XY OU Kami Spam and Balanced Offense

Lord Wallace

Hentai Connoiseur
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Well the suspect test is coming to a close, and while I did not end up making reqs with this due to time restraints and general lack of awesome when I did get to play, I'm still looking to improve this team now that I have made some major edits (hence why I have bumped it).

The Team and the sets in detail:

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Psychic
- Thunder Wave

Genie spam is just so effective in OU right now, with Thundurus doing all kinds of work against offensive teams while Landorus puts the pressure on stall teams. And with Aegislash out of the picture in the suspect test Thundurus is even more spammable against the typical offensive team (in case you are curious I plan on voting no to banning Aegislash).
Psychic makes Thundurus a great lure for Mega Venusaur on balanced teams and can beat it 1v1 with it, and the neutral coverage can be pretty neat for opposing Electrics that resist Thunderbolt like Mega Manectric and Raikou. Thunderbolt is mandatory STAB yadda yadda, good to weaken Rotom-W that otherwise annoys this team a lot.
HP Ice is also pretty much mandatory coverage to hit Dragon types like Garchomp (easily OHKOing with a Life Orb) and to have something to hit Ground types like Gliscor with.
Without a Life Orb Thunderbolt can often come up short against neutral targets and HP Ice does pathetic damage so yeah the Orb is pretty much always mandatory on Thundurus.
Prankster Twave is also a very cool emergency escape button to halt sweepers that have set up and to slow down threats like Greninja that can otherwise do major damage to this team due to its offensive nature. Thundurus typically ends up being the win condition against highly offensive teams. Yeah same shit as before here.

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Focus Blast
- Stealth Rock
- Hidden Power Ice/ Sludge Wave

Thundurus' partner in crime, Landorus loves to break down bulky, annoying threats like Ferrothorn, Quagsire, and Clefable, and is often my win condition for more defensive or balanced teams.
Stealth Rock was added over Knock Off to further ease the match up versus stall teams in general (as opposed to just Chansey) since Landorus beats the most common Defog-ers and opposing Stealth Rockers on stall teams 1v1, and is also just a great (if not mandatory) move in general to have on any team, and Landorus uses it well since it forces so many switches.
Hidden Power Ice is the preferred coverage move to lure in and kill SDef Gliscor, a rather new stall archetype that has been cropping up on stall teams to beat Landorus, as the coverage given by Psychic is not often missed due to the addition of Latias on the team and Psychic now being on Thundurus as well. HP Ice also allows me to beat CrashingBoomBang's Dragonite and is a nifty option to destroy Landorus-T who think they can switch in on Earth Power in one shot. It also allows me to beat opposing Landorus-I.
However, with the addition of Mega Heracross over Scizor and a less aggresive Dragonite set, I have realized that my team tends to give more free turns to Fairy types, particularly Clefable, so I have considered Sludge Wave to hit them harder and to have stronger neutral coverage with better accuracy than Focus Blast.
Focus Blast is there almost solely to hit Chansey after it's Eviolite has been Knocked Off or it has been significantly weakened and can also OHKO Ferrothorn if it doesnt invest in SDef significantly, and is also my best option to finish off a weakened Rotom-W.

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 8 HP / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psyshock/(?)
- Draco Meteor
- Healing Wish
- Defog

Latias is my offensive utility Pokemon, handling opposing entry hazards with Defog and acting as an offensive check to opposing Electric types that threaten my Genies, namely Mega Manectric and Raikou as well as opposing Thundurus. Latias is also a decent answer to Mega Venusaur, Mega Zard Y, Keldeo and Rotom-W and can check Dragon types faster than Dragonite, specifically Kyurem-B, Garchomp and Charizard X before a boost.
Draco Meteor is my main STAB and attacking move to dent pretty much anything not resistant to the move with the help of Life Orb, while Healing Wish is a great move on an offensive team to bring back an injured ally while also escaping Pursuit, making it a great pivot move. Psyshock is a decent secondary STAB that dents Mega Venusaur without resorting to Draco and also allows me to take down Terrakion and Keldeo while also hitting opposing AV Azu and AV Conk pretty hard. Though sometimes I question if there isn't a better coverage move I can run over Psyshock.

