Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for someone to clone me back a total of six of these:

[386] Deoxys
OT:
Plasma (05083) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Moves: Nasty Plot, Stealth Rocks, Magic Coat, Psycho Boost
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes:
Reset by AfroThunderRule, who told me only it was fully re-distributable.

You may keep a copy! It's fully re-distributable!
I can do it for you :)

I still have a redis shiny Skarm NN "Starscream" with those moves (I have to teach him defog) if you want a clone.
That would be perfect :) What do you want for it?

Lf an Adamant Drilbur/Excadrill with Sand Rush. EVs, IVs don't matter as I can breed it up. Or if anyone has the safari for it that would work too. I will trade back the Drilbur/Excadrill as soon as possible. Pm if you can help me out with this.

Lf an Adamant Drilbur/Excadrill with Sand Rush. EVs, IVs don't matter as I can breed it up. Or if anyone has the safari for it that would work too. I will trade back the Drilbur/Excadrill as soon as possible. Pm if you can help me out with this.

so I have a feeling I am going to goof up trying to use KeyBV. So if anyone wants pokemon and is very good at checking the SV to eggs pm me I guess.

Does anyone happen to have a Brave Synchronizer? Species, stats, or anything else doesn't matter. I could either trade one of my own (Hardly, Jolly, Quiet, Modest, Bold, Naive, Impish, Gentle) in return or offer something else.

Edit: I'm a derp and forgot to check my Dittos too. >.>

Lol I found an in game Latinas on sapphire with these IVs 1/6/1/1/1/1
the OP latios for the win. hahahaha. I take it your looking through your shinies in old games to see if you can add stuff to your new thread. I did that to and realized even though I had a few decent pokemon they still wont be decent enough for the people on smogon.
Edit:still looking for someone to check the shiny value of the 10 eggs I have of numels.

Does anyone happen to have a Brave Synchronizer? Species, stats, or anything else doesn't matter. I could either trade one of my own (Hardly, Jolly, Quiet, Modest, Bold, Naive, Impish, Gentle) in return or offer something else.
I can quickly breed one for you if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)