Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could do this tomorrow if no one else can do it tonight, PM me if you still need it done tomorrow. (And I can get you any speed stat necessary)
227 Speed. Jolly, Synchronize would be perfect. I'll PM you tomorrow if this doesn't happen tonight. In the mean time though, can anyone get this done tonight?

Does anyone have a meowth or persian that they wouldn't mind giving me? c:> An amulet coin to go with it would also be a plus, if that isn't too much to ask!

Looking for Houndoomite. Can breed almost any 5 IV pokemon, or can trade for various BP items. Please let me know if you have one for trade.

Okay, so here is the list of Pokemon that I sent him prior to trading him the Pokemon to clone; afterwhich he stole them from me. I don't think I have any more details of the actual Pokemon, unfortunately.

SHINY 5/6IV Jolly Rough Skin GIBLE (male) [Outrage, Rock Climb, Sand Tomb] (in a PokeBall)
SHINY 5/6IV Adamant Strong Jaw TYRUNT (male) [DD, Ice/Fire/Thunder Fang](in a PokeBall)
SHINY 5IV Jolly Speed Boost VENIPEDE (male, I think) (in a Luxury Ball)
SHINY 5IV (-Def) Timid Flame Body LITWICK (male) [Heat Wave, Astonish] (in a PokeBall, I think)
SHINY 6IV Impish Bullet Proof CHESPIN (male) [Quick Guard, Curse, Synthesis, Spikes] (Pokerus) | 99% sure it has the OT: Josepe :)
SHINY 6IV Calm Flower Veil FLABEBE (female) | remember it being white, 90% sure it was a Premier Ball
SHINY 6IV .... ABSOL (male) | I remember it being in a Premier Ball (because it matched the Pokemon)
SHINY 5IV Timid Protean FROAKIE (male) [with egg moves] (in a PokeBall)
SHINY 5IV (-Atk) Modest Anticipation EEVEE (male)[with egg moves] (in a PokeBall)
SHINY 5IV (-SpA) Adamant Marvel Scale DRATINI [with egg moves] (in a PokeBall)

LEGIT Event WINTER2013 Garchomp UT
LEGIT (non-hacked date) Event Celebrate Sylveon UT | I remember this being Lax nature

If anyone can help me out it would be GREATLY appreciated!

ps. I will remove Pokemon from the list if I manage to get clones of them again.

For personal reference:

I either obtained these from Lady Valkyrie or she has copies of them (and will PM her as soon as I post this)
6IV level 70 (UT) Adamant Aura Break ZYGARDE [Crunch, EQ, Camoflage, Dragon Pulse] (in a Master Ball)
SHINY 5IV (-Atk) Timid Lightning Rod ELECTRIKE (female) [Hidden Power: Ice] (in a Quick Ball)
5IV [31/31/31/31/31/30] Calm Overgrow CHIKORITA (female) [Leech Seed, Heal Pulse, Ingrain, Body Slam] (in a NEST BALL)
5IV [xx/31/31/31/31/31] Calm Overgrow CHIKORITA (female) [Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Ancient Power, Grassy Terrain) (in a NEST BALL)
Ok just to be clear did Lady Valkyrie gave you Redis rigths for her pokemon? Because last time I checked all of her stuff is NON REDIS and you lost these pokemon in a trade also trying to clone them...

Ok just to be clear did Lady Valkyrie gave you Redis rigths for her pokemon? Because last time I checked all of her stuff is NON REDIS and you lost these pokemon in a trade also trying to clone them...
The Zygarde and Electrike were full-redis and the 2 Chikorita were bred by me and traded to her. So yeah, no problems with redistribution rights :D

Does anyone have a ditto safari? I have a Druggidon/Noibat/Fraxure safari, but no really valuable pokemon, unfortunately. So if someone could help me out for free that would be amazing :).

FT: 5 IV shiny Timid Magician Fennekin with mirror coat, hypnosis, heat wave, and wish
31/31/x/31/x/x Adamant diancie from the Japanese movie 14 event
LF: 5 IV impish intimidate sandile with knock off and stealth rocks
5 IV Timid Manaphy

FT: 5 IV shiny Timid Magician Fennekin with mirror coat, hypnosis, heat wave, and wish
31/31/x/31/x/x Adamant diancie from the Japanese movie 14 event
LF: 5 IV impish intimidate sandile with knock off and stealth rocks
5 IV Timid Manaphy
I can breed one but you have anything else to offer?

Haven't been around in a while:

Female Pokemon can pass down the Apricorn Pokeballs? If so does anyone have any female spitbacks with those special Pokeballs? I'm really looking for Heavy Ball female MAchop but others will be cool, too. I have tons of 5 IV Pokemon, some shiny flawless ones as well. A lot of items if you need. I can also clone for you. My thread is outdated from way earlier this year but those are some stuff I still have + new ones that were never added. I don't know, PM me if interested. Trying to get back into this for ORAS.
-

in case it was missed. I can tell you what untouchable Pokes I have/EV trained, etc.

Does anybody have an Inner Focus Kangaskhan? Good IVs are good, a nice pokéball as well, but I really care for the HA. I don't have much to trade for, besides some Pichus, Eevees and maybe a perfect Azumarill and soe perfect Chimchars. Thanks.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Anyone want help me build a battle spot team? I'm lost on where to start. Just been breeding comp pokes for others not me. What works?
Mega Kangaskhan, Talonflame, Garchomp, Greninja, Mamoswine, Latios = Standard battle spot offensive team. But seriously, if you want to actually learn to battle go play on showdown. Battle spot is full of idiots and tryhards. (mostly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)