Heracross @ Heracronite
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Rock Blast
- Bullet Seed
- Pin Missile

Probably the biggest change I have made to this team. Yeah after the addition of Latias for more reliable Defog support, Mega Scizor didnt really do much for this team besides switching into Mamoswine, and I was still getting raped by stall as Landorus struggled to work around Chansey without Knock Off and Banded Dragonite was too reliant on prediction to work effectively against stall.
Mega Heracross actually fits into this team very well, Thundurus in particular accompanies Heracross to an amazing degree, Heracross scares off Chansey and Tyranitar while Thundurus checks bird spam. Landorus and CBB Dragonite can check Aegislash (who walls this set), and my CBB Nite can also counter opposing Landorus (who is actually a pretty common switch in to this thing).
The set is geared towards all out attacking with obscene power, with Close Combat being possibly the most spammable move on this team, breaking even Skarmory over backwards as it fails to tank two hits after Rocks damage.
Bullet Seed is an uncommon move on the standard Heracross but it's a nifty addition on this team to surprise Rotom-W and Azumarill, both of whom would be more troublesome for this team otherwise and therefore are more important than hitting Aegislash in my opinion. Bullet Seed also allows Heracross to skip past Quagsire without risking a deadly Scald burn.
Yeah, Mega Heracross on this team is tailored towards breaking down full stall while my Landorus set is more useful for harrasing bulky additions to balanced teams.
Heracross can still do work against more offensive teams though with its impressive bulk allowing it to tank most hits and completely demolish the opposition in return with the right move. Yeah Mega Cross is pretty great.

Azumarill @ Assault Vest
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Knock Off
- Play Rough

AV Azumarill is my primary check to Offensive Water types such as Keldeo and Greninja and has great match ups against common Pokemon in the meta like Tyranitar, Excadrill, Lati@s, Heatran, Landorus and Mandibuzz.
Running a bulkier spread overall also allows me to check Mega Charizard X, Garchomp, and Mega Tyranitar a bit easier, and with the help of Assault Vest can also live a hit from both Thundurus and Charizard Y if healthy enough and can KO both back with Waterfall+Aqua Jet, which can sometimes be a convinient trade off depending on the rest of the opponent's remaining team. I'm still debating whether to use Superpower or Knock Off. Superpower dents Ferrothorn but unfortunately Superpower's negative side effect denies me the 2HKO most of the time. Knock Off is still a neutral (albeit weak) hit on Ferrothorn and also has the added utility of removing items such as Leftovers and Chansey's Eviolite (pretty important because Landorus used to be able to do this but not anymore do to it running SR now), and is also a good hit on Aegislash.

Dragonite @ Leftovers (formerly Choice Band)
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 248 HP / 64 Atk / 72 Def / 124 SpD (had to re-EV because I didn't take Lefties into account on my original calcs LUL)
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Roost
- ExtremeSpeed

This is my variation of CrashinBoomBang's Dragonite, EV'd to survive two Banded Talonflame Brave Birds with Multiscale and Leftovers intact while still only having a small chance of being OHKOed by Mega Manectric's HP Ice after Rocks and also surviving Return from Jolly Mega Pinsir after Rocks while still checking Landorus to a decent degree.
CrashinBoomBang Dragonite to offense is like what Mega Heracross is to defense.
Especially with how common offensive Electric types and Landorus have become, having more than one offensive check to those threats is typically a good idea (Latias being the first). Dragonite also makes a fair check to Flying spam with my spread, having access to such powerful +2 priority makes it especially good at annoying other common priority users. Earthquake makes it a great check to Aegislash as well, easily tanking two Shadow Balls from the tank set even if it has been slightly dented already (therefore without Multiscale), while Dragon Claw provides reliable STAB. For even more perspective on this set's match up against offense, this Dragonite also switches into Bisharp without fear if the need arises, being able to tank Knock Off followed by Iron Head easily if Multiscale is intact, and KOing it with Earthquake in return after the Life Orb recoil it sustains.

