Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for spitbacks of the following pokes:
A slugma with earth power, rocks, recover
And a heatmor with suckerpunch rash or mild nature

Because people felt it was a strategy entirely luck based and that it took no skill to use (which I can pretty much agree with). However, this is not the time nor place to discuss this :P.
What if were n double battles, and I have safeguard up, and I swagger my garchomp? Would that be illegal ?(I was thinking of doing this, but now Im scared of being blacklisted for it =P)

Looking for input on a flygon build I am looking at possibly doing. I've been looking for a Charizard (among other things) counter for a while and while flygon maynot have the brute force to sweep I think it may fill the role I need it to rather nicely.

Flygon
252 hp / 4 atk / 252 speed
C. Scarf
Rock Slide
Super Power
Dragon Claw/Quake
U turn/roost

Thoughts or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for input on a flygon build I am looking at possibly doing. I've been looking for a Charizard (among other things) counter for a while and while flygon maynot have the brute force to sweep I think it may fill the role I need it to rather nicely.

Flygon
252 hp / 4 atk / 252 speed
C. Scarf
Rock Slide
Super Power
Dragon Claw/Quake
U turn/roost

Thoughts or opinions would be greatly appreciated.
http://pokemondb.net/tools/type-coverage <-- Don't run Superpower and Dragon Claw w/out EQ because the you can't hit Aegislash :[

My suggestion:

Flygon @ C. Scarf
252 Atk. 252 Speed. 4 HP
Earthquake (For Zard-X & strongest stab)
Dragon Claw (Second Stab)
Rock Slide (Zard-Y)
U-turn (Switch momentum)

Looking for a Houndoomite, Black Sludge, and Leftovers! Message me if you have one for trade; I have plenty to offer.

LF: Trusted cloner (w/proof of recent successful clones) to clone 1 Pokemon (Give back clone + original)
FT: Non-Redis Copy of the clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)