HP: 0 - 1
Att: 24 - 25
Def: 10 - 11
SpA: 24 - 25
SpD: 26 - 27
Speed: 28 - 29

hp is bad, but speed helps it outspeed base 110s i do believe
sp.att isnt so bad either

2) I personally prefer Sucker Punch/Taunt as my last two moves on that set. Sucker Punch is a 100% accurate STABed 80 base power move with priority after a Taunt, which is pretty awesome. Not to mention it screws over Ninjask leads.
But Sucker Punch only works if the opponent attacks you, and Pursuit can help me against Starmies trying to RS my SR away.

But Sucker Punch only works if the opponent attacks you, and Pursuit can help me against Starmies trying to RS my SR away.
But after you Taunt them, they HAVE to attack you.

But your probably best off using Pursuit over Taunt if your using Spiritomb to guard against Spinners.

But after you Taunt them, they HAVE to attack you.

But your probably best off using Pursuit over Taunt if your using Spiritomb to guard against Spinners.
Good Point. I only have Pert as my SRer on my team, and Spiritomb would just WoW a Donphan and Pain Split a Starmie I guess.

When I talk to someone who just doesnt get what competetive battling is all about, how do I describe it simply yet impressiveyl?

Cheers!

I would think Timid, because Dialga has a monster Special Attack stat, but its speed compared to its conterpart Palkia is less by 10 base points so Dialga needs all the speed it can get.

I went into the basement of the pokemon center. There are two ladies that allow you to go on wifi. Is there a difference?

This has probably been asked before, but...

What effect does Pokerus have on the Power held items? Does it merely double the EVs gained regularly, or does it also get you 8 EVs of the Power item's stat instead of the usual 4?

This has probably been asked before, but...

What effect does Pokerus have on the Power held items? Does it merely double the EVs gained regularly, or does it also get you 8 EVs of the Power item's stat instead of the usual 4?
Let's say you defeat a Magicarp with the Power Item that gives + 4 Speed.

[1 + 4] x 2= 10

You'd get 10 Speed EVs per Magikarp.

For Example:

Weavile used Beat Up
Weavile's Attack
Tyranitar's Attack

Does Tyranitar's attack use Tyranitar's Attack Stat or Weavile's Attack Stat?

Yeah.... There are two ladies that allow you to go on wifi. There's one on the left and one on the right. Is there a difference to which one you choose?

Does anyone know if there's an Action Replay code to make my party pokemon level 100 so I can check IVs? I realize I can do an IV battle, but this would be a lot faster. Thanks.

Neutral Nature Bronzong with 188 ATK EVs KOs Blissey 100.84% - 118.63%. That's 261 ATK.
Neutral Nature Golem with 20 ATK EVs KOs Blissey 100.84% - 118.63%. That, too, is 261 ATK.

So to KO Blissey for sure with Explosion, 261 ATK is necessary. However, if you simply meant how low can an ATK be to possibly OHKO Blissey and not necessarily 100% of the time...

Neutral Nature Bronzong with 24 ATK EVs hits Blissey with Explosion for 85.15% - 100.14%. Which is 220 ATK.

These are all on a Bold Blissey with 252 HP and DEF EVs.

EDIT: Jumped the gun a bit.

Neutral Nature Bronzong with 180 ATK EVs KOs Blissey 100.14% - 117.79%. Which is 259 ATK.

Are you sure you're in Solaceon? I can only find the sign next to the Pokemon Center and Day Care, and the wooden one near the front of the town that says "Solaceon Town"...
yeah wrong town. Im talking about the one with the 8th gymleader. Im finding the blank sign in there. The sign is near the seal merchant building

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)