Threats to my team:

MAMOSWINE: Especially Life Orb ones jesus I hate this thing.

SD Mega Scizor: this thing can be a problem if it gets an SD up (which it can do against a lot of my team), especially because they can be so hard to tell from the defensive ones sometimes and Landorus can't really stand up to it like with Ferrothorn.

Offensive Electric types: Thunderbolt + Ice coverage can really ruin this team once it's weakened.​

Last edited:
Super power>Double Edge imo for more coverage and to hit ferros hard
[Edit] You have more for mega venusaur than you do for ferrothorn
[Edit 2]
252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Azumarill Superpower vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Ferrothorn: 284-336 (80.6 - 95.4%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Dragonite Fire Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Ferrothorn: 220-260 (62.5 - 73.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

[Edit 3] OH SHIT MY 100TH POST*_* Just call me a god.

Last edited:

Lord Wallace

Hentai Connoiseur
Super power>Double Edge imo for more coverage and to hit ferros hard
[Edit] You have more for mega venusaur than you do for ferrothorn
[Edit 2]
252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Azumarill Superpower vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Ferrothorn: 284-336 (80.6 - 95.4%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Dragonite Fire Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Ferrothorn: 220-260 (62.5 - 73.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
Overall, you're probably right, but I figured people expect Superpower for Ferrothorn more than they do Double Edge for Venusaur. Some may hesitate to switch in Ferrothorn as a result but pretty much nobody will hesitate to switch in their Venusaur. It just eases prediction a lot.

Overall, you're probably right, but I figured people expect Superpower for Ferrothorn more than they do Double Edge for Venusaur. Some may hesitate to switch in Ferrothorn as a result but pretty much nobody will hesitate to switch in their Venusaur. It just eases prediction a lot.
Fair enough, nice team though! Good luck :] One more suggestion though. Maybe switching Excadrill>Dnite and giving Mega Scizor SD>Defog? I used to run defog on mega scizor but it always was a offense-stopper(I can't think of the word :[), and with excadrill you have rapid spin and the sand rush to boot with your sand. SD scizor always came in the clutch when I needed it. I would run the spread 248HP/44 Atk/116 Def/100 SpD and Adamant. Unfortunately, I don't exactly remember why I ran that spread but it works great.

Hi, nice team ^^ I would suggest running sand force > sand stream in hippo, as sand stream breaks dragonites multiscale! and generally don't benefit the team. At least outside of helping scizor and lando doing a little extra damaged each turn. Sand force also gives you extra power vs sand offence, which is nice ^^ I would also run 240 hp evs, this lets you hit a leftie number (416) +1 allowing you to gain maximal leftie recovery, while still living 1extra turn of toxic/burn/hail or switch into spikes one more time ^^ you can invest the spare 12 in something else :)

For scizor, 56 spedeff will let you survive a 4 spa fireblast from TTar or a hp fire from lo Latias.

Hope it helped, good luck laddering and cheers! ^^

Lord Wallace

Hentai Connoiseur
Hi, nice team ^^ I would suggest running sand force > sand stream in hippo, as sand stream breaks dragonites multiscale! and generally don't benefit the team. At least outside of helping scizor and lando doing a little extra damaged each turn. Sand force also gives you extra power vs sand offence, which is nice ^^ I would also run 240 hp evs, this lets you hit a leftie number (416) +1 allowing you to gain maximal leftie recovery, while still living 1extra turn of toxic/burn/hail or switch into spikes one more time ^^ you can invest the spare 12 in something else :)

For scizor, 56 spedeff will let you survive a 4 spa fireblast from TTar or a hp fire from lo Latias.

Hope it helped, good luck laddering and cheers! ^^

Thanks for the advice, I changed Hippo's spread but will keep Scizor's because Lead Sash Ttar typically runs max SAtk anyway and Latios is more commonly seen with HP Fire, so the EVs will rarely come in handy. I will also opt to keep Sand Stream because it helps me chip damage frail LO sweepers like Greninja and Thundurus so I can kill it with priority easier later. Negating Leftovers recovery for the opponent is also sweet. 5 turns of Sand isnt that much and usually Dragonite never experiences it.

