History of In-Game Teams

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Okay so I am going to have a whole bunch of stuff in this thread because I have trained so many teams across SO many games.

Instead of putting down everything, I'm going to put in my "original" teams for each game and then highlight some of my favourite teams I have used. It's going to be a long one because I've got to try and remember all those years back to make up some of the teams I used.

1999: Red

Oh man was I a Noob back then. Pretty sure my first team was something along the lines of:

Blastoise was an will always be one of my favourite Pokemon. He saved me more times than I can count during the game. All the others are pretty self explanatory really. My brother used Vaporeon, so by default almost I went with Jolteon (and my small affinity for the Electric Type). Articuno replaced Pidgeot as my bird of choice, Zapdos also was in this slot too. Omastar and Snorlax rounded out the team with a strong Water and an amazing Normal type.

2001: Gold

Gold is what got me really hooked on Pokemon. Day Night cycles and different Pokemon at different times of the day felt like an appropriate and logical step for Pokemon to make. I made a bit of a booboo here as my brother had used Bulbasaur in Blue, and I thought I'd give the grass type a try this time around... How wrong I was.

Pretty solid team all round... Apart from me failing at Jasmine and having trouble with Chuck. I didn't understand Steel at all until Quagsire came to the rescue with Surf... This team was actually pretty strong in the end... Meganium actually started to hold itself up.

2003: Sapphire

Into 3rd gen and I was understanding how to construct and use balanced teams. This is way before I started doing runs for the sake of playing the game. But I found some excellent Pokemon in Hoenn.

Pretty standard RS team I think. Swampert for obligatory Starter and every other mon is pretty much have to use for a first RS game. Hariyama quickly turned into one of my favourite Pokemon from any of the games... And that's proven by the amount of times I have trained Hariyama since.

Fire Red came along sometime around here... I tried to fix my past mistakes and decided to use Venusaur to see what it was like. Turns out, it was pretty damned good. Didn't have any issues with Misty (Wartortle gained dark typed Bite, so he was good here too). The team ended up being pretty different to my original team, but Hitmonlee made another appearance.

2007: Diamond

I got my copy of Diamond first out of my friends because I made a deal with a teacher who was going to America to buy it for me. Problem is... Diamond was horrible as a game. I was so excited about Sinnoh as a region, but it fell down. When Platinum came, it was a breathe of fresh air, and what the game should of been the first time around.

The other two slots here. Well, there were made up of Uxie and Dialga, because nothing else took my fancy in Sinnoh really. Also I kinda needed them because of the stupid level jump between Lucian and Cynthia at the E4. Pearl I ended up playing through a few times... but I never beat the Elite 4 again. The gap between Volkner and Aaron (and the rest of the Elite 4) was just too much.

When I came back later on for Platinum, I made a team which I much preferred and found the game a lot more enjoyable.

Unfortunately... This team had a horrible unseen Fighting/Fire weakness, and the match with Cyrus in the Distortion World nearly ended me. His Gyarados was very threatening after my team had been battered and bashed even getting to him.

Heart Gold was the game everyone was waiting for. I decided to trade over a few eggs to start off with. That allowed me to have a little choice in what I had but wanted to stay within the confines of what was available.

So I ended up with a cool team involving a Skarmory/Miltank/Donphan and ended up with a really defensive team which I really enjoyed playinbg. The other three were no brainers really for an ingame team for Johto. I did a great number of Silver playthroughs and covered a huge range of Pokemon. Some surprises inlcluded Plusle, Weezing and Chatot who were very effective.

2011: Black

When Black finally arrived over here, I was pretty stoked with some of the new Pokemon's designs (compared to a lot of other people). Gigalith and Galvantula instantly grabbed my attention and were dead certs for my team when they arrived.

Archeops became MVP with Acrobatics destroying most of the Elite 4 on his own. That thing has some scary scary power! Cofagrigus became a susprisingly solid choice too especially after it got Shadow Ball.

I've played White a huge number of times. Covered almost everything you can think of. Not having to use HM's during the story made a big difference in what became viable and the Pokemon choices you could make. My favourite team was probably the following:

A purpose built Sandstorm team that took on and beat Ghetsis at his own game. Omastar was tanking Hydreigon like he was made for it.

2012: Black 2

With the huge gap that came between this games Japanese release and it getting released over here, I had already pre-planned this team out weeks before the games dropped. And I (surprisingly) enjoyed it for the most part.

Sunflora and Azumarill were big shocks because they were actually pretty good! Dunsparce on the other hand was not... He was by far the weakest member of this team and I didn't overly like using him. I did however manage to keep him on the team for the entire game. White 2 I did not play as many times, I found it a lot more boring even with challenge mode applied... The level gaps were huge and all over the place, you practically lived off Audino. I did however make a dodgy sun team, but Ninetales is abysmally bad.

2013: X

X turned out to be a lot better than I expected. I held true to the fact that I should only use gen 6 mons for the first play through (as I had tried to do with other games).

Two not fully evolved mons! Didn't matter as XY was pretty easy anyway, and Vivi wrecked most of the game with help from Greninja and Talonflame regardless. No Megas for me until my second playthrough of Y where I used Mega Blastoise (and was pretty disapointed).

Ive got some other teams Ive used in Y too... One has just concluded but I really hated the team and it nearly stopped me form playing all together...

