Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, why do they keep doing this to us?

I'm somewhat interested, but That nature... I wish it wasn't -SpA.
True, very true. Tell you what: I'll let you clone yourself a copy of that diancie, IF you clone it for me as well and let me have one of those beautiful lapras spitbacks :)

[150] Mewtwo / Mega Mewtwo X
OT:
Pokéguy (Y, 11246) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/29/31/18-19/31/31
Notes:
This is the result of many hours of soft reseting. Should I keep it?

If someone could post the % of damage I loose with this over 31 Attack IV, that would make me feel better I think...

OT:
Notes:

If someone could post the % of damage I loose with this over 31 Attack IV, that would make me feel better I think...
I know it's not perfect but I would keep. You might regret tossing.

OT:
Notes:

29 IV: 252 Atk Mega Mewtwo X Zen Headbutt vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Aggron: 51-61 (14.8 - 17.7%) -- possible 6HKO

31 IV: 252 Atk Mega Mewtwo X Zen Headbutt vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Aggron: 52-62 (15.1 - 18%) -- possible 6HKO

So basically negligible. I would keep :x

Whats the best nature to run on flareon
modest or adament?
Adamant because flare blitz :3. Although, like evan0913 said, a mixed nature wouldn't be too bad (130 ATT and 95 SPATT are really good offenses).

OT:
Notes: This is the result of many hours of soft reseting. Should I keep it?

I would keep.

29 IV: 252 Atk Mega Mewtwo X Zen Headbutt vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Aggron: 51-61 (14.8 - 17.7%) -- possible 6HKO

31 IV: 252 Atk Mega Mewtwo X Zen Headbutt vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Aggron: 52-62 (15.1 - 18%) -- possible 6HKO

So basically negligible. I would keep :x
.3%? Hmmm, Glad I kept it.

I know it's not perfect but I would keep. You might regret tossing.
I kept after seeing your post. Thanks. Hope it gets some trades...

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
The thing with keeping or tossing legends is kinda odd. You *could* keep your near flawless one, but there'd already be a flawless one out there. I believe there's a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly one floating around, check Afro's thread if you want as he has every kalos legend known to Pokemon.

The thing with keeping or tossing legends is kinda odd. You *could* keep your near flawless one, but there'd already be a flawless one out there. I believe there's a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly one floating around, check Afro's thread if you want as he has every kalos legend known to Pokemon.
Yeah, I probably should have tossed. That being said, is it possible to hack IVs on Kalos Legends? Not sure if I'd trust a 6 flawless Mewtwo... but if it's not possible yet, I'll just hush. Lol, oh well, I already saved... it was a hard choice... If it was 29 Defense or something I wouldn't even have asked though. Is that weird? Two questions, one post. :)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Yeah, I probably should have tossed. That being said, is it possible to hack IVs on Kalos Legends? Not sure if I'd trust a 6 flawless Mewtwo... but if it's not possible yet, I'll just hush. Lol, oh well, I already saved... it was a hard choice... If it was 29 Defense or something I wouldn't even have asked though. Is that weird? Two questions, one post. :)
No, it's impossible to hack Kalos Legends IVs. (I'm pretty sure, unless they somehow have no memory or something)

No, I believe it is impossible to Hack IVs onto Kalos legends. Trust me, we would have been seeing a lot more 6 IV hasty yveltals and flawless HP Fire xerneas's if that was the case lol. Only way something like the birds or mewtwo could be hacked were if the pentagon were hacked on them (it was possible with shiny pokemon, so I assume it could work for legends as well). Obviously, you it wouldnt be possible to be hacks with zygarde, xerneas, and yveltal (unless they were shinies, in which case they would have been shinified). But the memory checker pretty much solves the problem of "is this pokemon that is shown as KB truly KB?".

But it's yours and not the one that everyone else has. I see that Mewtwo all the time and never consider trading for it.

If I wanted to hatch a Pokemon in the Blazing Chamber, is it possible to trade that Pokemon to someone immediately afterwards so it wouldn't get the Kalos Champion Ribbon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)