After some further testing I have changed a couple of the sets entirely, basically swapping Dragonite and Azumarill's roles. I found that Dragonite rarely found the oppurtunity to set up despite having Multiscale and even when it did Dragon Claw still was too weak to break worn stall teams and the like (lots of stall on the suspect ladder lol). Lum Berry was nifty but rarely came in handy in the long run. Meanwhile, speedy CB Azu did it's job fairly well in breaking down walls but still sometimes came short in power mainly due to the low Base Power of all of it's moves, he was also still often too slow to outspeed any utility mon that ran even the smallest investment in speed, particularly Venusaur (rendering Double Edge much less useful).

By swapping sets, the team has only gotten better. Dragonite outspeeds all common utility Pokemon and smashes them with a 180 BP Outrage (as opposed to a 120 BP Waterfall, for example), can take advantage of a more powerful and reliable priority move (ExtremeSpeed, as opposed to 60 BP STAB Aqua Jet), and has better coverage options in the form of Fire Punch to 2HKO Skarmory and OHKO Ferrothorn and Scizor, and Earthquake to maul Heatran and get a decent hit on Fairy types. Meanwhile Azumarril can now take advantage of one turn of setup much better than Dragonite ever could, reaching a heartstopping 1744 Atk stat, giving it more than enough power to obliterate offensive threats with Aqua Jet and defensive threats with the coverage given by Superpower and Play Rough.
Overall the change turned out for the better.

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I feel like an effective change you can make on your team without altering it too much is to give azumarill assault vest instead of sitrus berry. this makes it a bit bulkier to take repeated hits from keldeo, greninja and other water types

if you want to be a real savageyou can run a restalk set with sap sipper to destroy charizard Y's that think they can just get a kill everytime it switches in. no need to worry about residual damage, and it supports your team really well.

Lord Wallace

Hentai Connoiseur
I feel like an effective change you can make on your team without altering it too much is to give azumarill assault vest instead of sitrus berry. this makes it a bit bulkier to take repeated hits from keldeo, greninja and other water types

if you want to be a real savageyou can run a restalk set with sap sipper to destroy charizard Y's that think they can just get a kill everytime it switches in. no need to worry about residual damage, and it supports your team really well.
I've thought about Assault Vest a few times and I'll definitely get around to testing it, I'm still really skeptical about Azumarril without Huge Power however, especially with how relatively uncommon Zard Y tends to be in the high ladder. I can't even remember the last time I actually saw a "Force of Nature" style team.

Hey Darkerones.

Overall I like the idea behind the idea and thus far it has a good foundation to build off of. However there are a few things that can be changed to help you get over the hump and get this team where you want it to be. Looking at threats to your team, I'm seeing a one that you haven't covered in your threat list. Offensive Mega Venusaur is an issue as you don't really have a good way to switch into it, Giga Drain / Sludge Bomb / HP Fire does a number to you. Not only that but it can come in relatively safely on Hippowdon, Azumarill, Scizor and Thundurus which would give it a number of opportunities to do damage.

As Chimpact mentioned, AV Azumarill is a better option for your team. It gives you a better switch in to Greninja and Keldeo. The EV spread for this is 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 SpD with an Adamant Nature. As you said Dragonite is the most expandable member, however I don't think you really need to replace it, I think you need a better set than the one you are currently using. As your team stands now, you don't really have much for an opposing Landorus. I think using CbbNite over your current set will solve that issue for you.

Dragonite (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 216 HP / 64 Atk / 228 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed
- Roost

Lastly, SpDef Gliscor is a nightmare for you. Using Hidden Power Ice on Landorus over Psychic. This fixes your issue of SpDef Gliscor while maintaining the help ability to cripple Chansey on the switch. Then because Mega Venusaur is still an issue you can run Psychic over Taunt on Thundurus to lure in and beat Mega Venusaur. Since I don't really think Taunt really benefits you a ton. As for Garchomp, I would run more defense EVs on Hippo to help mitigate that, a spread of 252 HP / 116 Def / 140 SpD is enough to take some physical hits and still have the special bulk to check Thundy and Aegislash.

