ღ The Valkyrie's Reign ღ [Under Construction]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cloned a Shiny Togetic and a Shiny Farfetch'd for you. Got my Shiny Chansey from someone else.

But if you'd make an exception for a creep like me, I'd be happy to give you something for a female of this:

Species: Bonsly (Sudowoodo) | Ability: Sturdy | Rock Head | Nature: Adamant or Impish
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Self-Destruct, Curse.

You'll get a copy of the Shiny I breed from it too. You will also be credited for providing the parent.

Post on my thread if you like something... Thanks for your time. :)

EDIT: Oh and you said you can pump them with rare candies? If so can I get it at level 43? That'd save me some Elite Four runs...

Responded in everyone's thread.

Okay, I'm going to make an exception. You've been trying to trade me a bit in-game and give me copies of the Shinies you bred from my parents and I appreciate the recognition you've shown me in your thread for providing them. I don't want like ending things on bad terms with anyone and you seem to be putting the effort in to try and make things right as well.

I haven't got many orders left so Sudowoodo shouldn't take me too long. I'll CYT in a moment and post with what I like.

Do you need both natures? Also, they can be whatever level they need to be.

Also, if you need help getting access to HP Dittos, Dittos with desired natures for future breeding, I have some I have redi rights to and I'm sure other people would be willing to help you too.

Responded in everyone's thread.

Okay, I'm going to make an exception. You've been trying to trade me a bit in-game and give me copies of the Shinies you bred from my parents and I appreciate the recognition you've shown me in your thread for providing them. I don't want like ending things on bad terms with anyone and you seem to be putting the effort in to try and make things right as well.

I haven't got many orders left so Sudowoodo shouldn't take me too long. I'll CYT in a moment and post with what I like.

Do you need both natures? Also, they can be whatever level they need to be.

Also, if you need help getting access to HP Dittos, Dittos with desired natures for future breeding, I have some I have redi rights to and I'm sure other people would be willing to help you too.
In all honesty, I only have a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Modest Ditto. I recently put an order in with Gatsby for a Rash HP Fire Ditto for breeding another exeggutor and a Timid HP ice Ditto, for future breeding, but I could really use an Adamant/Jolly six flawless Ditto. I'm having a Dive Ball Kabuto bred but it's Jolly and I need Adamant, so I'll probably ask Gatsby for an Adamant Ditto.. maybe a Jolly ditto too, but if you have any of these dittos handy, it would be nice to pick them up with Sudowoodo. Do you RNG abuse them yourself? If not, tell me who did, as I always make sure my parents come from known RNG abusers or legitimate breeders.

Thanks for your time, and let me know if you need anything.

You can check my list of Dittos before the Kanto section. I haven't RNG'd any of them myself but most of them came from Smogon. They're NFT mainly because some of them I got from like Buckret and all his Pokemon are non-redis. Some of them Gatsby did as well though and I'm pretty sure his are all full-redis. Just ask if you see anything, I'll check the OT/ID, tell you who did it and we may be able to work something out.

Will respond with my likes in your thread to prevent confusion.

You can check my list of Dittos before the Kanto section. I haven't RNG'd any of them myself but most of them came from Smogon. They're NFT mainly because some of them I got from like Buckret and all his Pokemon are non-redis. Some of them Gatsby did as well though and I'm pretty sure his are all full-redis. Just ask if you see anything, I'll check the OT/ID, tell you who did it and we may be able to work something out.

Will respond with my likes in your thread to prevent confusion.
The ones I gave you are fully redis. :)

Species: Smoochum (Jynx) | Ability: Hydration (HA) | Nature: Timid | Modest
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot.
Interested in this. Please check my thread.

I'm here from the Simple Question thread. Thanks for responding! Anyway, I'm looking for a 0 speed Ditto so I can do some breeding for my own trade thread. The other IVs or even nature doesn't matter, it just needs to have 0 speed. Offers are in my thread in my signature. Do you think you could help?

I have a shiny manectric that I would like cloned:

lv. 50, timid, knows Eerie Impulse, hatched in an Ultra Ball
25/24/31/31/31/31
Max EVs in Sp. attack and speed, 6 HP
No nickname at the moment. OT is myself. This wasn't SV'd, I hatched it normally.

Would you be interested in cloning this? How many clones would I be able to request? Six, maybe? You could redistribute it if you want.
Thanks in advance, either way.

