Gabriel's Shinies, Cloning and More! (New: flawless ORAS Bold Cresselia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just here to give a review of Gabriel's cloning service.
Considering what I had asked, it was a pretty bold move on my part to throw my proved Vivilion into the hands of this cloner, but my gut intact told me that this person was trustworthy
Verdict: 10/10 new favourite cloner
(I was asking for a cloner in the Wifi SQ/SA thread in case you were curios ^_^)
(Yay customer reviews!)

I was wondering if you could clone my 31/0/31/30/31/30 HP Fire Magnemite for me? I need an extra to keep breeding, and I dont want my only one to level up just yet.

I was wondering if you could clone my 31/0/31/30/31/30 HP Fire Magnemite for me? I need an extra to keep breeding, and I dont want my only one to level up just yet.
Sorry, I'm about to finish cloning for someone else and after that I'm just going to bed, I'm pretty tired. If you haven't found anyone by tomorrow, you can drop by tomorrow and I'll do it if I'm free.

Btw, I liked your Infiltrator Hoppip. I could offer you a non-shiny pokémon from thread for it.

Sorry, I'm about to finish cloning for someone else and after that I'm just going to bed, I'm pretty tired. If you haven't found anyone by tomorrow, you can drop by tomorrow and I'll do it if I'm free.

Btw, I liked your Infiltrator Hoppip. I could offer you a non-shiny pokémon from thread for it.
Thats fine. Im going to borrow my friends 3ds and try for myself, but if that doesnt work out I'll let you know.

For Hoppip, I have one male left currently, you can have it for Goldeen. If you can wait til tomarrow, I can have females, and Im going to add Amnesia onto them too.

Last edited:
Pretty nice additon to the shop :D

Modest Xerneas 31/x/31/31/31/31 (OT: my X version Gold 04117 - nicknameable :D )
Fairy Aura

Interested in some of your full-redis shinies. CMT to see if there's anything I'd like
I like shiny Axew, shiny Wooper and shiny Bunnelby in that order. What shinies do you want?

What gender is your Shiny HP Fire Froakie?
Male in a pokéball.

Modest Xerneas 31/x/31/31/31/31 (OT: my X version Gold 04117 - nicknameable)
Fairy Aura

If this is untouched, CMT for it.
Yes, it's untouched. I'd like this Yveltal:

Yveltal
Nature: Mild - Level: 50 UT - Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 30/31/31/31/30/31
OT: Rugaji(31487)
Met Date: 10/18/2013
Hidden Power:

Rare Offers Only

Hi! Wanna trade your Froakie for my shiny Eevee?
It's Bold - 31/31/16/31/31/31 - Run Away
Sorry, already have a shiny Eevee :/

What ball did you catch your 5IV Xerneas in?
In a Master Ball.

I like shiny Axew, shiny Wooper and shiny Bunnelby in that order. What shinies do you want?

Male in a pokéball.

Yes, it's untouched. I'd like this Yveltal:

Yveltal
Nature:
Mild - Level: 50 UT - Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 30/31/31/31/30/31
OT: Rugaji(31487)
Met Date: 10/18/2013
Hidden Power:

Rare Offers Only

Sorry, already have a shiny Eevee :/

In a Master Ball.
Is the Absol Kalos-Born ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)