Multi Gen Smogon Uberstars [Round 1]

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
Right so, I've been pretty inactive last 2 weeks as I've not really been wanting to play and not felt like it and i simply don't have enough time to do this as I really don't feel like playing for the time being. 'oh you lost two matches, thats why you quit' well if you know me you know I've been nowhere near as active as I used to be, trying to concentrate on other things during the summer instead of being on here. So, I'm asking if anyone wants to take over hosting of this as I don't have the time to do it anymore. It would be a shame to see a tournament like this go to waste even though its pretty much dead anyway and the whole point of 'elite players' has gone anyway.

pce

I can take over if needed BUT I will go on vacation from 27th of July (around that day) till the 10th of August so either someone else would have to update the spreadsheet then or I'll just do a shit ton of updating when I get back.

BPC

"Silence is the best answer to a stupid question"
Activity against Kebabe, i will be busy in the next days, i waited for him more than an hour(Today) and then he left.

Activity against Kebabe, i will be busy in the next days, i waited for him more than an hour(Today) and then he left.
You make it sound like we had decided on a time... So far Im the only one that actually have tried to set up a time to play

BPC

You suggested a time and I came at that time to play, you didn't play me, thats not my fault, don't have time to play anymore, you were too busy playing tomahawk, so I can't play now.

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
You suggested a time and I came at that time to play, you didn't play me, thats not my fault, don't have time to play anymore.
Did you indicate to him that you agreed to the time he suggested. Judging by what Kebabe is saying, you didn't.

Edit BPC below: Calling activity this early in the round is ludicrous and unneeded. You two still have plenty of time to play before the round ends. Sit tight :]

Last edited:

BPC

Did you indicate to him that you agreed to the time he suggested. Judging by what Kebabe is saying, you didn't.
When he was online, why didn't he battle me? He kept saying after my battle with toma and then he said I am leaving.I an not going to play now.

When he was online, why didn't he battle me? He kept saying after my battle with toma and then he said I am leaving.I an not going to play now.
kept saying? I said once that I could play after my battle if I had time. Then our series took 2,5h. And the time I suggested was tomorrow or any day after that. lol. You have still to tell me when you are available, you cant just assume I can play when you are online without giving me a heads up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)