Anyway, that's my brief history of my teams and stuff that I've used. If you want to see more check out this imgur gallery of some of the other trainer cards I've made to show different teams: http://imgur.com/a/Vw4U6

I'll be here all day if I did a full history, so I'll just post my least proud moment and call it good. Ladies and gentlemen, behold my Silver team (the original, not the remake) and despair:

Typhlosion, Lugia, Xatu, [Red] Gyarados, Weepinbelle, Ampharos

Oh yeah, walk into the club like "what up? I got that flying type." So embarrassing. And that's right, not a Victreebell (I couldn't find the leaf stone).

2012: Black 2

With the huge gap that came between this games Japanese release and it getting released over here, I had already pre-planned this team out weeks before the games dropped.
Huge? In Japan, it came out in June where as everywhere else (except South Korea), it came out in October. It was the shortest time between game releases since Ruby and Sapphire.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Huge? In Japan, it came out in June where as everywhere else (except South Korea), it came out in October. It was the shortest time between game releases since Ruby and Sapphire.
This was really the first time I had been interested in the international releases... 3 months is a loooooong time when you have *total* info from ROM dumps to look through and sort out.

Well... compared to BW and the later XY...
BW: 169 days between Japan (18 Sept 2010) and North America (6 March 2011)
BW2: 106 days between Japan (23 June 2012) and North America (7 October 2012)
XY: Less than 1 day between Japan and North America (due to time zone differences)

Sorry if I come across as an ass. I can get overly nitpicky over small details that I can easily prove.

Alright, this one is very long because I've played since Blue Version. The NFE are there because I've nobody to trade with. Here goes

Blue: Venusaur / Raichu / Gyarados / Graveler / Snorlax / Articuno

Yellow: Pikachu / Primeape / Kadabra / Dugtrio / Blastoise / Lapras

Silver: Meganium / Quagsire / Fearow / Machoke / Sudowoodo / Magneton

Crystal: Feraligatr / Victrebeel / Tauros / Xatu / Suicune / Jynx

Sapphire: Swampert / Gardevoir / Swellow / Breloom / Camerupt / Kyogre

Emerald: Blaziken / Pelipper / Manectric / Grumpig / Flygon / Tropius

Fire Red: Charizard / Raticate / Dodrio / Marowak / Tentacruel / Zapdos

Pearl: Empoleon / Staraptor / Luxray / Kricketune / Abomasnow / Azelf

Platinum: Infernape / Floatzel / Roserade / Togekiss / Rotom / Froslass

Heart Gold: Typhlosion / Gengar / Ampharos / Slowbro / Gyarados(Red) / Dragonite

White: Emboar / Stoutland / Leavanny / Krookodile / Archeops / Hydreigon

White 2: Serperior / Lucario / Crobat / Darmanitan / Haxorus / Metagross

Haven't played Gen 6 yet because I haven't got a 3DS. Will miss the games and Gen 3 remakes though.

Last edited:
This list may not be long, but I'll just list my teams anyway. (I will only list the ones I have played, and in the order I played them in) Here goes.

Emerald (2005) :

Leaf Green (2004) :

Pearl/Platinum (2007/2009) :

Soul Silver (2010) :

White (2011) :

Black 2 (2012) :

X (2013) (Current Team) :

This list may not be long, but I'll just list my teams anyway. (I will only list the ones I have played, and in the order I played them in) Here goes.

Emerald (2005) :
Wasn't Latios only available after you beat the Elite Four in Emerald? This means you played through the game with just 5 mons

Wasn't Latios only available after you beat the Elite Four in Emerald? This means you played through the game with just 5 mons
My Platinum team was only 5 mons and an HM slave, and it worked out fine. Heck, I probably should have dropped another one for two HM slaves, Sinnoh had a massive amount of HM areas.

It's actually quite common to only use half your maximum team. With the exception of Gen5 and Gen6's experience systems, it was more efficient and easier to just use three or so good pokemon and the rest HM slaves. You'd be over-leveled for any challenge, and if it got too bad just replace a HM slave with the box legendary.

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well guys I guess its time to share some of my more... exotic playthroughs! I've probably had more than this but I just don't remember.

Pokémon Red: I don't remember the exact team, but I recall sweeping most of the elite 4 with Fissure Dugtrio + X Accuracy + lots of ethers / elixers. I figured out as a kid that "oh I wonder what happens when I boost a OHKO's accuracy", and boy did that work out (I had a habit of grinding too). Also, in my first playthrough, another strange thing I did was with my Charizard. When I found out that Misty was a water type gym leader, I grinded for a day and got a level 40 Charizard, which proceeded to oblierate the water type gym with Slash lol...

Pokémon Yellow: I was a cheap fucking bastard and traded over my Mewtwo from Red, since I had an extra gameboy. The Elite 4 didn't stand a chance against Amnesia Mewtwo...

Pokémon Silver: Once again, I was cheap as all hell and traded over my Mewtwo as soon as the Time Machine was available. I was very sad by the Amnesia nerf, but hey its not like ingame handles Mewtwo well.

Pokémon Crystal: I didnt break Crystal that hard honestly. Some kid on the playground traded me a Celebi (probably hacked but whatever) and I had a Mew, so I just went through the game with those two + an Articuno and a bred Snorlax from Silver.

