Jolly Nature
- Low Kick
- Aqua Tail
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

Rate It And Tell Me If I Made Any Mistakes

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Tita001,

Nice team you got here. I do think it struggles against a few things, but overall the team is pretty solid. The most crippling flaw is a weakness to Geomancy Xerneas. Before you dismiss this, thinking that ditto solves your problems, recognize that due to an HP difference, ditto is far from a surefire answer, and you will always have to sack something to get it in since you can't afford to risk taking any hits. However, this is your only major flaw most other common threats in the meta will annoy you, such as Zekrom who can easily get momentum, but won't straight up 6-0 you so long as you play smart. You seem to rely on revenging things lot but that is the general nature of hyper offense anyways.

I have a few suggestions. For starters, I think running CB Scizor > Ditto will help give a more reliable answer to GeoXern especially with extreme speed to finish it off if it is HP Fire. It will also take pressure off of Ghostceus, which is nice. Secondly I would try running either a Deoxys-A lead, which gives you powerful offensive pressure right off the bat, or a dual screens Deoxys-S lead, which gives your setup sweeper more opportunities and helps you versus some offensive pokemon that might be threatening, which you would normally just try to revenge.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
- Superpower
- U-Turn

Deoxys-Attack @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Psycho Boost
- Extreme Speed
- Knock Off

Deoxys-Speed @ Light Clay
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Def / 216 Spd
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Light Screen
- Reflect

OPTIMIZATION:

Deoxys- see sets

Ditto- if you want to keep it, look for the ditto analysis because there is a pretty complex set designed for Ditto wars.

Ghostceus- idr what the right EVs are, but could you explain your spread? Also run Brick Break over refresh as Mewtwo already helps with the stall breaking.

Zekrom- run Sleep Talk over SE and 4 SAtk over 4 HP

Xerneas- Thunder over HP fire for sub xern, also spread should be 104 HP / 32 Def / 252 SAtk / 120 Spd assuming thunder

MMX- Zen headbutt over Aqua Tail, ice beam over wow, 4 def over 4 HP

Good luck!

Last edited:
I will rate when you add a description to each member of the team, read the RMT rules since I'm pretty sure they're gonna lock the thread until you make the necessary changes anyways.

ShootingStarmie

Bulletproof
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Sorry but I'm going to have to lock this thread. You lack descriptions for each Pokemon, which is breaking the rules of RMT. Please read over the rules, and PM me once you think you can update this, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)