Ignorance is Bliss [Giveaway]

Do you think it's Ignorant to Re-Breed someone's Shiny and then make it re-distributable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This giveaway was Approved by Expert Evan. Special Thanks to Victini for breeding the 4 egg move Safari Ball Parent!

Hi, I wanted to buy semi-redis to this Chansey and the owner asked for three monsters but then decided not to give me trade rights. A few days Later, after I begged him to simply trade me a copy... I am guilty of re-breeding. I throw myself on the mercy of the court of smogon. Lol

I will be giving away 30 of these fully re-distributable Blissey:

[242] Shiny Blissey Nicknamed: "Ignorance"
OT:
Emily (62987) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/02/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Aromatherapy, Counter, Helping Hand, Seismic Toss
EV Trained : 252 HP / 252 Defense / 6 Speed
Tradeable Stock :
: 30
Notes:
I've wanted a Shiny Chansey for a while now. When Victini traded me one, I couldn't decide between Eviolite Chansey or a Blissey and it's illegal to clone someone else's non-redistributable monster, so, in all honesty I bred 42 Chansey and 10 of them were flawless. 5 Bold, 5 Calm. Of those, two Bold and one Calm hatched Shiny. Is it ignorant to re-breed someone's shiny? Well, I guess Ignorance is Bliss. This Blissey is fully re-distributable as long as it remains Nicknamed: "Ignorance".

Last edited:
In order to win a Blissey you must do two things:
  • Vote on the poll; what ever you vote for, wont affect your chance of winning. Feel free to vote yes or no.
  • You must post a story of the last time someone was Ignorant to you or someone you know or that last time you or your friend was Ignorant to someone else and the 30 best / funniest stories will win the Blissey.

For reference:
ig·no·rance
[ig-ner-uh
ns] ignorant; lack of knowledge, learning, information, etc.

ig·no·rant
[ig-ner-uh
nt]
1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact
3. uninformed; unaware.
4. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.
5. [How it's sometimes used] To be rude or unfair.

Last edited:
EDIT: You may post now. Also, just saying this one more time, this Giveaway was Approved by Expert Evan, so don't have any fear of being infracted for telling a story, as it's part of the giveaway. :)

Last edited:
I'm not really going to participate in the giveaway or anything, but how did you get a level 1 Blissey?

How long the story suppose to be ?

I have one . A few months ago i hosted a dream ball smoochum giveaway. 3 people asked me they would like a smoochum if it's a female .
Yeah......

On a side note, do you have the calm shiny chansey in your thread ?

How long the story suppose to be ?

I have one . A few months ago i hosted a dream ball smoochum giveaway. 3 people asked me they would like a smoochum if it's a female .
Yeah......

On a side note, do you have the calm shiny chansey in your thread ?
Congrats, you just won a Ignorance Blissey. Also, yes, I do have the Calm Chansey and Bold un-nicknamed Chansey on my thread. :)

I'm not really going to participate in the giveaway or anything, but how did you get a level 1 Blissey?
Oh I'm sorry, it was a chansey and I ev trained it last night. It's level 50 now, after a few runs through the elite four. You'll notice on my thread the two Chansey and Ignorance Blissey are all copy pastes of each other. It also comes with SoftBoiled instead of Helping Hand as it's Battle Ready. :)

I'm to going to participate because FUCK BLISSEY No I don't have a bad memory and can't think of a story to tell Psh...
Thanks for the generosity Pokéguy !

Good Luck to all :D

Once I knew a guy who went out of his way to get special permission to host a giveaway thread to rub in someones face that he circumvented their no redis policy in one of the classiest ways ever

/me winning all the Chansey
Fair enough, that's worth an Ignorance Bliss. I'm online now. :)

Also, TyVip has donated her prize to someone else, because she already has a Bold Blissey. 29 Left, unless flarganddingle doesn't want his!

Victini is one of my best friends on this site, and he's on vacation right now so he can't even voice his opinion. I don't think he would be okay with this though. I hope you don't rebreed my Exeggcute and do this.
not really against the rule to be honest, since you bred the pokemon yourself (or sv bred) using the shiny as the parents

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I don't know why EE approved something like this done solely to spite another user but I'm not allowing it. I don't care that you re-bred the blissey, we have no rules against that, nor do we have one against giveaways but when you make one with the reason to spite another user because they didn't end up giving you redis rights that's just being a dick on your end so I'm closing this. Sadly, we don't have an infraction for this or you'd be getting it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)