Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF (MUST be Kalos bred):
UT Shiny 5IV/6IV (31/31/31/x/31/31) Adamant Beldum with Clear Body | NO POKERUS! And if it has anything other than a regular PokeBall, let me know!

FT (all Kalos bred 5IV Shinies):
UT Modest Overgrow (male) Bulbasaur [with Giga Drain]
Level 16 Timid Drought (female) Vulpix [with Extrasensory, Heat Wave, Disable, Power Swap] in a Luxury Ball (with PokeRus)
UT Adamant Shell Armor (male) Turtwig [with Grassy Terrain, Seed Bomb, Superpower]
UT Modest Rain Dish (male) Squirtle [with Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere] (with CURED PokeRus)
UT Calm Overgrow (female) Chikorita [with Body Slam, Safeguard, Aromatherapy, Solar Beam)
UT Modest Blaze (male) Cyndaquil [with Flame Burst, Extrasensory, Double-Edge]
i do have the beldum with clear body in my thread. I can even nickname it too :) However, did you breed any of those pokemon :) ?
I might interesting in that cyndaquil

If it had illegal EVs it's a pretty safe bet the rest of it was hacked too, the hack check thread is meant for people that have reason to believe something is legitimate but would like a second opinion to confirm legality/not a known hacker, not "pretty sure this is hacked but I wanna know if I can get away with using it anyways".
The fact I got it on a reliable site (here on Smogon), coupled with the fact I don't know much about hacks and the only reason I have for suspicion is a memory from years ago (but sufficient to taint this shiny Lucario in my eyes, it seems) gave me a slim hope of having a good mother, so I thought it was worth asking. Didn't know it was hopeless :(

Anyway, I deleted my post from the hack check thread. Thanks for the info.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I believe the term for the offspring would be "semi-legit" which I believe is interpreted differently by different people. If I were in your position, the Bad Egg transfer would make me want nothing to do with it!
Here on Smogon, a pokemon bred from a hacked parent is considered just as hacked as its parent. No such thing as "semi-legit" here. True, the actual pokemon wasn't exactly hacked per se, but for trading purposes it is treated as a complete hack.

Im looking for animated tiny sprites such as this:
, but I am unable to find shiny versions of generation 5/6 pokemon. Anyone know such a site? Im also unable to find gen 6 non shiny tiny animated sprites.

Also is there a way to find trainer TSV and pokemon SV without third party ways?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
, but I am unable to find shiny versions of generation 5/6 pokemon. Anyone know such a site? Im also unable to find gen 6 non shiny tiny animated sprites.

Also is there a way to find trainer TSV and pokemon SV without third party ways?
For your first question, the only place I know with shiny XY minisprites is Dark Ray 's shop, found here, though you'd better ask permission first (and he might not give it to you, he did make them all himself!) The other option is to recolor them yourself (a long and arduous process). So yeah, they're pretty rare :(

For your second question, frankly, no. It sucks :/

Minisprites aren't animated this gen.

You can find TSV/ESV with an SD card reader and Keysav2.

I'm trying to hatch a Snorunt with Water pulse. I have a female with it but I need a male. Putting the female in a day care with a ditto has not passed down the move. Will it work if I hatch a male without the move and breed it with the female that knows it?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I'm trying to hatch a Snorunt with Water pulse. I have a female with it but I need a male. Putting the female in a day care with a ditto has not passed down the move. Will it work if I hatch a male without the move and breed it with the female that knows it?
It isn't an egg move friend. Tutor only.

Other than KeySav which someone already posted, no. Yet there are usually people around the forum's willing to check Eggs and TSV if asked nicely.

I myself have been curios about powersaves as well. The two 3ds trick can be very unreliable. Can someone direct me to a guide please on powersaves? (or give me a walkthrough on how to use powersaves)
I don't know if you're allowed to ask about Powersaves here here but I believe another user also covered what I would have said.

LF:
-4th gen Impish Skarmory with Whirlwind EM, TM/HM/Tutor Stealth Rock and Defog
-Female HA Swinub in a nest ball
-Diancie

Can pay back in any BM item, mega stone or cloning service. Also, you're free to CMT for something :)
Got Diancie.
Adamant Nature
IVs: 31/31/27/31/13/12

If you still need it.

Last edited:
Anyone here who can embark on a simple capture project for me? I basically want female Slakoths in all of the Apricorn balls. PM me if you can help out, please!

Hi, I'm looking for someone to check 7 eggs for Shiny Value and you may choose something from my thread for doing this. Post on my thread if you can do this. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for someone to check 7 eggs for Shiny Value and check the IVs of my Diancie in the process. You may keep a copy of the Diancie and you may choose something from my thread for doing this. Post on my thread if you can do this. Thanks!
You can check the IVs of the Diancie by going to the battle institute, then using an IV calculator to find the exact IVs.

You can check the IVs of the Diancie by going to the battle institute, then using an IV calculator to find the exact IVs.
Haven't found an IV Calculator with Diancies Base stats... I'm essentially bribing the person with Diancie AND a monster from my thread for checking 8 monsters. I think someone will want to do it. Thanks for the tip though ^_^

EDIT: Wait a second, Agonist said the defenses and speed were 150, 150 and 50. I can just use Aegislash! Awesome tip!

EDIT2: Damn, I guess Aegislash has base 60 speed. Can't think of a monster with base 50 speed. Defense and Special Defense are 26-27 Def and 12-13 Special Defense.

This one seems to be the one everyone has, so I'll just assume the speed is 12. 61 Speed @ level 50 for those who would correct me.

Adamant Nature
IVs: 31/31/27/31/13/12

Last edited:
I should be able to get you one, but I just want to make sure no one else has offered since it could take me a bit
I do need it relatively soon-ish (like before next week), but why don't you PM me, and we can sort out the details tomorrow as its getting late where I am. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)