Big Lord of the Rings Mafia - Game Over! Forces of Sauron Win!

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
For once, it appears as though the night brought cause for the Fellowship to celebrate.

A very odd siamese twin orc was found strangled to death. Yeti/jumpluff lay motionless in the fields.

You are an orc.

You are a foot soldier of Mordor, and will fight to the last for your Lord Sauron.

You have the same voting power as all other orcs, as detailed in your team’s PM.

You are allied with the Forces of Sauron. You win if all threats are eliminated.
VonFiedler was found cut down by a Morghul Blade. While preliminary glances had you mourning the passing of another pair of good Hobbits, a closer look showed he had played trickses on you all.

Dear vonFiedler, you are Smeagol.

You are the “nice” side of the creature Gollum, the side that simply enjoys being near the Ring. Unfortunately, it was stolen long ago.

Every even night you may submit a PM titled “NX-Distract <user>”. You will act playfully and foolishly around <user> all night, and <user> will be unable to perform any night actions.

Every odd night you may submit a PM titled “NX-Leading <user> into Shelob’s Cave”. If Shelob is in there she will surely feast on that person. If not, that person will probably just wander around aimlessly, unable to do anything that night. Note that Shelob will not harm one of her own nor are those familiar with her caves likely to be misled, and as such this action will have no effect on a member of the Forces of Sauron.

Since you seem so silly and foolish, it is easy to mistake you for a certain other near two-in-one small creature combo in Middle Earth on inspection...

UncleSam said:
Dear vonFiedler, you are Merry and Pippin.

You are somewhat idiotic and juvenile, but in the end you are both loyal to a fault, and would do anything to help your cousin Frodo in his quest to destroy the Ring.

Every night you may submit a PM titled “NX-Acting foolish around <user>”. You will set off fireworks, throw stones, and act in other distracting manners around <user>, and <user> will be unable to perform any actions that night.

You are allied with Middle Earth. You win if all threats are eliminated.
Finally, you are two persons in one, and as such your vote counts for more than a normal person’s. Though not as much as two people because you are so small. Let’s make it 1.5 and call it even.

You win if Gollum, <SNIP> wins.
Boom headshot.

Results going out, don't post in the meantime.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

well that was retarded.

if you're going to kill someone then tell the host so he doesn't waste subs. ,,|,, our killer we didn't want to listen to your whiny tl;drs anyway.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have a lynch target.

As Faramir, I can check on the gordoriness of players. billymills claimed soldier of gondor, he is not a soldier of gondor.

Lynch billymills

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
You guys are good at reading.

Blue_Tornado has been silenced and cannot post.

It is NOW Day 3. Any votes placed before now are irrelevant. Deadline is at 10 PM EDT on Thursday, July 17th.

Last edited:

ariariadne

formerly Reinfleche
Hey everyone, I've been keeping up but I want to look over the thread some more and such before getting a vote down. I'll probably be all caught up by tomorrow.

Wow. Two anti-Middle Earth dead... by night. That's... weird. Well, before a little logic, anyway. Though I find it odd that people are complaining about the LN/LW roles when there's already the Gimli/Elf-guy role pairing. Really, why the skepticism?

And what the heck does billy mean by that post he made as I typed this up? And saying everyone should claim Gondor... that only makes sense in the event someone can't be trusted, but why claim at all, then? And only soldier in lore? Really, that sort of stuff... oy.

(Short break from being serious, because I'm tired and need a little break from it.)
Oh, and while I'm complaining about irrationalities and stuff making no sense, let's provide some nonsense to go with it:
The dawn cow barks at the lonely sponge on a midsummer's eve.
(Ok, done)

Back to being serious, and NOT complaining about stuff not making sense:

Lynch billymills for now. Enough evidence has been presented for a pressure vote, I feel. Either fake claim, which should be discouraged; fake claim by mafia, which should be lynched; fake claim by LN, which will be ousted soon enough to not lynch billy if LN's lying. All situations have a win.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah its pretty well been said so far, but with billymills not disputing LN saying he's not actually what he claimed... its pretty scummy so yeah Lynch billymills

I'm boromir. I had no intention of claiming it until I saw fit to use my role. I am not remotely denying what I told Lightwolf.

[01:28:42] <LightWolf> either claim up or clam up
[01:28:50] <billymills> ok
[01:28:55] <billymills> im soldier of gondor
[01:29:05] <LightWolf> show me your PM as proof
[01:29:06] <billymills> i honestly expect
[01:29:11] <billymills> 60% of the game
[01:29:13] <billymills> to say this
[01:29:15] <LightWolf> I accept linking the OP of the game
[01:29:23] <LightWolf> silly billy
[01:29:32] <LightWolf> 30%

[01:31:31] <LightWolf> I wonder if the game assumes
[01:31:55] <LightWolf> one to expect all possible inspect cheating roles to be soldier fakes
[01:32:09] <LightWolf> which'd reward wild claiming of actual roles
[01:32:17] <billymills> thats not the point
[01:32:26] <billymills> the point is not to claim a power role
[01:32:34] <billymills> to tie to your name
[01:32:34] <LightWolf> sush I'm having an internal debate in ths query
[01:32:40] <billymills> i
[01:32:42] <billymills> understand
[01:32:46] <billymills> it beats querying yourself

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Wow. Two anti-Middle Earth dead... by night. That's... weird. Well, before a little logic, anyway. Though I find it odd that people are complaining about the LN/LW roles when there's already the Gimli/Elf-guy role pairing. Really, why the skepticism?
"Gimli/Elf-guy" is about flavour. My skepticism is about the actual roles here, the stuff that we can get results off of rather than relatively meaningless details. If we have a Soldier-of-Gondor checker, why do we also have someone that can tell a village-allied checker? This is what I'm skeptical of. Why have a sheriff AND a gimped sheriff? If LN is actually a Soldier-of-Gondor checker, then it follows there should be a Rider-of-Rohan checker. A village sheriff AND 2 gimped village sheriffs is a setup that I'm skeptical of.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
to be fair, its a 43 man game with NOC days; without a decent amount of power roles, the village would probably devour itself.

in regards to LN, why would your role get Boromir as a soldier of gondor?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)