Pokemon Emerald: SHOCKING NEWS: I didn't do anything strange for Ruby and Saphire! man that fucking lack of transfers... Dont worry though, for Emerald I used Jirachi for most of the game (thank you collseum bonus disc), and then later traded over Groudon and Kyogre, so the elite 4 got smashed by those 3 + Rayquaza and a Mewtwo. Also, I had a Wobbuffet in my party because by then, I was trolling kids on the playground with Shadow Tag Wobbuffet >:D

Pokémon Platinum: I didn't go tooo crazy with this one, I just bred a Gible and a Scyther, ev trained them, and went to town. I also had an Azelf from Diamond that I soft reseted for and a bred Chimchar and Aerodactyl. I was pretty much training stuff for my PBR team. Oh yeah, this was also on the Japanese version of Platinum, I actually never beat the English version...

Pokémon Heart Gold: I wanted Ho-Oh ASAP so I did something nuts: I got someone to trade me: a level 5 Gible, Bagon, Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina (the last 3 are possible because of that Arceus event). I called it the broken dragons runthrough and named them after users (I dont remember who I named them after BESIDES Gible being named @MrE and Giratina being named Jibaku ). I even gave them items, which made this playthrough an ingame killing spree (they were also ev trained btw). Poor Whitney got swept by MrE the Choice Banded Gabite...

Pokémon White: Ok I was a total cheap ass fucking bastard here, since I actually beat Black normally. I had someone make me some GLITCH POKÉMON. For those of you that don't know, these are mons that get all the moves in gen 4 + 1 gen 5 move via the mimic glitch (Im pretty sure someone just pokegenned them for me though lol). My team was Fake Out + ES Ursaring / Sheer Cold Shift Gear Machoke / Spore Shell Smash Gengar / Spore Head Smash Brave Bird Coil Aerodactyl / Scarf Sheer Cold Machamp. This was the most brutal slaughter I have EVER done in anything ingame. I was doing shit like destroying the entire electric gym with Aerodactyl, sweeping the elite 4 with Machoke... it was utter INSANITY. Glitchmons breaks ingame insanely hard, thats for sure! I think pretty much everything ingame was OHKOed...

Pokémon Y: I decided to do a "dreamworld runthrough", because I found it amusing that you could get dreamworld Ubers at level 5, so I used Palkia / Dialga / Lugia / Ho-Oh / Giratina / Landorus (hey he used to be Uber!). Yeah they annihilated ingame pretty hard, but hey at least I did a sorta normal X runthrough first (by normal I mean I destroyed the entire game with mega charizard y, thank you my brother for letting me borrow your 3ds for that). Btw I did end up using that Telepathy Palkia for battle of the legends, it was pretty boss! Im actually still at Yveltal though, I need to soft reset for it, but Im pretty sure I know how this runthrough will end.

Pokémon X: I got a free copy of Pokémon X via a best buy sale, so I decided to get a bit strange, but I didn't intend to rip the game's guts out. Im doing an oras mega evolution runthrough, with Swablu / Buneary / Audino / Slowpoke / Swampert / Sceptile (the last were were already level 70 so they arent doing much). While I didn't intend to break the game too hard, it seems like I underestimated what trading exp + having them ev trained would do, because I am now having a runthrough where freaking Audino and Lopunny are OHKOing the entire game O_O

FireRed:

Original Run (I was very young):

Arbok, Charizard, Vileplume, Onix, Tentacruel, Rapidash. Don't ask please.

Second Run:

Rhydon, Exeggutor, Blastoise, Arcanine, Cloyster, Hitmonlee

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emerald:

First Run: (Was young too)

Xatu, Blaziken, Flygon, Rayquaza, dunno about everything else

Second Run (3 years ago):

Banette, Swampert, Salamence, Absol, Metagross, Manectric, funnily, all of those got a mega evo later on :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Platinum: (very shitty teams incoming)

First one:

Garchomp, Staraptor, Golduck, Floatzel, Empoleon, dunno

Second one:

Houndoom, Lumineon, Torterra, can't remember anything else

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

White:

Excadrill, Druddigon, Reuniclus, Chandelure, Galvantula, Scrafty (starters were shitty)

My best team by FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR, never got blacked out, and i easily beat the champion

Litra

Desire Sensor's favorite plaything
is an Artist Alumnus
My memory sucks mcnuts, but let's try. Not all of them were based on first playthroughs, just ones that came to mind the most:

Crystal:
Ungodly over-leveled Feraligatr + filler

I was nine years old. Sue me.

Platinum:
Torterra/Staraptor/Gyarados/Jolteon/Garchomp/Houndoom

Two Intimidate abusers, Rock Polish Torterra, Garchomp being Garchomp, and Jolteon getting an ungodly good roll by the RNG. Houndoom was there because I felt I needed a fire-type. Most memorable moments included: Using SD Geodude to make sure Magikarp got allt he experience grinding with Cheryl (never battled the budews), Staraptor surviving a flinch hax fiestathon from Cyrus' Crobat, and the gift Jolteon getting blessed by RNG unintentionally.

SoulSilver:
Feraligatr/Mewtwo/Heracross/Dragonite/Chansey/Mamoswine

Chansey was there because Rock Climb slave plus Sash and Rocks for final battle for Red. Kinda wish I did not use Mewtwo.

Black:
Mienshao/Galvantula/Chandelure/Krookodile/Archeops/Accelgor

Played White first, but my Black nuzlocke came to mind first since it was the first time I did not get ruined by Ghetsis' Hydreigon. Eerily enough, the male half of my team got killed.

