Super Smash Bros 4 (Spoilers ITT)

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
A new fighter sounds great, but as long as Ganondorf remains unannounced, I can't manage to build up my hype for it. It's almost given that Ganondorf will be in the game, and at one point, he'll be revealed. That means said reveal won't feature an exciting new character, only this veteran we've all been expecting.

Besides, 4 PM is smack in the middle of my workday anyway.

Mia Wallace

Banned deucer.
I doubt Ubisoft would let Nintendo make money off their character. Maybe he'll be DLC you get from a DLC Redeemable code you get when you Pre-Order Assassin's Creed Unity at Best Buy.

CrushinDefeat

Defeat me if you can... Survive if I let you!
I doubt Ubisoft would let Nintendo make money off their character. Maybe he'll be DLC you get from a DLC Redeemable code you get when you Pre-Order Assassin's Creed Unity at Best Buy.
Theres no intended DLC as Sakurai stated he wants a fleshed out game where you don't need to buy characters to have fun, the roster itself will give you the necessary fun, that being said, I agree with TheMantyke on this, its completely random, Rayman=/=Nintendo, its bizarre, Is it a red herring? One could say. As much as I love Rayman, It would be annoying to see Rayman in the game. In my opinion, there comes a certain point where the game stops becoming a Nintendo game and now becomes a game filled with other franchise mascots, we already have Capcom, Sega, and Nameco-Bandi, adding Ubisoft feels like its too much. Just my thoughts on it, If it is Rayman then its fine, We'll see how it goes, but if not even better.

Now can we stop eating the Gematsu "leaker"s shit?

edit: Chrom isn't playable, he's part of Robin's final smash.

Last edited:
*dances*

*dances a lot*

Robin is everything I wanted right down to the sword he's using

plus people can stop whining because they somehow thought captain falcon wasn't coming back

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Okay wow, this is great news. I was talking to my cousin on Saturday and told him I hoped it was going to be Lucina but predicted it was a returning character...guess I was right on both! I kinda gave up hope that Lucina would be in it but now she is and I'm happy. Best early birthday present ever :"D

Including Robin surprises me since I thought they were trying to go for the whole "whatever name and design you give him is canon" angle in Fire Emblem, but I guess using the defaults won't upset too many people. At least they let you play as male or female.

oh and Captain Falcon is cool too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)