Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to believe that because I do the same exact thing every time but w/e I guess it's true
ya the same thing happened to me when I used to clone that way. I used to have a timer whenever I did it and it was random even when I stopped the timer at the same time sometimes it worked sometimes it didnt

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
ya the same thing happened to me when I used to clone that way. I used to have a timer whenever I did it and it was random even when I stopped the timer at the same time sometimes it worked sometimes it didnt
I know man it's annoying, I was just wondering if I was crazy lol

Ah bummer!

Thanks for the info about Antar's Arceus I'll have to contact him about it!

As far as Diancie goes if somebody is planning another giveaway soon post up so I can have another shot haha
I'm not doing a giveaway, but I have one that I'd be willing to trade. I just need someone to clone it first though.

Edit:
Chill
I've got a Cyndaquil in a Repeat Ball if that interests you.

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I'm not doing a giveaway, but I have one that I'd be willing to trade. I just need someone to clone it first though.

Edit:
Chill
I've got a Cyndaquil in a Repeat Ball if that interests you.
I know I have been complaining earlier in the thread but I just cloned 5 diancie in a row I have found the secret nd I can help

Hey, I used to have pokemon Platinum, Heartgold, W and W2,but I was stolen.. Im thinking of buying either HG or SS, because of the apricorn balls , and W2 or B2 because of the tutor moves. Should I ? I only used to beat the game and restart it, so I didnt have any important pokemon on them

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hey, I used to have pokemon Platinum, Heartgold, W and W2,but I was stolen.. Im thinking of buying either HG or SS, because of the apricorn balls , and W2 or B2 because of the tutor moves. Should I ? I only used to beat the game and restart it, so I didnt have any important pokemon on them
Lol, no point in getting HG/SS if you don't have a 5th gen game to transfer them to.

there 50 bucks right now. Or at least that is the price the stores are selling them for in albuquerque new mexico. Online though there just as expensive.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
If you want to spend the money, spend the money. If not, then don't. It's all about how fat your wallet is right now :P That being said, they're not always 50 like chester0334 said. Check eBay, you'll get them much cheaper than that.

If you want to spend the money, spend the money. If not, then don't. It's all about how fat your wallet is right now :P That being said, they're not always 50 like chester0334 said. Check eBay, you'll get them much cheaper than that.
He's true but another thing I noticed it seems harder nowadays to find those games which might be why the price increases. Well if you have the money definitely get them there good games. Then again there hardly are any bad pokemon games.

Hey does anyone know how get things like cloning for gen 6 games? I would love that so I wouldn't have to rely on a friend who isn't always able to do it. I think it would be something pokesav?

Hey does anyone know how get things like cloning for gen 6 games? I would love that so I wouldn't have to rely on a friend who isn't always able to do it. I think it would be something pokesav?
Cloning for gen 6 requires the use of PowerSaves for save restoration and Pokebank to clone. There is a method with using the trading system and 2 3DSs but I don't know how that one works.

I myself have been curios about powersaves as well. The two 3ds trick can be very unreliable. Can someone direct me to a guide please on powersaves? (or give me a walkthrough on how to use powersaves)

I myself have been curios about powersaves as well. The two 3ds trick can be very unreliable. Can someone direct me to a guide please on powersaves? (or give me a walkthrough on how to use powersaves)
Powersaves is really simple. All you need to do is back up your save file, deposit the Pokemon you want to clone into Bank, then you restore the save file and repeat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)