Tournament RUgged Mountain [Won by Afro Smash]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalia has come tumbling down the mountain after a humiliating defeat to the user of the aids bug teams Silentverse after being fed the wrong information by backstabber wepwn. Besides him lay an unconscious body so badly scarred and battered that it was almost impossible to tell what this creature was. Barely having the strength to breath through it's charred mouth after being violated by complete legitimacy and co.. the creature uttered these chilling words that shook somalia to the core '[BAN ME PLEASE] X 10 This tier, I'm done man'. Somalia tried to revive the poor soul as best as he could however all hope seemed lost, Double01 breathed his last before going into a spasm attack flopping like a magikarp on land. His last words echoed through somalia and sent him a girm reminder of how treachorous the rugged mountain can be....

I'll avenge u Double01 0_0

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Somalia has come tumbling down the mountain after a humiliating defeat to the user of the aids bug teams Silentverse after being fed the wrong information by backstabber wepwn. Besides him lay an unconscious body so badly scarred and battered that it was almost impossible to tell what this creature was. Barely having the strength to breath through it's charred mouth after being violated by complete legitimacy and co.. the creature uttered these chilling words that shook somalia to the core '[BAN ME PLEASE] X 10 This tier, I'm done man'. Somalia tried to revive the poor soul as best as he could however all hope seemed lost, Double01 breathed his last before going into a spasm attack flopping like a magikarp on land. His last words echoed through somalia and sent him a girm reminder of how treachorous the rugged mountain can be....

I'll avenge u Double01 0_0
wow thanks for spoiling batman for me

As the clock ticks down to the victory of Afro Smash, many players are trying their best to scale this mountain. During the duration of this tournament, many have tried, and almost all of them have failed. Only 4 users have reached Molk, who crushed both FLCL and Double01, the latter being one of the focal points of this challenge. In the end, only Wepwn and Afro Smash managed to defeat RU's tier leader, the latter claiming the ultimate prize as of this moment. However, the aforementioned Wepwn is not done yet, as he has managed to reach Molk a second time, hungry for a chance to usurp Afro Smash and keep the mountain alive until Tuesday. Can this vengeance-hungry Canadian ruin Afro Smash's day, and knock him into the pebbles with the likes of Double01? Speaking of Double01, rumor has it that this infamous user has quit the mountain; however, we all know that he cannot resist the allure of the throne, and will almost certainly try his hand one last time at conquering this challenge. Now, let's summarize the performances of the trainers of the mountain so far. complete_legitimacy has somehow defeated 23 people with teams that are very similar to blunder's in that they are both obliterated by Bronzong. -Tsunami- has managed to defeat 57 people, only losing 25 times, and crushing hopefuls such as Rob. a record 9 times with the same team. Wepwn has managed to overcome a sloppy start and defeat the majority of challengers attempting to defeat him while also continuing his own trek up the mountain. Meanwhile, New Breed has been caught sleeping on the job at the worst times, so many challengers were permitted to skip him originally and play him if they defeated the other mountain trainers, which has greatly frustrated the Australian due to his very mediocre 4-5 record; however, this is partly his own fault due to him being unwilling to move to the USA for the greater good. Therefore, I would just like to tell him, "nice personal problem frend." While atomicllamas's body has been almsot entirely eaten by the Double01 parasite, SilentVerse has managed to defeat almost everyone that has skipped New Breed to play him, as he has finally decided to stop playing like a retarded horse. Can anyone else reach Molk, and will they be able to reach Afro Smash before the end of the day? Or can Wepwn defeat Molk, take down Afro Smash, and keep the mountain alive? Only time will tell.

Attention:

If no one defeats Afro Smash by the end of Thursday at 11:59 GMT -5, he will win the mountain as it ends on Tuesday and it will be impossible for anyone to have served longer than him. However, if one reaches Molk or Afro Smash, that person will be allowed a one day extension to win the mountain.
Molk has managed to reach New Breed (he beat everyone else), and so, the rule will be invoked. Unfortunately for Afro Smash, there will be a 1 day extension in order for Molk or anyone else to win the mountain. However, tomorrow is the only extension given, so if someone else reaches the end of the mountain tomorrow but are unable to battle for the title of king, the challenge will end regardless. The mountain will now end on Wednesday at 11:59 PM GMT -5, unless no one manages to defeat Afro Smash by 11:59 PM GMT -5 on Friday, in which case, Afro Smash will win the mountain.

