/30/31/30
Thanks man! I'll take 'em! :)
Sorry to hear what happened with your game :/ I'd be happy to offer some spitbacks I have on hand if you'd like from these ones in my thread: Sableye, Kecleon, and Carbink.
Thanks, I'll pm you with nicknames.

Hey! Sorry about the lost of your 3DS . Anyways, I have left over flawless pokemon that I bred in X/Y (a lot of them actually) I can give :
Relaxed Pineco 31/31/31/31/31/x w/ SR + Toxic Spikes
Impish Sturdy Skarmory 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ SR, Brave Bird, Whirlwind
Staryu Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31
Meditite Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Ice Punch, Psycho Cut
Drilbur Jolly 31/31//31/x/31/31
Gastly Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31
Fletchling Adament Gale Wings 31/31/31/x/31/31
Timid Charmander and Adament Charmander w/ the obvious egg moves
Calm Bulbasaur 31/x/31/31/31/31 w/ Giga Drain and HA
Sneasel 31/31/31/x/31/31 Pursuit, Ice Shard, Fake Out, Icicle Crash
Adament Darumaka
Mold Breaker Axew Adament 31/31/31/x/31/31
Larvesta Modest 31/31/31/x/31/31
Adament Larvitar 31/31/31/x/31/31 witih Pursuit, DD, SR, Outrage

I also have battle ready (extras, they're cloned) Keldeo, Quiet Aegislash.

Hi buddy! I am first time here, and I don't really know you, but I've read what happened and really want to help.
I want you to trade for free all of my extra pokemon I bred and traded for, so I'll list what I got. All are perfect iv.
1)Modest male Clauncher
2)Moonball Misdreavus from my thread
3)Jolly HA Teddiursa from my thread
4)Shiny Impish HA Trevenant
5)Adamant HA shiny shroomish with egg moves (Drain Punch, Bullet Seed, Focus Punch, Seed Bomb)

Last edited:
I only recently picked up X so I've got nothing really special to trade but I want to help. I'd like to trade some DW females to you and maybe when I get around to breeding on the game, I can give you more.

I tried breeding on White with results that weren't perfect but were as good as I could with those mechanics at the time.

I'll PM you with what I can give.

Thank you all so much! Pms sent to most of you.

Heyo, I can donate some shinies, and flawless pokes in eggs if you like :D
Would a charmander,eevee, turtwig, bold solosis and timid litwick be alright? Let me know if that's too much.

Hi sorry for the loss of your stuff I have some spitbacks I could give but I have nothing real special like special ball Mons or anything pm if interested :)

Thank you all so much! Pms sent to most of you.

Would a charmander,eevee, turtwig, bold solosis and timid litwick be alright? Let me know if that's too much.
Okay, but I need a sometime before I can trade, power saves is acting up on me, and I am at my parents' place, shotty wifi

Hey do you want this ?

trapinch in a safari ball with ems, 31/31/31/x/31/31
mawhile in a dream ball with ems , 31/31/31/x/31/31
murkrow in a dream ball with ems , 31/31/31/x/31/31
sneasel in a dream ball with ems , 31/31/31/x/31/31
chinchou in a moon ball with ems , 31/x/31/31/31/31

All female so you can re-breed and trade for more stuffs :) .
Check my thread for the Egg moves .

You didn't list me as one of the ppl who gave you stuff </3

Anyway, if you still have that Adamant Arceus, I'll give you some gen 5 RNG'd stuff for it

You didn't list me as one of the ppl who gave you stuff </3

Anyway, if you still have that Adamant Arceus, I'll give you some gen 5 RNG'd stuff for it
haha sorry! I knew I was forgetting someone! I've fixed it. :D

I still have it but I'll need it get it cloned by someone.

haha sorry! I knew I was forgetting someone! I've fixed it. :D

I still have it but I'll need it get it cloned by someone.
Ok, that's fine. I know someone who can clone it tomorrow I can put you in touch with, or if you find someone that's fine too. The stuff I'd trade you is: 30/31/31/30/30/31 Naughty Zekrom, 5IV Modest Reshiram, 5IV Modest Kyurem, 30/31/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice) Naive Terrakion w/ SR, 31/31/30/31/30/31 (HP Ghost) Hasty Cobalion w/SR, 5IV Jolly Virizion w/Synthesis. All are full-redis, so you can add em to your thread here if you want. (This is basically me giving you more stuff for free :D )

Hello, I was curious if you would be interested in a Jolly 5IV Shiny Kangaskhan with Seismic Toss. I've already got a clone of it in Emerald, so I figured you might want it.

Lanturn doesnt matter, but Id prefer the gyarados to be a female because of the pokeball
I'm happy to give you both as females. I know that not everyone is interested in breeding further, prefer pokemon to be a certain gender, etc. I just want to make sure that you get what you want. I'm definitely interested in a female WA Lapras but I'm undecided on anything else at the moment. We can arrange a trade for the gyrados/Lapras and then I can get back to you on the other one if that's ok with you?

I'm happy to give you both as females. I know that not everyone is interested in breeding further, prefer pokemon to be a certain gender, etc. I just want to make sure that you get what you want. I'm definitely interested in a female WA Lapras but I'm undecided on anything else at the moment. We can arrange a trade for the gyrados/Lapras and then I can get back to you on the other one if that's ok with you?
Thats fine by me, Im going to get started on the lapras right away, thanks ! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)