Parliament of Parchment

Hi i was wondering if you can do a cacturne for me that i can hopefully use as my avatar. I was hoping for something kinda cartoony

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Hello again Andrew. I have a request for another OM banner (link). It should have the text "Same Type Stealth Rock". I have two ideas; one is Mamoswine with Ice type Stealth Rocks, and the other is Heatran with Fire type Stealth Rocks.

Please and thank you :)!

EDIT: On second thought, how about no text and just those two ideas on each side? Like a Mamoswine and Heatran in the center with Mamoswine facing left and using Ice type Stealth Rock, while Heatran is facing right and using Fire type Stealth Rock.

hello The Immortal, hope you like it, I can take out the black shadow thing if you want as well
also thank you to everyone lately who has been so wonderfully keeping me from double posting, you guys rock! owo

You use Colors3D too? That's awesome :D It's the easiest place for me to do digital paintings because... *shudder*... I have a Google Chromebook ;_;
~lel,
from goobie <3

(PS, I would like a request of you doing a picture of Scott,
the dude from Pokemon Emerald, holding hands with a
desert cactus walking down the beach... I know it sounds
weird... like really weird. Like I'm insane ;_; But it's for 2 friends XD)

Hi, could you draw me something for my thread please? I don't want to ask for too much just one image for OP. Can it be Mewtwo wearing reading glass & reading in a cave? Maybe levitating, idk. And if you have the time, a headshot of Mewtwo + glasses. I love your art.

I think that's the best cactus I've ever seen.

I'd like to request an adorable Carbink because I like it and Gen VI needs more love, but since it's just for fun, it's totally up to you whether you want to do it. Thanks either way.

Hi Andrew,

I came to your thread after I saw the fantastic artwork you did for Gabe, really good job!

Was wondering if you could draw Snoopy playing on a 3DS in his hands while riding on a Latios so that I can use it as my avatar. Thanks!

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
I think that's the best cactus I've ever seen.

I'd like to request an adorable Carbink because I like it and Gen VI needs more love, but since it's just for fun, it's totally up to you whether you want to do it. Thanks either way.

Hi Andrew,

I came to your thread after I saw the fantastic artwork you did for Gabe, really good job!

Was wondering if you could draw Snoopy playing on a 3DS in his hands while riding on a Latios so that I can use it as my avatar. Thanks!

Hey Andrew , just want to say your art is incredibly amazing ! I wish I had the talent like yours ._.

Anywho, is it possible you take requests for youtube channel art ? Hopefully it isn't too much to ask for :)

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi Andrew, your art is amazing. I really like the style and every new piece seems to grow upon the last one. I was wondering if you could draw me a Mega Gengar that I could use as an avatar, would really appreciate it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)