The challengers launched a final assault with double01 letting out a blood curdling cry leading the siege of RUgged mountain. Behind him were the youtube star pokeaimMD, rob the mouse, Final flash and Somalia. Several others who must get special mentions are thunderblunder777 otherwise known as tsunami's rag doll, who seemed to join the frenzy at first but collapsed from sheer exhaustion..slowly muttering to himself verses from Shofu's latest cypher as he met his miserable fate. poor Rob got picked off by a passing talonflame and got wilowisped alive before getting eating by fletchings.

By now the guardians were squabbling amongst themselves on new torturing methods to use on challengers who fail, all that could be heard was Afro Smashes deafening laughter which send shivers down the challengers spines. However this did not stop double01, who took the first guardian c_l by surprise, he jumped on his back and bit him hard like a rabies infested puppy till c_l finally dropped. Aim swiftly took out the Indian magician while he was off guard and sent hi to sleep with a well aimed karate chop to

New breed used his special disgusting technique, illusion to become a fake somalia. As New breeds perfect disguise allowed him to come to within headbutting range of aim, he smiled menanincly

before he thrusted his head in the air backwards and came thrusting forward full force however made no contact with aims face. It seemed as new breeds opened his mouth, the repungant stench of all the souls he desvoured was enough to knock aim off the moutain senseless. New Breed's cheap tactics resulted in a mentally and spiritually shattered aim tumbling down the mountain, falling into the ocean beneath. All that was heard beyond the battering waves was a fading voice saying 'sub to my yt channel guys' and that was the end of poor aim. somalia panicked as all his companions fell one by one around him. Realizing his plight, somalia finally turned into super saiyan mode and making swift work of tsunami by sweeping him with a +4 defensive jellicent. However one can be assured that the mountain guardians lack honour and it no surprise when a shrieking wepwnpokemon attempted to ambush the hero....final flash steps in at the last minute to backhand the canadian demon off the mountain. Dark clouds surround the mountain at this point, the bewildered king hastily ordering his remaning soliders to finish us off. Silentverse cautiously waited in the distance wanting to avoid any unessacry conflict while molk was busy watching a rerun of dexters labarotory for the 56th time...

-AFTER 10 HOURS OF INTENSE BATTLING-

Somalia lay on the floor blood ozzing from every ventricle, his body refused to move anymore. New breed stood over him laughing menacinly and taunting the fallen warrior. Final flash was still fighting long and hard however at0-7cllmas somehow managed to spread the double01 virus that he had been infected with onto final flash. no-one knows what the fate of both warriors.....

Let this chilling event in history never be forgotten, the sacrifice of the brave warriors who fought long and hard to climb the mountain...

GAME OVER

Last edited:
Well the RUgged Mountain has been a long and treacherous journey... SIKE. Made it to the top on my first try, not even a problem, complete legitimacy, -Tsunami-, atomicllamas, Hot N Cold, SilentVerse all slayed on my first attempt. New Breed only survived the first time cuz he bought STALL vs a FREND, fuckin Aussie tim tam trash, shoulda Valentined the chat callin him a (BAN ME PLEASE). Molk also Counter Teamed me with CM Virizion and got some ridiculous rolls so I had to CT him with AV Eel and make sure that everywhere he posted the team he'd have to note how weak to AV Eel it is. Basically the Garbians were no match for such an esteemed user like myself.

Not gonna lie tho, bein the king can be lonely, so occasionally I'd invite Double01 up for a nice friendly match, only to chop that nigga and have my herd of Bouffalant Toss him back down the mountain, usually to the sound of 'F-Fire Blast miss!!'. Amount of tears this nigga has shed down in the pebbles probably formed a lake down there.