Black2:
Arcanine/Lucario/Flygon/Lilligant/Zoroark/Magnezone or Altaria

White2:
Excadrill/Starmie/Roserade/Weavile/Lucario/Cinccino

This was my funnest team (regretted swapping Zone for Altaria all because of lacking a reliable way to deal with Marshal) and tried so many new things with these games, usually at the cost of my abysmal teambuilding style. I always liked these pair of games mainly because I could play so many different things.

LeafGreen:

Venusaur/Pidgeot/Jolteon/Snorlax/Lapras/Primeape

Did not even get to challenge the E4 yet with this team because of... unforeseen issues.

X:
Greninja/Charizard/Lucario/Hawlucha/Meowstic-F/Heliolisk

Y:
Chesnaught/Azumarill/Tyrantrum/Goodra/Lucario/Talonflame

I never realized how game-breaking Exp Share was until it was too late. Too late.

AlphaSapphire:
Coming soon~ ♪

I need to tone down the Lucario use.

Going from memory, and in the order the games came out.

Crystal: Typhlosion/Jynx/Noctowl/Rhydon/Red Gyarados/Snorlax
Actually ran Suicune to beat the E4, Snorlax came in once I hit Kanto. Jynx was the sleeper here; she took out all three of Clair's Dragonairs (I managed to take out Kingdra with Gyarados) and did the heavy lifting against Lance. Never did get to Red, though, because I lost it before I could get to him. Sad face.

Ruby (original run): Swampert/Flygon/Walrein (Ice types best bros)/Heracross/Groudon (I was young, deal with it), plus a rotating slot
On my first playthrough of the E4, I accidentally left Duskull (my Flash slave in VR) in my team, so I just used it as death fodder. Sixth slot was never constant, but the Big Five did most of the work.

Also currently nuzlocking Ruby, don't remember what the team is, though.

Fire Red (original run): Charizard/Jolteon/Dugtrio/Poliwrath/Dragonite/Tyranitar
Again, Tyranitar was postgame, I had Pidgeot (and the then-NFE Dragonair) for the first E4 run.

Fire Red (current run, as of Viridian Gym): Venusaur/Dugtrio (damn, I love this thing)/Lapras/Fearow/Growlithe/Mankey
Obviously gonna evolve the last two eventually. But I'll evolve Growlithe after he learns Flamethrower (he has Timid, so no E-speed, probably).

Platinum: Torterra/Magnezone/Houndoom/Vaporeon/Staraptor/Garchomp
Torterra tanking everythng since 2009. Also, Vaporeon for best Eeveelution.

White: Samurott/Darmanitan/Archeops/Scrafty/Krookodile (subbed out postgame for Hydreigon)/Reuniclus (subbed out postgame for Volcarona)
Never understood the hate for Samurott. Ah, well. It's amazing how much of my team came from the Route 4 desert.

And that's it so far. With any luck, I can resume things once OR/AS come out.

Interesting thread idea! I'll post all of the teams that I can remember, throughout various games.

2005 - Sapphire: Sceptile, Machamp, Filler x4
First game, and I did the expected thing and only trained my starter. And a Machop for some reason, which was a Machoke until about level 60 because I didn't know how to evolve it.

2006 - FireRed: Blastoise, Filler x5
See above. I have no idea how I ever managed to beat the E4. I do remember always running out of PP.

2007 - Diamond: Luxray, Torterra, Dialga, Filler x3
Luxray is such a solid Pokemon. I don't have much else to say here.

2009 - Platinum: Torterra, Lucario, Magmortar, Electivire, Giratina, Filler
Alright, I cheated by using the PBR Heated/Shocking secret gifts. But the game was still hard for me ok?

2010 - SoulSilver: Gyarados, Meganium, Lugia, Filler x3
At this point, it's becoming clear that I really, really like Grass starters.

2011 - Black: Serperior, Zoroark, Emolga, Victini, Reshiram, Filler
I mean, *REALLY* like Grass starters. And yes, that's the Liberty Garden Victini. I also trained up a Hydreigon for postgame. This playthrough holds the distinction of being the oldest save file that I still have, even though these days I don't use it for much beyond Poketransfer.

2012 - Black 2: Lucario, Zoroark, Cinccino, Serperior, Genesect, Weavile
Featuring the event Genesect and Grotto Cinccino! This playthrough means a lot to me, as it was when I first got into competitive battling and learned how to build effective teams - and as such, towards the endgame I replaced whatever Zoroark had before with Night Daze / Flamethrower / Focus Blast / Grass Knot. As such, this game is the "dividing line" between my early, bad teams and my later, good ones.

2013 - Emerald: Sceptile, Salamence, Gardevoir, Breloom, Azumarill, Swellow
This playthrough is very dear to me. First of all, I still not only have the save file, but still play it. Beyond that, this is one of my favourite teams of all time. The Salamence actually has Dragon Dance - I caught a Bagon and then bred it with an Altaria just so I could say I did it. (Was it worth it? Probably not.) It also has one of my best memories of any playthrough: Azumarill sweeping Winona with Rollout.

2013 - X: Vivillon, Delphox, Charizard, Florges, Tyrantrum, Xerneas
A lot of people dislike Gen VI, but I love it. It was the generation I discovered VGC, and the first generation in which I had good knowledge of the game and teambuilding from the start. Vivillon was a Quiver Dance sweeper, Delphox had good coverage, Florges played support, Tyrantrum was a physical slugger... you get the idea.

