Doubles Ladder Tournament - Won by Matt The Lucky

I was ahead? you should have captured a screenshot because i was ahead of you when the deadline came but i was playing two battles at that time i lost the two of them but the deadline was still over at that time, so it didn't matter.
Are you serious? No you weren't. you are blatantly lying for the sake of a ladder competition. This is pathetic.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
BPC took that screenshot during the final game of a tournament I was holding. I know for a fact that the battle in question occurred after midnight EDT, so I'm going to give this week to Deoxymoron.

Idk what Audiosurfer is going to do about this soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

scene

Banned deucer.
I'm totally on that screenshot too, even if nobody else noticed n_n

e: oh for reference, here's the earliest possible time that screenie could have been taken (our log viewer is presumably in EDT as well):

Last edited:

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok, sorry for this everyone, my internet went down last night so I couldn't check. Didn't expect a controversy when I got back lol. The winners for this week are Scene and Deoxymoron. Given the evidence, I can't give BPC the win, seeing as Deoxymoron posted 2 minutes after the deadline sayin how he advanced while your screenshot came a full 30 minutes afterwards, which is definitely over the time limit. You can still compete for spots in subsequent weeks though. /enddecisionmaking

edit; Also, a few tweaks to the rules. The deadline is now 11:59 est, since people were confused whether midnight meant 12 am on the 12th or 12am on the 13th. hopefully this eliminates this confuion. also, for your alt to qualify, it must be at a rating of at least 1600. do not expect to qualify by laddering on a time when no one else is if you do not meet these standards

BPC

"Silence is the best answer to a stupid question"
Ok, sorry for this everyone, my internet went down last night so I couldn't check. Didn't expect a controversy when I got back lol. The winners for this week are Scene and Deoxymoron. Given the evidence, I can't give BPC the win, seeing as Deoxymoron posted 2 minutes after the deadline sayin how he advanced while your screenshot came a full 30 minutes afterwards, which is definitely over the time limit. You can still compete for spots in subsequent weeks though. /enddecisionmaking

edit; Also, a few tweaks to the rules. The deadline is now 11:59 est, since people were confused whether midnight meant 12 am on the 12th or 12am on the 13th. hopefully this eliminates this confuion. also, for your alt to qualify, it must be at a rating of at least 1600. do not expect to qualify by laddering on a time when no one else is if you do not meet these standards
Oh bro, I am above 1600 but let's try this week to qualify and I am in the same team as you in OMPL bro. :)

finally

how can you swallow so much sleep?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
changing my alt from lieutenant finally to LT KALE LIKES DICK bc lieutenant finally had like a 1-4 record and i wasn't going to deal with that
KyleCole

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
ITE the winner of week 5 is koolkranny followed by me/Pocket :S

3 more weeks / 6 more slots open till playoffs! Week 6 deadline is August 9th at 11:59 PM EDT. Ladder hard, folks :pimp:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)