Wepwn actually managed to make it to me once (though of course since he's a guardian he only had to face 6 people to get here, trash) and he, like Molk, got snacked all too easily by AV Eel in a quick 2-0 victory and got sent back down the mountain to his guardian spot, begging Lunge for forgiveness as he did so.

Sadly one guardian was forced to evacuate the mountain, user Hot N Cold's fox phobia was simply too much for him to take, everything he saw he believed to be a crafty fox in disguise. Some say he still lingers at the bottom of the mountain, scratching 'quickban' in to the sides.

-Tsunami- Would appear to be the most esteemed of the Guardians, with a record towering above the others, this is however, until you realise that 25 of those wins come from Rob., blunder and Wepwn probably another 25 to hax and the rest to users infected with the Double01 parasite. And of course he only had to face me once.

New Breed got skipped over more times than mencemeat in gym class since he was too busy sleeping or sacrificing crocodiles to Ainsley, meaning more trash made its way up the mountain than first thought possible, though luckily after going down 0-7 atomicllamas activated his weakness policy and actually made himself look like a true guardian rather than a Double01 tutee.

RUgged Mountain has certainly been an experience to behold though:

Gods have recognised me:

Emotions have ran high:

Ass users have grown confident:

Haters been left lookin like:

Whilst I'm just sitting here like:

Most importantly though, its been a lot of fun, and a new pokemon king has been crowned :]

Me donning my new crown:

And finally the secret to my success is:
Zoroark
First I wrap you, then I snack you.

Last edited:
Its FF bitch you know I spit raw.
ON THE 1ST VERSE, GUESS A NIGGA GOT THAT QUICK CLAW!

All good things must come to an end, and this is no different. Despite constant cries of agony such as the following:

[14:57] <+WEPWN> tsunami
[14:57] <+WEPWN> extend it a week

I have decided to end the tournament regardless, as it is only fair. Afro Smash has been king for so long that it is impossible for anyone to serve longer than him, as the deadline is Wednesday. Therefore, he has won, and will receive permanent half-ops in the RU channel (shnen still has his from the first RUgged Mountain despite being dead for ages)! Many trainers fought long and hard, their perilous journey ultimately failing to give them results. Tournament Legend Double01 was the first one to reach Molk, but as we all know, his mutilated corpse ended up being a symbol of the domination of the mountain. Afro Smash won soon after Double01's failure, with challengers trying to overthrow him daily. Wepwn was the only one who managed to reach him, but fell short despite innovating the metagame with threats such as Extrasensory Zoroark. Speaking of innovation, this tournament certainly did not lack it. We saw everything from SubRoost Defog Moltres to SubPass Gligar to HP Flying Jolteon to HP Rock Cobalion, as well as many other instances that would leave even IDM Shepherd Bartholomew speechless. The tournament also unveiled the true power of the master illusionist Zoroark, which many claim is broken as a result of its success during the mountain. complete_legitimacy continued innovating the metagame to the highest degree, somehow managing to get 29 wins with sub-par teams. -Tsunami- recorded an all-time high 75 wins, while Wepwn managed to take over for fallen veteran Hot N Cold admirably while continuing his mountain journey. New Breed's timezone caused him to rage, as he would be caught sleeping by the challengers, who just walked over his body like he was nothing. However, he managed to free himself of the Double01 parasite after pulling an all-nighter, somehow managing to finish with a positive record. atomicllamas' body had been eaten alive by the parasite, but he somehow managed to rack up 7 wins and finish with an only sub-par 7-12 record after starting 0-7. SilentVerse managed to finish with a solid 11-6 record after finally deciding to beat people with Molk's stall team instead of relying on his "aids" Scyther team. Molk finished at a solid 4-2, but of course, Afro Smash finished with the ultimate prize: the throne. blunder x7 was surpassed by Rob. x11, who receives a special mention for managing to go 1-11 vs. an Arbok team...but I digress. And with that, I would like to end the tournament with the following words:

THEY CALL ME ASHWIN, THE POKEMON TRENDSETTER! RU METAGAME, I'M FROM THE LAND OF THE WORST WEATHER! REST NEVER NIGGA THIS IS RUGGED MOUNTAIN!

there it is BOP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)