Smogon Superstars [Round 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
lose GG

and I won vs Andrew gg

dragonuser has not made an effort to contact me for like 6 weeks now and keeps playing LoL instead help

Last edited:

HeIIraiser

tough like igglybuff
Well, both me and Leftiez contacted MDragon on irc every single day since the round was posted, and he refused to play all times.
He seems to have lost interest in this tournament, since he refused to schedule a time and said he was busy or didn't want to play all times I asked to play.
Since MDragon didnt even get a battle done this round, I am asking the activity win against him.
I also refuse to play another day, since the round ends today (or at least it should) and he johned for 15 days.

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I couldn't find B-Lulz anywhere to fight, and afaik, no one my group could either. Requesting activity.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
Confirming all the results that were posted.

I've been trying to get the game done with Alf'. It's been hard since his last activity on most days has been before 10am my time. I'm not really sure where I stand in the playoff race, but I would like to not be eliminated on account of this last game. If that is the case, I'd like to request an extension, sub, or activity win.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Activity is cool, KG

Note to all participants - I'll be up until around about midnight my time dealing with activity wins and getting the Playoff qualifier post up and sorted.

Use this time to examine the spreadsheet - and check for any incorrect information on the round 2 and round 3 tabs only in approx. 2 hours, I will have dealt with activity stuff and be readying the post. during this time I will be on IRC (either as firemage or FM|Superstars - find me in #neverused ) and use this time to find me in case there is incorrect information regarding your results.

Please ignore points breakdown and final standings until the playoff thread goes up - there has been a few changes since I last did them.

Do not contact me if the following information is "missing" or "incorrect"
You got a "Did not Play" in R2 or R1 - but played after the deadline. This was a luxury granted to Subs only in order to play previous round matches.
Cases in which you think you should've got the activity win, but failed to do so (This is likely because of lack of VM / public logs / private logs made available to me of your opponent johnning / etc. )

The final cutoff will be 14 Top scoring winners + 2 Pool Winners (Determined by a quick Playoff Qualifier) This is a little better for those who made the effort to play and win more of their matches this year than last (iirc, it was 12 Seeded + 4 Playoffs). And by Pool, I mean Group (ie, pool 3, bw#1).

Playoff Qualifier and Playoff Finals will both be a best of three, DPP / BW / XY OU With the higher seeded player selecting the first game

If anyone has any questions please find me on irc or post in this thread.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
The spreadsheet is wrong, I never lost to Sogeking.
I don't have much time to battle atm because wcop and irl stuff, so asking for an extension or being subbed out

HeIIraiser

tough like igglybuff
I don't have much time to battle atm because wcop and irl stuff, so asking for an extension or being subbed out
You lost for not wanting to play, not asking a sub before the more than two weeks deadline and being disrespectful with the players who are doing effort to get battles done, I would guess.

Last edited:

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
That's an activity loss - you've posted 2 and a half hours after the 2 week deadline.

Since I didn't see you in #neverused, just posting in here. I beat BKC this round, but you have it listed the other way.
Sorted

Any other post asking for extensions and the like are going to be ignored - I fell asleep doing activity stuff last night - i would've been done and such by now but alas - that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Edit: Spreadsheet Locked. Tallying up points.

I'd like to thank everyone who atually got their battles done - really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)