Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people will probably have no preference for this, but I'll ask anyway. I'm about to RNG the swordsman trio in White 2, and I'm trying to decide if I should do them now (during the main story), or post Elite 4. They're Level 45 now, but post Elite 4 they'll be Level 65. Thoughts or preferences either way?
Post E4 they'll stay level 45 unless you fought them already.

EDIT: Does anyone have a Mawile or Pinsir friend safari? I have a steel safari with Klefki, Skarmory, and Magneton. Please let me
know!

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Post E4 they'll stay level 45 unless you fought them already.

EDIT: Does anyone have a Mawile or Pinsir friend safari? I have a steel safari with Klefki, Skarmory, and Magneton. Please let me
know!
Not the answer to the question I was asking, and also way too many pages too late :P

Just accidentally bred a female of this, any offers for it? I realize that Archen cannot be in a matching ball, but this gal is a rarity and is great if you'd like to offer a variety of egg moves. 4 more egg moves can be bred onto a parent, to give you up to 8 egg interchangeable egg moves for their babies. I'd love female Eevee in balls that match their evolutions, but I'm open to other offers :)

#566 Archen (F)
Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Defeatist
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Head Smash, Defog, Switcheroo, Knock Off​
Repost! Any interest? If not, then I'll probably just use her for an in game team or something.

LF a female HA Modest Squirtle in a Dive Ball. I've bred like two boxes just to get a female with the right nature and I keep turning up males /facepalm

Edit: Female Cyndaquil in a Timer Ball, Chikorita in a Nest Ball, and Totodile in a Dive Ball would be rad too. CML if you have any.

Last edited:
Why not just use something in Squirtle's family with a modest nature & make it hold an ever stone?
Uh, not sure what you mean. I caught a female Wartortle in the FS so I'm breeding it with a male Modest Squirtle to get a Modest female in a Dive Ball. I keep getting Modest males in Dive Balls.

Uh, not sure what you mean. I caught a female Wartortle in the FS so I'm breeding it with a male Modest Squirtle to get a Modest female in a Dive Ball. I keep getting Modest males in Dive Balls.
Oh sorry, misread your post. I have a flawless extra with egg moves. Make me an offer in my thread if interested.

Hi all. I am looking for a female dive ball adamant Marril with 31/31/31/X/31/31-Belly Drum,Aqua Jet,SuperPower,(Body slam optional) also if I could get a male too would be great.

I have to offer,

image.jpg-31/0/30/31/30/30-Blaze-Timid-Hp Rock-Heat wave,Nasty Plot,Role Play,Tickle. Bred by me, Tsv hatch on reddit.(Henry 25298)

Hi all. I am looking for a female dive ball adamant Marril with 31/31/31/X/31/31-Belly Drum,Aqua Jet,SuperPower,(Body slam optional) also if I could get a male too would be great.

I have to offer,

View attachment 16760-31/0/30/31/30/30-Blaze-Timid-Hp Rock-Heat wave,Nasty Plot,Role Play,Tickle. Bred by me, Tsv hatch on reddit.(Henry 25298)
I can breed that for you. Marill doesn't have to be shiny, right?

Alright, when do you think you can get it done man? Also please keep that shiny non redist. Sorry didn't mention above :p.
I actually have spares of both female and male. Their moves are: Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Superpower, and Water Sport.

EDIT: Added you. After our trade, let me know if there's anything wrong with the two. Also, don't worry I wouldn't trade it. I only trade breedables and some of my RNG stuff. I'll only use it as a parent.

Last edited:
I actually have spares of both female and male. Their moves are: Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Superpower, and Water Sport.

EDIT: Added you. After our trade, let me know if there's anything wrong with the two. Also, don't worry I wouldn't trade it. I only trade breedables and some of my RNG stuff. I'll only use it as a parent.
Alright thanks man. I am going to add you now.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I think I'm going to try to breed a shiny defensive talonflame. Questions:

1) Impish or Careful and why?
2) What ball?
1). Careful for the Bulk Up set. Max SpDef investment then just Bulk Up to patch up the defence.
2). Luxury.

Are you wanting hidden ability/nature/IV's or anything? I have a random one off the GTS if you just need it as Pokedex filler or something.
I would like to have a modest nature Nidoran with it's hidden ability and max IV's if possible. Otherwise I wouldn't mind just trading for 1 anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)