Big Lord of the Rings Mafia - Game Over! Forces of Sauron Win!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
In the end yet another lynch was decided with way less than majority; Acklow garnered the most votes by the end of the day, and to be honest he didn't really say much about it as you all close in and slaughter him.
UncleSam said:
You are an orc.

You are a foot soldier of Mordor, and will fight to the last for your Lord Sauron.

You have the same voting power as all other orcs, as detailed in your team’s PM.

You are allied with the Forces of Sauron. You win if all threats are eliminated.
Hey it looks like one of the Forces of Sauron finally bit the dust!

Feeling a little better about this you all disperse from the town square...

It is now Night 2. Outside Communication is once again allowed. Deadline is 8 PM EDT July 15th, or 48 hours from the time of this post.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I will go about my inquisitorial duties again. We are getting to that point where if you don't claim, you will most likely either be LW-checked (which wastes time if you're a villager) or you will be scum. Keep this in mind as I ask you to claim.

If you doubt all three of me, LW and von (both of which I give all of my claims to) then honestly, idk what to say.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Final Day 2 Vote Count:

Paperblade (0): Aura Guardian,
UllarWarlord (0): Imanalt
LightWolf (0): LonelyNess, zorbees
zorbees (1): Paperblade
LonelyNess (4): LightWolf, Acklow, Celever, Imanalt, Aura Guardian
Upside (0): askaninjask
Acklow (8): vonFiedler, billymills, Metal Sonic, Paperblade, UllarWarlord, LonelyNess, askaninjask, Nachos
Metal Sonic (1): Flamestrike, Aura Guardian, UllarWarlord
Aura Guardian (1): zorbees
Ditto (1): Eagle4

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
And with a simple snap, the branch breaks.

LW slipped up during the last day cycle.
Eh you are overrating it's usefulness, but whatever. Unless someone counterclaims the Faramir LN is sadly out of question and an idiot in general.
on irc, he has said that the role is so obvious that he could guess it. That's where that came from. In addition to this, the OP clearly states that village leaders will be undermined. Now, while I am trying to lead, my role is hardly optimal for such a venture.

LW is...Gandalf? The alliance checker? Bullshit. Too easy. WAY too much of a leader role.

And besides, the hosts would have to be fools to not include Gandalf the White in some way. Gandalf the White is far easier of a role, if only because the Grey wasn't a real badass. At least, not as much as the White.

LW is under heavy suspicion from me, as a result of all of this. He no longer will gain any of my claims.

LightWolf

lightwoof
And with a simple snap, the branch breaks.

LW slipped up during the last day cycle.

on irc, he has said that the role is so obvious that he could guess it. That's where that came from. In addition to this, the OP clearly states that village leaders will be undermined. Now, while I am trying to lead, my role is hardly optimal for such a venture.

LW is...Gandalf? The alliance checker? Bullshit. Too easy. WAY too much of a leader role.

And besides, the hosts would have to be fools to not include Gandalf the White in some way. Gandalf the White is far easier of a role, if only because the Grey wasn't a real badass. At least, not as much as the White.

LW is under heavy suspicion from me, as a result of all of this. He no longer will gain any of my claims.
I posted an taunting one liner aimed at LN claiming I could figure out his role even without his claim, with the sole intention of doing that. What part of that is a slipup?

So you are questioning me being Gandalf(no counterclaims) AND alliance checker(no counterclaims in any form of info roles). Even if you say the actual info role is just idle, I'm p sure that following last game US would sooner break his hands than let his game get out of hand because the actual info role is inactive, he'd have sold his soul by now to sub him out.

I don't see your point here Ullar, I really don't. I claimed Gandalf the Grey, correct. Clearly there isn't a Gandalf the White in this game and you are trying to seriously metagame that White would be put in over Grey? I think we can all agree on one thing that I ALREADY SAID WHEN DEALING WITH LN: If I'm mafia my role PM would have obviously been a provided fake not something I created, this line of questioning is pointless because whichever is the case, it was the host's decision to make me Grey not White.

PEOPLE OF THE VILLAGE DO NOT CLAIM OR TALK TO ULLAR!!!

Look at this very thread, he posted after the day ended how people should claim to US(not the host just capslock us), claiming how my role would be used to clear the claimers acting like he was my confidant or privy to any of your info, which he was NOT! After I refused to add him to the sheet he suddenly started playing the same tune as LN instantly and in public, down to the "all he said is he wouldn't do it!" which I discussed in this very thread already, and he had no reason to doubt till now. I'm sorry but if he was village he wouldn't have encouraged claiming to me that much especially when I don't even consult him AND THEN when I refuse to add him to my sheet go flipflop and suddenly have a problem with everything I have done until then. So please stay away from him and if you haven't claimed yet please do so!

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
Forgive me. I thought I was talking to a wizard.

If the village wants to win, they should NOT claim to a clearly established role that is meant to be leader in an ANTI-VILLAGE-LEADER GAME.

I maintain that LW slipped up, and he is trying to cover his tracks. Believe what you will, villagers, but to ally with LW is to ally with oblivion.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Villagers you can receive your Mythic Dawn robes in the room to the left, the daily orc sacrifices are included in your package. Thank you for choosing Mehrunes Dagon as your lord and savior and siding with Oblivion.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Yeti/Jumpluff has been subbed in for anhlong1122

These are two users who play with one role because they requested to be 100% on the same team and I could think of no other fair solution to guarantee this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)