Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
New page, reposting trade requests.
- HA Heal Ball Female Karrablast/Escavalier
- Female Dive Ball Kabuto
I don't think I have any heal ball ones, would Dream Ball suffice for Karrablast? If so I have a spare female.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Premier ball is my choice :].
^ seconded
I'd personally say Great Ball.
Great Ball and Dive Ball have too much blue for Togekiss. Go Premier Ball I'd say.
Premier ball matches better.
I would go for the great ball.

Because it has red, blue, and white just like Togekiss which matches it's color scheme perfectly. :D
Whoa I didn't expect like a hundred of answers for this. :o lol

After reading your suggestions, I think I'll go with the Premier Ball, thanks guys!

Since Instacheck is no longer usable, how do I check the SV of my egg before it hatches?

I'm a noob to shiny breeding in sixth gen (not IV breeding), so sorry if this is a dumb question.

Since Instacheck is no longer usable, how do I check the SV of my egg before it hatches?

I'm a noob to shiny breeding in sixth gen (not IV breeding), so sorry if this is a dumb question.
Check out KeyBV and KeySAV. The former is good for starters, the latter is great in the long run, so long as you're willing to invest some money on it (in conjunction with using Powersaves I mean). Feel free to ask if there are other concerns you may have. For starters, I recommend getting a memory card, or a camera that can connect to the computer and can run sdhc cards like Toshiba.

Last edited:
Does anyone have:

Bold Koffing/Weezing with Pain Split
Bold Slowpoke/Slowbro with Regenerater
Bold/Calm Clefairy/Clefable with Magic Guard?
Also need the Light Clay item

Looking to get these so I can breed, IV's arent a problem, but I would be upset if they were at least decent haha.
Wanted to get this on the front page, I have some items I could trade like Capsules and mega items if the pokemon are 5 IV and the above in which I was looking for

Looking for a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Bold Landorus with Earth Power :). Would love if it were to have HA, but I mainly plan to use it as a Lando-T, so it doesn't really matter :]. I offer anything on my side of the thread, and I have about 100 unlisted pokemon if you don't find anything you like :]]]]]].

Last edited:
Looking for-

Landurus-T-Nature-Impish
Ability: Intimidate
31/31/31/XX/31/31
Moves:Knock Off/Earthquake/Stealth Rocks/Stone Edge

I have items and pokemon for trade, just message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)