Bleach Discussion Thread

Also, just a little thing, but I'm willing to bet we won't be seeing that fight for a WHILE, and it's just going to wait there while Kubo tries picking off other fights, so don't get your hopes up folks.

Neat stuff, Yoruichi's back. Apparently nothing really does change in this series because aside from drawn-out plots, Ichigo is still a prude. I was always convinced he isn't into women.

Urahara for best troll. Also JESUS CHRIST ICHIGO JUST TELL HER SHE'S PRETTY

(Though its nice to see that outfit DID have an explanation to it abs wasn't just fanservice for the sake of fanservice)

Kubo got tired and is making this an ecchi manga. the fanservice this chapter was HUGE (yeah, orihime boobs reference right there), also Yoruichis pantys are a nice sight :pimp:

And...... we have Urahara trolling Kurotsuchi (I prefer to call him Mayuri), I think this is one of the reason that get Mayuri to prison... he have the tecnology... to make a cannon that get to soul king palace. (this is a reference from Julio Verne's From earth to moon book)

It would be pretty interesting to see shiny mayuri fighting with zombie girl-boy (how would his majesty take the news that one of his mens killed another one?)

Urahara for best troll. Also JESUS CHRIST ICHIGO JUST TELL HER SHE'S PRETTY

(Though its nice to see that outfit DID have an explanation to it abs wasn't just fanservice for the sake of fanservice)
if you mean a bullshit excuse fo fanservice then yes. ichigo will never do that, he's he archetypal tough-but-prude guy. in other words, a (BAN ME PLEASE).

It would be pretty interesting to see shiny mayuri fighting with zombie girl-boy (how would his majesty take the news that one of his mens killed another one?)
he doesn't give two shits about his troops, upon death their powers return to him so that is all the better. only exceptions at least for now are uryuu and his second-in-command, at least while they are still useful.

Hey, at least a bullshit excuse is better than no excuse (Harribel anyone?)

And at this rate, Giselle's probably going to end up being creepier than As Nodt...

Hey, at least a bullshit excuse is better than no excuse (Harribel anyone?)

And at this rate, Giselle's probably going to end up being creepier than As Nodt...
by creepy you mean so edgy he could cut through fog, right? giselle isn't creepy (not yet at least), just a drag queen.

by creepy you mean so edgy he could cut through fog, right? giselle isn't creepy (not yet at least), just a drag queen.
Just wondering how someone lkcking their lips while talking about how turned on they got by killing someone is NOT creepy to you

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So...I thought Luppi had died when Grimjow killed it? But eh, arrancar make an appearance finally.
Mayuri is one crazy mofo. Now, I can account for three of the bodies:

1. Dordoni and Cirucci were in Szayel Aporo's lab.
2. Charlotte's was well preserved in Fake Karakura

As for Luppi...Aizen, where the fuck did you leave that rotting piece of meat in Las Noches?!

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
didn't grimmjow kill luppi before mayuri fought szayel apporo? if so, then it stands to reason that szayel apporo could have kept luppi's body in his lab. if not, blame kubo logic.

regarding the chapter itself, it all but confirms that giselle is a dude with an unhealthy case of necrophilia. poor, poor bambietta...

also, mayuri is hilariously badass. his reishi fixing spheres and zombified (am i using the right terms here) arrancars are getting me excited for his fight against giselle and his zombie army. then again, the mayuri fights tend to be some of my favorites as far as bleach fights go.

before i forget...CHARLOTTE IS BACK AND GRIMMJOW HAS YET TO BE OFFICIALLY REVEALED LOL

hentai pedoshit fanservice half was absolutely cringe-worthy and made me think for a moment i was on the wrong website.

mayuri half was good though! cirucci <3 who's charlotte again? barangan's fracción?

Litra

Desire Sensor's favorite plaything
is an Artist Alumnus
It's kind of a shame I actually liked Giselle but every chapter so far is making my change heart about him/her.

Strangely, I don't consider Mayuri's own necromancy project creepy in the slightest. In fact, I think it is one of the least disturbing things about him second to his shower scene. Then again, it's likely because I am well used to him ramping that up to absurd levels prior and got used to it. Cannot wait to see how he outgambits and wrecks Giselle.

Last edited:
i'm just happy that one of the myriad loose ends of bleach was tied up (when mayuri broke into szayel's lab and one of the silhouetes haging from the ceiling was obviously cirucci's).

jrp

Banned deucer.
It looks like the arrancar aren't puppets since they appear to have their personalities so either Mayuri just used edo tensei or he found a way to science corpses back to life

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
dude technically speaking... though we've long dropped the distinction and kubo made quite a few gaffes.... these are really SOULS to begin with.........

didn't grimmjow kill luppi before mayuri fought szayel apporo? if so, then it stands to reason that szayel apporo could have kept luppi's body in his lab. if not, blame kubo logic.
I own volume 27 irl, so I can answer this one... Grimmjow killed Luppi right after Orihime came to Las Noches and healed his arm, which obviously is way before the captains came to help fight. So yeah, it would be plausible that his body was preserved, except for the fact that Grimmjow also vaporized the upper half of his body. Kubo logic still applies.

I own volume 27 irl, so I can answer this one... Grimmjow killed Luppi right after Orihime came to Las Noches and healed his arm, which obviously is way before the captains came to help fight. So yeah, it would be plausible that his body was preserved, except for the fact that Grimmjow also vaporized the upper half of his body. Kubo logic still applies.
Depending on how you want to argue it, Mayuri has serums that allow him to regrow limbs, it's not too much of an extension that he could have made something like that to recover Luppi...eh who am I kidding, that's stupid, only Orihime pretty much has the ability to undo stuff with her unique power, and I doubt she'd bother helping the mad scientist with zombie experiments.

Oh Mayuri if you wasn't so disturbingly psycho you would be my favorite bleach character.

edit: wait..... being so disturbingly psycho is what make you my favorite bleach character.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)