Smogon Superstars [Playoff Qualifiers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eo so addicted to LoL he uses the same 3 teams for DPP, BW, XY o.o, it has taken another.

lost to kg thanks to 4 bad plays in BW, gg, only won DPP cause of a glitch though o.o

Last edited:

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
Won against Laurel in a bizarre series.

Good games everyone. Now it looks like I will have matches 4, 5, and possibly 6 against Ojama in this tournament. Can't happen anywhere else!

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I agree that the 14 people who have already secured their spots should just be assigned a seed via coinflip or whatever if there's a tie in score. It's not like they're gonna be at an advantage with a higher seed, to be frank.

A really short deadline is necessary for the remaining players who are fighting for the last two spots.

It looks like real work running this, so kudos to you, FireMage.

Last edited:

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This playoff for Group winners has always been an intent and follows format (on a slightly larger scale) from previous versions of the tour.

Also, I misread a post, Eo plays PttP and Laurel plays Rewer.

It doesn't matter When I start the proper playoffs, I still have to delay because of determining the final 2 seeds.

+I'm not coinflipping anything until the above matches have had at least 24hours to at least attempt to play. If I'm doing 24hour deadlines then I'm doing it fairly for everyone

Last edited:

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
Why don't you stop grandstanding so the process that was approved by the TDs for this tournament can be completed? The time for questioning the structure of the tournament has long past. Your harassing the host and making a spectacle of your "withdrawal" isn't going to accomplish anything.

This is kinda shameful, but can I please have Ojama's spot? I don't wanna have to beat two more people in order to qualify.
If anyones getting his spot it's me because I got 2nd in the round robin. Nice try though. All seeds should be pushed up.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I won against PttP, gg.

I will be posting next round momentarily, as FireMage is busy and unable to do so at the moment. Currently uncompleted matches will have until tonight before I make activity calls; extensions will only be granted if a time has been scheduled, and it is within a reasonable timeframe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)