Big Lord of the Rings Mafia - Game Over! Forces of Sauron Win!

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Maybe I'm missing something but do we have any hard evidence that Ullar is maf/wolf? Or are we going from posting behavior alone? The fact that Ullar has not mentioned the fact that he cited von as a "village leader" despite being called out on it by von himself and now is being lynched for it is quite strange, and is probably enough to warrant a lynch, but since nobody else is posting any reasoning I suppose everyone just agrees unilaterally with LW suddenly?

Ullar has been incoherent throughout the whole game, and I worry that lynching someone incoherent is necessarily a crapshoot.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
I'm a little concerned about all the bandwagoning, but I suppose if Ullar is von's partner, it makes sense for mafia to bandwagon. Thoughts anyone?

ariariadne

formerly Reinfleche
All caught up now, I'm cool with this Ullar lynch. His behavior has has some oddities all game and his last post sort of reads as giving up on pretending to be town to me. There seem to be some inconsistencies on both sides but Ullar just looks overall way more shady because of big overreactions.

Vote Ullar

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
Ullar's reaction to being called out reads more like a bad dude who thinks/realizes he's been caught and is trying desperately to pull some BS
I feel like Ullar's response (his latest before you posted) is exactly the kind of post that Ullar has been making all game - huge leaps of logic with no evidence and 100% certainty. How is it different from his normal posting?

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
lol yea, his post definitely doesnt make him look "scummy". instead of being actually smart about it and trying to prove he cares about the village, he just says stupid shit like "NOP ITS NOT ME, ITS ACTUALLY YOU HEUHEUEH". thats like, retard level playing.

99% of the time hes an evil force, 1% hes a retard that doesnt know how to mafia and is actually village. im willing to take those odds, taking into account if the 1% chance is true, the village is better off without the stupid shit he keeps saying

there's a couple things in here that make me suspicious

first off, lw did you inspect von as mafia or no?

next and what really gets me is this supposed "buddying" going on, i personally like to see logs of this. it's very suspicious and does not fit into von's public persona of "don't claim to ullar" why would he have gone to all that effort if he wanted lw to work with ullar???? i think this is what doesn't make sense considering how strong von was pushing for lw to lead and to move away from ullar, something doesn't add up if von wanted lw to team up with and include ullar in the central leadership group

also, von and ullar were clashing the entire day so there's no real justification as to why ullar would want von to be part of the village leadership (although it seems something very ullarish to do).

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was about to post my lynch for Ullar until DLE posted that majority is close (was literally hitting send until I saw the pop-up). I personally don't think we should end the day early because I think we can still learn stuff from discussion. Although, will discussion continue if we have a set target? We'll see.

UncleSam

Leading this village
It is close enough to majority that you can all consider this to be effectively a grace period. I will update when I get back from dinner unless I see a large push in a different direction in the meantime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)