Hope this helped and good luck.

Last edited:

Lord Wallace

Hentai Connoiseur
Hey Darkerones.

Overall I like the idea behind the idea and thus far it has a good foundation to build off of. However there are a few things that can be changed to help you get over the hump and get this team where you want it to be. Looking at threats to your team, I'm seeing a one that you haven't covered in your threat list. Offensive Mega Venusaur is an issue as you don't really have a good way to switch into it, Giga Drain / Sludge Bomb / HP Fire does a number to you. Not only that but it can come in relatively safely on Hippowdon, Azumarill, Scizor and Thundurus which would give it a number of opportunities to do damage.

As Chimpact mentioned, AV Azumarill is a better option for your team. It gives you a better switch in to Greninja and Keldeo. The EV spread for this is 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 SpD with an Adamant Nature. As you said Dragonite is the most expandable member, however I don't think you really need to replace it, I think you need a better set than the one you are currently using. As your team stands now, you don't really have much for an opposing Landorus. I think using CbbNite over your current set will solve that issue for you.

Dragonite (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 216 HP / 64 Atk / 228 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed
- Roost

Lastly, SpDef Gliscor is a nightmare for you. Using Hidden Power Ice on Landorus over Psychic. This fixes your issue of SpDef Gliscor while maintaining the help ability to cripple Chansey on the switch. Then because Mega Venusaur is still an issue you can run Psychic over Taunt on Thundurus to lure in and beat Mega Venusaur. Since I don't really think Taunt really benefits you a ton. As for Garchomp, I would run more defense EVs on Hippo to help mitigate that, a spread of 252 HP / 116 Def / 140 SpD is enough to take some physical hits and still have the special bulk to check Thundy and Aegislash.

Hope this helped and good luck.
First of all thanks the rate I'll be implementing most of these changes although I do have to question that Dragonite set. What is it supposed to do? The reason I had to scrap the Dragon Dancer was because it was too weak to break teams late game, and the set you recommended seems even more passive. I could be stupid and just missing something but if it's not too much trouble could you elaborate more on exactly what that Dnite set does?

Lord Wallace

Hentai Connoiseur
Hmmm alright thanks. I've been testing the changes and while the new Azu and Dragonite sets do patch up my Keldeo weakness and Landorus weakness, they leave me much more open to Ferrothorn and Scizor, and Rotom-W suddenly became much more annoying too (and all those are more common than Offensive Mega Saur too).

If Mega Scizor gets an SD up (which it can do rather easily on half of my team), then I pretty much have to rely on parahax to beat it or I'm fucked. I'm quite pleased with AV Azumarill's performance as it does take some pressure off of Thundurus in terms of taking on Keldeo and it also helps my huge Greninja weakness, but I think I'm going to keep Choice Banded Dragonite. Being able to OHKO Ferrothorn and Scizor right off the bat without struggling is just too good to pass up (not to mention 2HKOing Skarmory most of the time after SR, thank the lord), and I can still check opposing Landorus well granted I can keep Rocks off the field or if I predict an Earth Power correctly. And even if I don't guess right, ExtremeSpeed 2hkos Landorus meaning one that has been weakened in the late game still gets nailed, and the addition of AV Azumarill relieves a ton of pressure off my team for checking Landorus too, not just Greninja and the pony.
CrashingBoomBang's Dragonite is also complete dead weight versus stall and even some semi-stall I've come across, the set just screams "STATUS ME". Theres just too much pressure on Landorus to take on stall basically by itself as the team stands with CbbNite, Band Nite can still get the job done vs opposing Landorus and also help take defensive teams down, which are very common in OU suspect.
I'm going to hold off on updating this until I get another good rate or two, then I'll decide what goes and what stays.

Last edited:

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I really do think your team needs AV Azumarill, because with 2 Grounds and 0 solid Water resist you'll just get ran over by offensive Water types which happen to be the most dangerous threats in the metagame atm. BD Azu isn't really that great of a set anyway, as it's super easy to prepare for it and it will fall short against most offenses. AV takes advantage of Azumarill's biggest strengths which makes it a more effective set.