2014 - Alpha Sapphire: Sceptile, Salamence, Gallade, Milotic, Armaldo, Swellow
A very similar team to my Emerald playthrough, which was actually not done on purpose. This is the first game in which I planned out my whole team beforehand. I was lucky enough to catch a Feebas with HP Grass, which translated into singlehandedly sweeping the Aqua hideout.

2015 - SoulSilver: Feraligatr, Ampharos, Gengar, Golem, Espeon, Breloom
This playthrough was done solely to support my trade thread, with both Apricorn balls and RNG'd mons. As such, Espeon was RNG'd Shiny.

2016 - Moon: Decidueye, Vikavolt, Oricorio, Ribombee, Gumshoos, Mudsdale
I list these six, but I rotated my team a lot and used a ton of other mons as well. Still, these are the six I beat the E4 with. I specifically remember having to set up Ribombee to +6/+6/+6 with Quiver Dance to beat Kukui. And yes, Gumshoos was nicknamed "Mr President".

2017 - Ultra Sun: Decidueye, Lopunny, Zoroark, Jolteon, Salazzle, Mantine
This team wasn't planned. I caught Zorua early on because Zoroark had served me well in past playthroughs, and Buneary because I wanted to try the infamous Z-Splash ingame. Mantine was actually added to the team specifically to beat Totem Araquanid, but proved to be a solid member. Jolteon was good once it got some moves, but required a lot of babying. And Salazzle? Well, if you've read my other teams you know I like to use especially hard-to-find Pokemon.

2019 - Sword: Inteleon, Corviknight, Toxtricity, Coalossal, Grimmsnarl, Frosmoth
Following my theme of only using new-generation Pokemon for the first playthrough of a gen, I picked Sobble because I disliked its design the least of the three starters. Corviknight was an obvious choice as one of the better regional birds, and I caught a Rolycoly becuase it seemed interesting, and the mon stuck. Toxtricity is the baby Toxel you get for free at the day care, which I decided to use because it has a pretty cool design and typing. Grimmsnarl was a late addition, but was kept because I love the Fairy-types that aren't cute. And Frosmoth? Come on, do you really expect me to play through Sword and not catch a Snom?

Of course, I've done loads of other playthroughs of these games. These are just my "first" runs of each game (except for Emerald, because it's one of the most imporant playthroughs to me), since otherwise this post would get even longer than it already is.

I'll only list the ones I've used on actual consoles as they are the only ones that are worth mentioning. With the exception of Alpha Sapphire, you might notice a pattern:

2016 - Moon: Decidueye, Toucannon, Oricorio-PomPom, Alolan Marowak, Salazzle, Kommo-o.

Early 2017 - Alpha Sapphire: Sceptile, Swellow, Gardevoir, Azumarill, Seviper, Metagross.

Late 2017 - Ultra Sun: Decidueye, Kommo-o, Arbok, Braviary, Hawlucha, Salamence.

Now brace yourselves...

2018/2021 (I'm slow) - Let's GO Pikachu: Pidgeot, Fearow, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Farfetch'd, Golduck, Dragonite, Onix, Dodrio, Marowak, Alolan Marowak, Porygon, Lapras, Magmar, Aerodactyl, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres. Pikachu was benched immediately after catching Pidgey.

2019 - Sword (Main Story): Inteleon, Corviknight, Drednaw, Coalossal, Toxtricity, Sirfetch'd, Flapple, Dracovish, Dracozolt, Arctovish, Arctozolt, Cramorant, Sandaconda, Duraludon, Eternatus.

Now let's head back to calm.

February 2021 - White: Serperior, Unfezant, Scrafty, Krookodile, Carracosta, Haxorus.

March 2021 - Black 2 (Challenge Mode): Dunsparce, Mandibuzz, Swanna, Skarmory, Shuckle, Delibird. Serperior and Magmar were benched after getting the last two party members.

April 2021 - Y: Talonflame, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Tyrantrum, Aurorus, Avalugg. Quilladin was benched after getting Helioptile.

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
Oh, boy. I've been waiting for a reason to start posting on the forums again after another long hiatus. This even gives me an excuse to talk about how I hate my pre-teen self's decisions while still being relevant to the topic at hand. That'll make a lot more sense once you see my teams, and don't call me Shirley. Note that the years are just approximate guesses. I can't remember that far back.

Pearl (OG run in 2010-11): Infernape, Staraptor, and Palkia, plus whatever I used for HMs

Platinum: Not listed as the game was mysteriously almost never available where I lived for a few years

SoulSilver (2010-11): Feraligatr, and... that's seriously all I can remember

White (2011-12): Used an Action Replay to get all three starters and both Dragons, so does this one even count?

Black 2 (2013): Snivy's evolution line plus the three Dream Radar Legendaries. Those things are actually busted.

X (2014): Chesnaught, Raichu, Charizard, Lucario, and Lapras. I also used a Floette up until getting Xerneas since I wanted a Fairy and I didn't know how to evolve Floette. (Yes, I know it requires a Shiny Stone.)

