A Wild & Hard Metapod Appears!!! Be Prepared For ORAS With New Shiny Megas: Post# 1377!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added you and am online/will be online if you're available to trade.
Sorry, went to bed earlier yesterday in order to watch the World Cup xD

Hey evan,

I would like to redeem my credit for a ha female of your dream ball Wynaut. :)
... and also please CMT for a ha spitback of your lileep :3
Yeah, my bad, I still havent finished updating my breedable section lol, I dont have a HA Wobbu xP
So Credit for Lileep?

UPDATE!!!

My Riolu (Dex No. 447)

Nature: Jolly | Gender: Male | Ability: Prankster (HA)
OT: Harrison | ID: 59105
IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31
EVs: UT (Lv. 1)
Current Moves: Blaze Kick | High Jump Kick | Crunch | Bullet Punch
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by SV match on Reddit (Chimental).

CMT for this please :P

Any IV spread is fine? If so, I can trade whenever you want.
Yep, any IV spread is fine :D
Though if you've got a left over flawed 4 or 5 IV Naive one that would be great, but no big deal xD
How long you on for? I'm gonna need alittle time

Yep, any IV spread is fine :D
Though if you've got a left over flawed 4 or 5 IV Naive one that would be great, but no big deal xD
How long you on for? I'm gonna need alittle time
I did a batch and got several 5IVs, one is 31/31/31/31/xx/31 oblivious :( and several 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with thick fat all naive. How much is a little time? Max. I can stay for 1 hour.

I did a batch and got several 5IVs, one is 31/31/31/31/xx/31 oblivious :( and several 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with thick fat all naive. How much is a little time? Max. I can stay for 1 hour.
Awesome :D
Anyone of those would be fine.
Around another 15 min. Will VM you

sure, wynaut. Just gimme a shout, whenever you ready to trade. :3
I don't think I did a good job expalining that xD
I mean I don't have the wobbu family line with their hidden ability. Only shadow tag xP
Is that alright? Or would you rather use the credit on a female storm drain lileep spitback?
Either way I'll get to work breeding the lileep, I'm sure we'll figure something out. PM you when it done :)

I don't think I did a good job expalining that xD
I mean I don't have the wobbu family line with their hidden ability. Only shadow tag xP
Is that alright? Or would you rather use the credit on a female storm drain lileep spitback?
Either way I'll get to work breeding the lileep, I'm sure we'll figure something out. PM you when it done :)
I was just joking (wynaut = why not). You stated it out very clearly in your previous post and I understood it. :)
And yes a spitback of the lileep would be ok.

CMT for this please:
My Sableye (Dex No. 302)

Nature: Calm | Gender: Male | Ability: Prankster (HA)
OT: EV♥ | ID: 27765
IVs: 31/30/31/31/31/31
EVs: UT (Lv. 1)
Current Moves: Moonlight | Recover | Metal Burst | Trick
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. SV matched the lovely EV♥ . Special thanks to Paragon189 for the original father!

Hey Evan,

Your Shiny Loom (Shroom) for Roselia? Ill just xlone the female for you but Ill be out of Wo-Fi range for 1-2 days, ao will have to trade you then.

Can still do messages though.

The shiny naive chomp or tryrannie tickles my fancy, I'm in a tournie so I was looking for a klefeki but I will just breed that on my own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)