Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Shiny Seel, or a Shiny Walrein. IVs are preferred but not necessary. And a beneficial nature please!

CMT or PM me if you have either :)

I need someone to check the SV of 8 eggs my offers are anything from my thread which includes spitbacks or a shiny numel. Thanks.
edit: numel is full redis.

Hey guys, looking for a regenerator tangela (or a safari containing it) and a porygon (any ability is fine). Can offer certain safari hidden ability mons in return. Let me know!

Looking for a shuckle, any shuckle at all! I don't care about IVs or nature, I just need one. Thank you so much, please let me know what you'd like in return.
I have a random Shuckle or two lying around. You can have it no matter what, but if I may ask, do you have a Glameow (need it for Dex data).

I would veary much appreciate a couple spitbacks
(Grimmer-Poison touch)
(Poliwag-Swift Swim)
If the HA is the only important thing, I have a Poison Touch Muk and could get a Swift Swim Poliwhirl from the Safari.

Edit: have the Poliwhirl too.

Last edited:
Hey guys, looking for a regenerator tangela (or a safari containing it) and a porygon (any ability is fine). Can offer certain safari hidden ability mons in return. Let me know!
I happen to have both, just need to breed you a copy. The Regenerator Tangela isn't going to be flawless (unless you give me time) and the Porygon may have 4-5IVs.

I'm looking for Magician Braixen or Drought Vulpix/Ninetales, or Rain Dish Wartortle.

I happen to have both, just need to breed you a copy. The Regenerator Tangela isn't going to be flawless (unless you give me time) and the Porygon may have 4-5IVs.

I'm looking for Magician Braixen or Drought Vulpix/Ninetales, or Rain Dish Wartortle.
My FS has Braixen, you can add me if you want

I have the Ninetales and a bunch of Rain Dish Squirtle Spitbacks. You can have the Squirtle for free if you would like. I only want a Shinx for the Ninetales (I collect them ayee) if you don't have a shinx you're welcome to have it for free as well.

I have the Ninetales and a bunch of Rain Dish Squirtle Spitbacks. You can have the Squirtle for free if you would like. I only want a Shinx for the Ninetales (I collect them ayee) if you don't have a shinx you're welcome to have it for free as well.
I have a Shinx spitback that I got in a Wonder Trade that you can have for the Ninetales. It's got Fire Fang and Ice Fang Egg Moves and Jolly nature.

And thanks again Jebus! Alleluia!

Hi, I'm looking for someone to clone me 30 of one monster for a giveaway. You may CMT for 2 monsters for doing this. Please PM me if you can do this. Thanks for your time. :)

HAPPY HOUR IS FROM 3 TO 6!

Hey everybody! I'm having a small happy hour giveaway, since there are some leftovers that I believe the community needs much more than I do, and my way of saying thanks to all you wonderful WiFi women people.

x3
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Swift Swim
Egg Moves: None
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

x2
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Mold Breaker
Egg Moves: Quick Attack
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

For the love of everything that is beautiful DO NOT reply to this post... goes without saying. I prefer VMs for this kind of thing.
All the Pokémon I am giving out will be MALE and NICKNAMABLE.
There is LIMITED SUPPLY... so that means you have to do something small for me :)
My 3DS friend roster is full... so if you happen to win we will trade via the GTS. When I give you the go put up a Luvdisc with the message "Dragon-Man"
This will end at 6:30 PM EST since that's when Happy Hour is over :(
For me to even acknowledge you exist please include somewhere in your VM/PM "ty based dragon-man"

but wait Mr. Scuds, what do we have to do to get one??

That's right!

Since I mentioned they are NICKNAMABLE, please tell me that if you were to receive one, WHAT WOULD YOU NAME IT? I want something that can make me laugh :) Keep in mind, I have a very odd sense of humour... and creativity is always appreciated. The funniest nicknames will win! So good luck!

Hi, I am looking for a male adamant Kricketot. I do not care about the ball and Kricktot does not have any egg moves. I will also take any male pokemon that has an adamant nature that can breed with kricktot.

Hi, I am looking for a male adamant Kricketot. I do not care about the ball and Kricktot does not have any egg moves. I will also take any male pokemon that has an adamant nature that can breed with kricktot.
Hey, I was if you by any chance have that Geodude ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)