Omega Ruby (2015): Sceptile, DexNav Mightyena, Shiny Metagross event, Cosplay Pikachu, Latios, and Groudon

Sun (2016-17): I suck at making choices so I basically stole Prof. Kukui's League team (with Popplio as my starter I might add; hilariously I forgot to pick up Vulpix-Alola my first time through Ula Ula since I didn't know it could be found in Tapu Village)

Ultra Sun (2017-18): A combination of top tiers from this forum's original USUM in-game tier list which itself is now outdated. Stopped playing once I reached the Ultra Warp Ride as that was the only new feature I cared about

Let's GO Pikachu (2018): I bought it but hate the catching controls so I never played through it all the way. Pikachu over Eevee since it felt more accurate to the original Yellow version

Sword (2019-20): I just raised an OP Shiny Gyarados from that one Magikarp New Years event and basically spedrun the game because these are the worst main series games in history and bored me to death

Shining Pearl (TBA): Currently at an all time low point in my interest in Pokémon as a whole, and we never got any new info yet sooo...

If you've noticed a pattern here, good. It's that I can't make decisions and I joined the Pokémon fandom at a weird time and whatnot. TLDR, I appreciate the nostalgic aspects of Pokémon other people got to experience that I never have. (This post has been updated so it's now easier to read an understand.)

Last edited:
A few of my (more memorable) teams throughout the years:

:rs/sharpedo: :rs/breloom: :rs/crobat: :rs/delcatty: :rs/armaldo: :rs/ninetales:
Gen 3 was when I felt that the games started to become fun to play as games, rather than just as glorified collect-a-thons. As such, I remember more about this generation than I do the first two. In my first playthrough, I initially picked Mudkip but eventually replaced it with Sharpedo, since I liked the look of it better (and still do), but both were solid. Breloom was a nice early-game addition, Crobat was picked up when I needed something that could learn Fly, Delcatty was... actually not bad, since being able to learn Thunderbolt helped out later in the game, Armaldo was okay, and Ninetales... well, it was my favorite Pokemon at the time, so in my 12-year-old mind it seemed only natural that I'd use it. It wasn't bad, but if it weren't for Steven, I don't think I would've found much use for it.

:dp/empoleon: :dp/luxray: :dp/staraptor: :dp/houndoom: :dp/garchomp: :dp/toxicroak:
It's about as stereotypical as an Infernape-less team can get in this generation (except maybe using Toxicroak instead of Gallade or Lucario), but that doesn't mean it isn't memorable. Virtually everything on my team had at least 2 ultra-powerful attacks at its disposal that it could use to eviscerate whatever it came into contact with. Although I do have to say, for as much as I liked it, Luxray was probably the least interesting Electric-type I've ever trained. I rarely ever used it except against opposing Gyaradoses, and in nearly every other generation, I can find at least one other Electric mon that I've enjoyed training more. You'll see a few of them later.

:dp/infernape: :dp/medicham: :dp/probopass: :dp/hippowdon: :dp/lumineon: :dp/yanmega:
My most recent Platinum team, using six mons I had never previously used for an in-game team. I've talked about it before, so you can see what I had to say about each of the Pokemon I used here.

:dp/typhlosion: :dp/scizor: :dp/umbreon: :dp/lanturn: :dp/gengar: :dp/gliscor:
"I can't believe I'm beating Lance's whole team with an Umbreon", said 19-year-old PokePoindexter while lying on his dorm bed on a Friday night in late April 2010 playing his new HeartGold version. Yeah, after my Lanturn got OHKOed by Lance's Salamence on the first turn of my rematch battle with him, I sent out my Umbreon and swept his team. I went out of my way to breed Curse onto it, and it somehow ended up being worthwhile. As for the rest of my team, Gliscor was a lot of fun to train as well, Typhlosion was okay, Lanturn (aside from the aforementioned incident) was pretty decent, and thanks to my roommate who had SoulSilver, I was able to trade both a Haunter and Scyther to get their evolutions. They were solid as well. But it was my Umbreon who was the MVP of my team, and eventually became my new favorite shortly after.

:bw/samurott: :bw/whimsicott: :bw/darmanitan: :bw/krookodile: :bw/sigilyph: :bw/beartic:
My initial Black team. Samurott was pretty good early on, but fell off a bit later on. Whimsicott was an interesting pick, and being able to use Giga Drain with the Big Root was surprisingly effective whenever its Grass attacks made sense to use. Darmanitan was asinine, just nuking everything in its path. Krookodile was awesome, and its access to Rock Tomb prior to reaching Nimbasa City was extremely helpful in dealing with Elesa. Sigilyph was annoying to get going, but it paid off once it learned some real attacks and started wrecking shop. And Beartic stomped the final three gyms and delivered the decisive blow against Ghetsis's Hydreigon to beat the main story.

:bw/serperior: :bw/seismitoad: :bw/archeops: :bw/galvantula: :bw/chandelure: :bw/reuniclus:
I loved the main story of these games so much that I did something I had never done before, and have only done 3 other times since: bought the other version to relive the whole experience. And it was worth every penny, not just because I could reenjoy the adventure, but so I wouldn't have to sacrifice my original team in order to try out other new Pokemon I had wanted to train. As for my team, Serperior was great, especially once it fully evolved and gained Coil. Seismitoad was solid overall, but probably the weakest link of my team. Archeops was brutal, and never needed to worry about Defeatist activating. Galvantula was interesting, and being able to use Thunder with CompoundEyes was ridiculous once I got it. Chandelure basically just nuked everything. And Reuniclus was slow but worth it when it pulverized things with Psyshock or Focus Blast.

