I did a thing 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
So Texas asked me to make this forum. But in doing so, all the threads that were moved into this forum counted towards your postcount again. So let's rinse and repeat. If you want me to lower your postcount, post in this thread what your postcount needs to be. BE EXPLICIT. I will do my best to change postcounts within 24 hours.

Remember, if you've made any posts AFTER when I posted this thread, they won't count towards your post count. Just go to your posting history on your profile and find out how many are in Tournament Arena. Post that number here, and I'll decrease your postcount.

Ugh.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can you reduce my postcount to like 2152 please since I remember having that many posts or thereabouts before the new forum and the forum presence thing is being very inaccurate.

It is not as if I am going to have an accurate postcount anyway

EDIT: My postcount would be 2273 if the forum presence thing is to be believed

Last edited:

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I have 24 posts here. Set me to 238 please.

No this does not reflect a bit of OCD that I need 24 posts removed shut up.

Tournament Arena
125 (4.56%)

Knock down to 2614.

Yes, I probably need more knocked off from my CAPASB posts, but I'm not willing to go back to measure those out. This, however, is far more simple.

If you could remove 231 of my posts Birkal, that would be wonderful. That should put me back to 833 if I'm not failing miserably at math.

Last edited:
I should have 392+179+18+13+11+4+3+2+2+2+2+1+1+1=631 posts (I'm getting this updated for all of ASB because I didn't get around to it last time). Lower me by 1,084 posts (assuming my calculator is working correctly, I'm to lazy to check it myself).

I'm going to do mine for all ASB as well, because I might as well.
I should have a grand total of 7 posts remaining after subtracting everything posted in ASB...So please lower me by 254 posts.

Totally fashionably late to the party.

I've been putting this off waaaay too long. I'd like my post count reduced to 1185, if possible. Thanks in advance.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
pls take 1750 posts off my postcount, and that number comes out to be 1168 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)