Speaking of stacking on Grounds, I really don't think Hippowdon helps your team at all. The rest of your team is very offensive and will benefit from having their teammates having good offensive presence, especially against Stall. You'll have a hard time keeping rocks on the field because your SR user loses to most common Defoggers. Checking Thundurus is nice, but beating offensive threats shouldn't be the main focus of offensive teams anyway. I think that you would benefit a lot from dropping it. First thing I would do would be sticking Stealth Rock on Landorus over Knock Off. Landorus is an excellent SRer because it's easy for it to set up rocks against Stall, as Skarmory cannot switch into it, which is their most common Defogger. SR comes in handy especially against Stall and Balance so your SRer should be able to keep their Defoggers at bay. I think the next thing you should do would be replace Hippowdon with a Latias. Latias still gives you something to check Electrics while also providing a way to remove the opponent's hazards. With 2 SR weaks and Landorus / Scizor / Azumarill that don't carry Leftovers, SR will do a number to your team so I think you should have a way around that.

You might also have issues against offensive Mega Venusaur. It's hard for you to switch into it and it will easily switch in on stuff like Azumarill. I think you'd benefit from Psychic over Taunt on Thundurus, at least it gives you something to lure it in because right now you're very predictable against it.

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Recover

Lord Wallace

Hentai Connoiseur
I really do think your team needs AV Azumarill, because with 2 Grounds and 0 solid Water resist you'll just get ran over by offensive Water types which happen to be the most dangerous threats in the metagame atm. BD Azu isn't really that great of a set anyway, as it's super easy to prepare for it and it will fall short against most offenses. AV takes advantage of Azumarill's biggest strengths which makes it a more effective set.

Speaking of stacking on Grounds, I really don't think Hippowdon helps your team at all. The rest of your team is very offensive and will benefit from having their teammates having good offensive presence, especially against Stall. You'll have a hard time keeping rocks on the field because your SR user loses to most common Defoggers. Checking Thundurus is nice, but beating offensive threats shouldn't be the main focus of offensive teams anyway. I think that you would benefit a lot from dropping it. First thing I would do would be sticking Stealth Rock on Landorus over Knock Off. Landorus is an excellent SRer because it's easy for it to set up rocks against Stall, as Skarmory cannot switch into it, which is their most common Defogger. SR comes in handy especially against Stall and Balance so your SRer should be able to keep their Defoggers at bay. I think the next thing you should do would be replace Hippowdon with a Latias. Latias still gives you something to check Electrics while also providing a way to remove the opponent's hazards. With 2 SR weaks and Landorus / Scizor / Azumarill that don't carry Leftovers, SR will do a number to your team so I think you should have a way around that.

You might also have issues against offensive Mega Venusaur. It's hard for you to switch into it and it will easily switch in on stuff like Azumarill. I think you'd benefit from Psychic over Taunt on Thundurus, at least it gives you something to lure it in because right now you're very predictable against it.

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Recover
Alright this all looks good but I'm already using Mega Scizor to Defog, do I change the Scizor set or the Latias set?

jira edit: lol for some reason I thought you were sd sciz, mega sciz without sd is pretty terrible so use sd

Alright thanks :] these changes seem to be coming along great

Last edited:

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hey Darkerones really solid team! Honestly I feel Jirachee already gave a solid rate and I agree with his changes of suggesting AV Azumarill and a Latias so there isn't really much left for me to rate. I do have one small suggestion that I feel will better benefit your team. I'd suggest changing Mega Heracross from Adamant to Jolly Nature. This allows you to beat and outspeed Lead Breloom, Stall Breaker Mew, Lead Mamoswine and the list goes on. It still gets the same k0's and 2 hit k0's as Adamant Nature would and that added speed would greatly benefit your team.

Heracross @ Heracronite
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Jolly Nature

- Close Combat
- Rock Blast
- Bullet Seed
- Pin Missile

That's honestly all i have for you! Cool team, hope i helped! :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)