:bw/samurott: :bw/lucario: :bw/zoroark: :bw/eelektross: :bw/volcarona: :bw/grumpig:
My inaugural Black 2 team, trying out a couple of new (to the Unova Dex, that is) mons, as well as others that were much more cumbersome to get in-game in BW. Samurott was pretty much the same as it was in the first games. Lucario (and to an extent Zoroark) I've talked about here. Eelektross was pretty unimpressive until it evolved, but it eventually grew on me, and the additions of Acrobatics and Flamethrower made it a surprisingly potent mixed attacker. Volcarona took some time to really get going, but by the end of the game, it had learned Quiver Dance, Fire Blast, and Bug Buzz, making it a legitimate force that would eventually dominate the PWT and become my new all-time favorite. Grumpig wasn't a completely new face to me, as I had used one in Emerald once, but newfangled toys in Charge Beam, Power Gem, and Energy Ball made it a surprisingly potent threat (and more or less laid the groundswell for Grumpig to become one of my all-time favorites several years down the road).

:bw/emboar: :bw/aggron: :bw/jolteon: :bw/jellicent: :bw/scolipede: :bw/braviary:
My initial White 2 team. I was honestly surprised at how much tougher the game was with Challenge Mode equipped. They didn't just jack up the levels, but they had stronger teams, better movesets, and a smarter AI. Don't go into it expecting to just roll everything without occasionally using your brains. Emboar managed to grow on me due to plowing through a lot of the earlier game. Aggron was okay, but if it hadn't been for Sturdy, it would have probably been underwhelming. Jolteon was kind of disappointing, since aside from Electric attacks, the only other move it could really use was Shadow Ball. Jellicent was surprisingly useful thanks to its solid Special stats and access to Will-o-Wisp, but I shouldn't pretend I didn't get really lucky with some Ominous Wind boosts saving my ass a couple of times. Scolipede was solid, but not stellar. Braviary was kind of a watered-down Staraptor, and I'd prefer the latter any day, but it was still pretty good.

:sm/incineroar: :sm/ribombee: :sm/lurantis: :sm/wishiwashi-school: :sm/sandslash-alola: :sm/kommo-o:
My inaugural Moon team. I played through the game blind the first time, so I didn't really know what to expect from any of the new Pokemon until I trained them for the first time. And I had a lot of fun with them. Incineroar was a powerful bruiser who could just pulverize things with Darkest Lariat or Flare Blitz. Ribombee you can read about here. Lurantis was more or less a generic Grass-type (Contrary would have been awesome to have, but it wasn't meant to be), but it had its moments of greatness. Wishiwashi was brutal once it reached Level 20 and more or less became the tank of my team. Alolan Sandslash was an awesome late-game addition thanks to its strong Ice/Steel STAB combo. And Kommo-o... sadly didn't get any use, as it was around 10 levels behind the rest of my team, and it wasn't until the Ultra games came out that I was finally able to appreciate it.

:sm/decidueye: :sm/zoroark: :sm/lycanroc-dusk: :sm/metagross: :sm/ninetales-alola: :sm/volcarona:
My first Ultra Sun team, and collectively probably the strongest in-game team I've ever used; even more than my "Infernape-less team". Decidueye was able to spam the hell out of Flyinium Z early on before evolving (and subsequently using other Z-Moves instead). Zoroark you can read about in the link I provided in my Black 2 team. Dusk Lycanroc was my first time training a Rockruff, and I liked it a lot, especially as it also plowed its way through nearly everything. Metagross was pretty unimpressive until it evolved, but it blasted through the Vast Poni Canyon once it did. Alolan Ninetales was a bit of a chore to get since I wanted one with Snow Warning, but after gaining the Choice Specs and Blizzard, it proved worthwhile and ripped through nearly everything that couldn't resist it. And Volcarona... was a real headache to obtain, but with it having become my all-time favorite Pokemon, I knew I wanted to use one, and it ended up being worthwhile after it finally did evolve.

:ss/grapploct: :ss/flapple: :ss/copperajah: :ss/morpeko: :ss/frosmoth: :ss/dragapult:
These, of course, were not the only 6 Pokemon I used throughout my playthrough, but they were the ones I had going into Leon's battle. I was Team Sobble from the day the starters were revealed, so naturally I used one. I liked it a lot, but similar to a lot of other mono-Water starters, it started tapering off towards the end, and I ultimately replaced it once I realized the Grapploct I had just caught (which, incidentally, was outstanding against both Piers and Raihan) could learn Waterfall. It took a long time to get Flapple, but it was ultimately a solid option. Copperajah was pretty solid, but I wasn't blown away with it. I posted about Morpeko at the same time I did Ribombee, so you can check that link to see what I think of it. Frosmoth was acceptable for what it was, but was a huge disappointment in comparison to Volcarona. And Dragapult, once it was fully evolved, basically became a one-stop fix-all in 90% of the remaining battles in the game.