Hey Valkyrie,
in response to your cloning offer in my thread, I would love to get those three dittos if possible.
If it's not possible just let me know and I'll look if I can find something else. :D

Modest
Hidden Power Fire
31/00/31/30/31/30

Timid
Hidden Power Flying
31/31/31/30/30/30

Timid
Hidden Power Ice
31/00/30/31/31/31

Update
Valkyrie is back open again for breeding.
I thought I'd start off by saying that, get the biggest announcement out of the way first. I've still got a couple people to respond to here and there regarding trades, but, overall we are back on track. Personally, I'm healing up quite well, I think, from my arm surgery. Nearly two weeks on and I'm regaining better usage of my hand though I'm not up to 100% yet.

Thank you for all your warm wishes and support. Most of you have been understanding of my decision to put Pokemon on the backburner for a little while.

My special promos will be ending shortly so get in quick if you're interested in Items or Legends.

I realize too, I need to get round to updating the rest of my breedables but Kanto-Johto has been thoroughly sorted through in my boxes.

dr00 has resumed his studies, though once I'm back in the peak of health, expect some more activity in this thread.

Shiny Update
And here's the latest in our Shiny Department...

My Sandshrew (Katherina)

Species:
Sandshrew | Ability: Sand Rush (HA) | Nature: Jolly
OT: Wila | ID: 08082

IVs: 31/31/31/02/31/31
Egg Moves: Rototiller, Metal Claw, Night Slash, Counter

No-Redis
Notes: Hatched via Reddit.
Nickname is Katerina.

My Togepi (Serenity)

Species:
Togepi | Ability: Serene Grace | Nature: Timid
OT: Mecha | ID: 21986

IVs: 31/15/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot, Extrasensory

No-Redis
Notes: Hatched via Smogon.
Nickname is Serenity.

Last edited:
Hey im interested in your shiny river pattern scatterbug
Ive got to offer.
-shiny 6v careful harvest phantump luxury ball the OT is John and ID is 42004
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest gooey goodra heal ball the OT is richard and the ID is 10764
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 calm prankster klefki pokeball the OT is BJ and ID is 39573
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid infiltrator noivern (egg move switcheroo) dusk ball the OT is cecilia and ID is 29346
-shiny 5v 31/31/31/31/x/31 adamant stance change aegislash ultra ball the OT is Erik and the ID is 29823
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid protean greninja pokeball the OT is Trilby and the ID is 10289
-shiny 5v 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant unburden hawlucha quick ball the OT is Josh and the ID is 14371
-shiny 5v 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant sap sipper gogoat pokeball the OT is James and the ID is 05251
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid rivalry pyroar poeball the OT is Luas and the ID is 30674
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 calm flower veil florges ultra ball the OT is luas and the ID is 06688
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid solar power helipotile (egg moves camouflage, electric terrain, agility, glare) poke ball the OT is Lucas and the ID is 51765
-shiny 6v modest magician delphox (egg moves magic coat, wish, heat wave) pokeball the OT is VERUDA and the ID is 18852
-shiny 6v impish bulletproof chesnaught pokeball the OT is Josepe :) and the ID is 04050
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest pixelate sylveon repeat ball the OT is Derrick and the ID is 29690
-shiny 5v 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant strong jaw tyranturm (egg moves dragon dance, fire fang, poison fang, ice fang) poke ball the OT is Revan and the ID is 15458

Inbox me if youre interested :)

No all of these were obtained by trades and the females are the klefki, noibat, florges and the pyroar
Not interested sorry as majority of them are in Pokeballs.

Shiny Update
And here's the latest in our Shiny Department...

My Smoochum (Nicki)

Species:
Smoochum | Ability: Hydration (HA) | Nature: Timid
OT: JI | ID: 56364

IVs: 31/24/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot

No-Redis
Notes: Hatched via Reddit.
Nickname is Nicki.

Also added a nicknamed version of My Meowth.​

In response to your CMT, could I get:
Species: Jirachi
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 4 HP | 252 Atk | 252 Speed
Ability: Serence Grace
OT: SMR2010
ID:06260
Moves: Iron Head, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch

and

Species: Shaymin
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/06/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire)
Ability: Natural Cure
OT: Chev4
ID: 01515
Moves: Synthesis, Growth, Magical Leaf, Leech Seed

In response to your CMT, could I get:
Species: Jirachi
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 4 HP | 252 Atk | 252 Speed
Ability: Serence Grace
OT: SMR2010
ID:06260
Moves: Iron Head, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch
and

Species: Shaymin
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/06/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire)
Ability: Natural Cure
OT: Chev4
ID: 01515
Moves: Synthesis, Growth, Magical Leaf, Leech Seed
Yep, that's fine. I'll do those.

Can you tutor Kyurem Earth Power?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)