Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I
can breed it into without needing to cross over from other games? I was looking on serebii and can't find it.
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/302.shtml TM 78 Captivate. So anyone who's caught Sableye in the Gen 4 games and taught the move can transfer it up and either breed with Gothita in Black(2) or do so in X/Y. Perhaps someone here would be willing to do that for you?

Though Captivate only works on Pokemon of the opposite gender, so its usefulness will be a tad limited...

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/302.shtml TM 78 Captivate. So anyone who's caught Sableye in the Gen 4 games and taught the move can transfer it up and either breed with Gothita in Black(2) or do so in X/Y. Perhaps someone here would be willing to do that for you?

Though Captivate only works on Pokemon of the opposite gender, so its usefulness will be a tad limited...
I just need one for breeding. Because it's harder to get. If any one has one let me know :P

can someone hatch this egg for me please ? I need it for the boost , thank you . Pm me .
Thanks Rose

Last edited:
Lf bolt strike v create adamant Victini. Giving 6iv shiny garchomp,6iv shiny rhyperior with ice rang,6iv hippowdon with slack off,6iv shiny stoutland,HP rock HA tangrowth,HP ice keldeo,6iv virizoon,meloetta,6iv politoed with encore HA. pM me plz.

Lf bolt strike v create adamant Victini. Giving 6iv shiny garchomp,6iv shiny rhyperior with ice rang,6iv hippowdon with slack off,6iv shiny stoutland,HP rock HA tangrowth,HP ice keldeo,6iv virizoon,meloetta,6iv politoed with encore HA, 6iv shiny superpower absol.. pM me plz.

here is my question I might be able to help you out snoop if you have patience. How do you get focus punch on to mawile is it from a TM in gen 4. And if it is a TM can I pass down focus punch on to my offspring in generation 6?

New Page! We have another hour of happy hour, but I'll keep it going until I have enough people interested to determine our winners.
HAPPY HOUR IS FROM 3 TO 6!

Hey everybody! I'm having a small happy hour giveaway, since there are some leftovers that I believe the community needs much more than I do, and my way of saying thanks to all you wonderful WiFi women people.

x3
Nature:
Jolly | Ability: Swift Swim
Egg Moves: None
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

x2
Nature:
Jolly | Ability: Mold Breaker
Egg Moves: Quick Attack
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

For the love of everything that is beautiful DO NOT reply to this post... goes without saying. I prefer VMs for this kind of thing.
All the Pokémon I am giving out will be MALE and NICKNAMABLE.
There is LIMITED SUPPLY... so that means you have to do something small for me :)
My 3DS friend roster is full... so if you happen to win we will trade via the GTS. When I give you the go put up a Luvdisc with the message "Dragon-Man"
This will end at 6:30 PM EST since that's when Happy Hour is over :(
For me to even acknowledge you exist please include somewhere in your VM/PM "ty based dragon-man"

but wait Mr. Scuds, what do we have to do to get one??

That's right!

Since I mentioned they are NICKNAMABLE, please tell me that if you were to receive one, WHAT WOULD YOU NAME IT? I want something that can make me laugh :) Keep in mind, I have a very odd sense of humour... and creativity is always appreciated. The funniest nicknames will win! So good luck!

here is my question I might be able to help you out snoop if you have patience. How do you get focus punch on to mawile is it from a TM in gen 4. And if it is a TM can I pass down focus punch on to my offspring in generation 6?
Focus Punch was a TM in gen 4 and no, it can't be passed down to a pokemon's offspring. I'm looking for a 5-6 IV Adamant one if anyone has it.

Wondering if someone could help me find out my TSV, or direct me to a resource to find it myself. (I do not know my SID either).

Also, new page, reposting trade requests.
- HA Heal Ball Female Karrablast/Escavalier
- Female Dive Ball Kabuto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)