GSCielebi Tournament Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Introduction

Originally Colchonero's idea who couldn't host it because he is in jail for killing a man

As we all know, Celebi was banned from GSC OU many years ago, but there are some players who doesn't agree with that maybe undeserved ban. Well, then let's see again how the GSC metagame works with Celebi.

This is simply a GSC OU tournament, in which Celebi will be allowed.

Tournament Rules
General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.

Format
Generation II OU.
Single Elimination, best of one.
Matches must be played on Pokemon Online v2 under the "Crystal" subgeneration.

Specific Rules
Celebi is allowed for the entirety of this tournament.

Clauses
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Battle Timeout: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Freeze Clause: Only one Pokemon can be frozen on your opponent's team at a time.
  • Ubers Clause: The only Uber you may use is Celebi. Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, and Ho-oh are banned for the entirety of this tournament.
  • Self-KO Clause: If a player uses a recoil move to cause a draw, that player wins. If a player uses Explosion, Selfdestruct, Destiny Bond, or Perish Song to cause a draw, that player loses. If a draw would be caused by a hold item or ability that causes recoil to the opponent, the player that controls the Pokémon with the hold item or ability wins.
  • Sleep Perish Trap Clause: A player may not use a sleep-inducing attack, an infinite-duration trapping attack (i.e., Mean Look or Spider Web), and Perish Song all on the same moveset of any Pokemon. For example, a Pokemon using all of Hypnosis, Mean Look, and Perish Song together on its moveset is banned. Examples of what is NOT banned are: using just Mean Look and Perish Song together on the same set; using just Lovely Kiss and Mean Look together on the same set; and using all of Wrap, Spore, and Perish Song together on the same set.

BKC vs Isa
Conflict
vs pokebasket
SOMALIA vs e7e

Deadline: July 22 (11:59 PM EDT)

Last edited by a moderator:

MoxieInfinite

Banned deucer.
BKC vs Isa - does bkc even gsc
Conflict vs pokebasket - german rape
SOMALIA vs e7e - i beat somalia, e7e beat me, so if logic exists, e7e should win.

somalia if u wanna avenge me ive got like a million celebi teams u can have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)