Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I did the same thing with heart scales, I have about 40 of them lol
I swear I go through like 40 Heart Scales a day, lol. I used to use my Yveltal with Thief to just farm them when I needed them, but I've recently been taking to just using my Pokémiles on the Global Link to buy them whenever I rack up a bunch, since they're relatively cheap there.

I swear I go through like 40 Heart Scales a day, lol. I used to use my Yveltal with Thief to just farm them when I needed them, but I've recently been taking to just using my Pokémiles on the Global Link to buy them whenever I rack up a bunch, since they're relatively cheap there.
I had no idea that existed XD I'm gonna use that from now on lol

I dont use heart scales that much , so 40 will be enough for a long ime.. xD
Also, what are pokemiles ?

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I ended up on a M/F/M/31/F/M pattern for Time Machine breeding. Does anyone want me to breed him or her a hexaflawless Pokemon or a perfect Hidden Power one, given the person trades me the appropriate parents? I can use a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Ditto, in case you only have one parent available.

I'm also looking for people that can find my TSV or clone two Gen. V RNGed Hidden Power event Pokemon for a trade with collateral. The cloner may keep copies of the Pokemon.

Please PM me on these forums or on synIRC if you're interested.

one problem don't have an adamant synchronizer you know what I will figure this out:/ thanks though for the recomendation.
I'll give one to you after I'm done with this battle, man...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Looking for the following male pokemon with at least 3 or 4 egg moves, nothing else matters.
Furfrou
Goomy
Clauncher
Darumaka
Litwick
Emolga
Foongus
Yamask
Shellos
Castform
Clamperl
Pikachu
Gligar
Drowzee
Slowpoke
Ekans
Koffing
Horsea

I don't care how crappy the egg moves are, I just want to add egg moves to all the pokemon in my thread. If you'd like to help, please PM me and lets work something out! I will for sure credit everyone once I open my thread back up in November.

Last edited:
I'll give one to you after I'm done with this battle, man...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Looking for the following male pokemon with at least 3 or 4 egg moves, nothing else matters.
Furfrou
Goomy
Clauncher
Bergmite
Darumaka
Litwick
Emolga
Foongus
Yamask
Shellos
Castform
Clamperl
Pikachu
Snubbull
Gligar
Mareep
Drowzee
Abra
Slowpoke
Ekans
Koffing
Horsea

I don't care how crappy the egg moves are, I just want to add egg moves to all the pokemon in my thread. If you'd like to help, please PM me and lets work something out!
gwah thank you sorry for posting the same stuff three times as well and I might have a snubbul your looking for check my thread and I can trade it to you for the corpish.
edit: I have an imperfect 5iv male one you can have the person who gave me the parent was trev
edit edit: pm me when your ready.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm also looking for people that can find my TSV or clone two Gen. V RNGed Hidden Power event Pokemon for a trade with collateral. The cloner may keep copies of the Pokemon.
I can do both these things. PM me if you'd like to arrange :).

Im gonna go for jolly then, gonna bet that hes gonna become a sweeper in his mega form lol
Thanks guys, tomorrow Ill come back at this thread with a few eggs to check the shiny value OOOH hehhehe

Looking for a Luxury Ball 31/X/31/31/31/31 Female Abra. Nature/Egg moves don't matter. Timid w/Encore though, if it's not any extra work for you. :)

Just do both instead of playing guessing games.
Fuck that, do Adamant/Jolly, Modest/Timid, Naive/Hasty/Rash/Mild/Lonely/Naughty, and HP Fire variants of the mixed spreads. Can't have Scizor and Ferrothorn walling your Tough Claws Grass Knot + Meteor Mash + Zen Headbutt + Bullet Punch combo.
I want to bottom you so hard right now.

Edit: And Careful/Impish/Relaxed/Brave/Sassy/Quiet. Thanks boss <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)