Of course, once the DLC dropped, several other Pokemon were reintroduced. As it stands, this is my current hexfecta:
:ss/ninetales-alola: :ss/umbreon: :ss/dragapult: :ss/volcarona: :ss/sceptile: :ss/morpeko:

And here's as complete an assortment as I can recall of everything else that has been on my team at least once (many of which, admittedly, were transferred in via Pokemon HOME):
:ss/orbeetle: :ss/corviknight: :ss/sandaconda: :ss/excadrill: :ss/obstagoon: :ss/shiftry: :ss/inteleon: :ss/drapion: :ss/espeon: :ss/noivern: :ss/heliolisk: :ss/beartic: :ss/araquanid: :ss/centiskorch: :ss/kommo-o: :ss/hawlucha: :ss/toxtricity-low-key: :ss/eternatus: :ss/zacian-crowned: :ss/sandslash-alola: :ss/marowak-alola: :ss/palossand: :ss/scizor: :ss/zoroark: :ss/sharpedo: :ss/urshifu-rapid-strike: :ss/slowbro-galar: :ss/slowking-galar: :ss/crobat: :ss/garchomp: :ss/metagross: :ss/kabutops: :ss/articuno-galar: :ss/zapdos-galar: :ss/moltres-galar: :ss/calyrex-shadow:

:dp/purugly: :dp/mismagius: :dp/mantine: :dp/carnivine:
Obviously nothing's set in stone yet, but continuing my trend of trying to find new mons to train, these are a few I'm considering.

Last edited:
So I've just beaten the league of another Sword playthrough and there is my team:

1629649726423.png
1629649764347.png
1629649793448.png
1629649818243.png
1629649859114.png
1629649898671.png

Yup, a Monoteam. I had imposed myself to catch only Poison types. And honestly, I think that playthrough was even more pleasant than my older one in 2019. Finished in 2 days.

Roserade, Toxtricity and Salazzle were obtained in the same amount of time. Roserade has a great SpA and the Grass type, making it useful for my team to deal with Ground types. Toxtricity is a safe bet, hitting like a truck with Overdrive and Boomburst, boosted by Punk Rock. Thanks to its Fire-Type, Salazzle can deal with Steel types, which are immune to Poison attacks.
Galarian Weezing is probably the oldest memeber. It's not very strong as a Koffing but once it evolves, it becomes way more interesting. A great typing, an access to Toxic and Will-O-Wisp to cripple more threatening/bulky Pokemon, and also to various Fire-type moves for Steel-types.
I needed a Pokemon to deal with Hop's Cinderace, so I caught a Mareanie and made it instantly evlove. It fears nothing about it and was also the Pokemon who beat Leon's Charizard.
Finally we have Gengar, the newest member of my team. I caught it in order to replace my Haunter. I barely used it since it was already at lvl 60 and I wanted a minimum of challenge.

Also, shout-out to
and especially
who was my first Poison type and also my MVP for quite a while !

Attachments

The only in-game team from long ago I remember was recreating Ash's team in Yellow. 3 starters, Pikachu, someone else and Haunter.

I also had a Typhlosion in Gold (though I was bad enough at Pokemon games then that I needed a level 100 Mewtwo my buddy traded me to defeat the Elite Four and eventually Red).

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hmm lets see

(Didn’t originally play gen 1, first played Yellow prior to FRLG iirc)

Yellow
Pikachu/Pidgeot/Charizard/Venusaur/Blastoise/Graveler

Silver
Typhlosion/Fearow/Ampharos/Sudowoodo/Scyther/Suicune

Crystal
Feraligatr/Fearow/Sudowoodo/Ampharos (trade)/Magmar/Jynx

Actually begged my mate to borrow his Link Cable once I realised Ampharos wasn’t in the game.

Ruby/Emerald
Swampert/Swellow/Manectric/Torkoal/Tropius/Groudon(Flygon in Emerald)

Interesting that Swampert is now probably my 3rd favourite Hoenn starter (barely, they’re all great). Also Tropius is still awesome, I was obsessed with dinosaurs then, absolutely loved it.

FireRed
Charizard/Fearow/Raichu/Vaporeon/Onix/Snorlax

Diamond
Infernape/Staraptor/Luxray/Roserade/Floatzel/Bibarel

Platinum
Infernape/Empoleon/Torterra/Staraptor/Luxray/Garchomp

Started a trend of trading in all 3 starters in playthroughs.

HeartGold
Typhlosion/Feraligatr/Ampharos/Staraptor/Heracross/Espeon

Yeah couldn’t go with Chikorita it sucks too much.

Black
Samurott/Unfezant/Zebstrika/Excadrill/Lilligant/Darmanitan

Didn’t play BW2.

Y
Greninja/Talonflame/Vivillon/Helioptile/Gogoat/Hawlucha

Or ORAS.

Moon
Decidueye/Ash Greninja/Toucannon/Lycanroc/Raichu-A/Salazzle

Ultra Moon
Infernape/Greninja/Sceptile/Raichu-A/Staraptor/Mimikyu

Galar
Inteleon/Corviknight/Orbeetle/Centiskorch/Toxtricity/Grimmsnarl

I don't remember the full teams, but I do remember that the first time I played Black my team ended up being Krookodile + 5 extras, one of which was a Samurott, and then the same happened in Black 2 with a Mienshao.

For actual playthroughs, this is what I can remember

(Don't remember the full set of anything earlier)

Black- :excadrill: :klinklang: :chandelure: :serperior: :tornadus: :bisharp: Rotated quite a bit through the last few areas, this was the team I brought to the E4. Unfortunately, I didn't know about the heal between catching reshiram and fighting N, so chandelure was unfortunately swapped out before the final battle.

X- :aegislash: :delphox: :heliolisk: :clawitzer: :garchomp: :charizard-mega-x: I may not know how to make a FWG core, but I sure wasn't bringing my least favourite steel-type as my mega

Omega Ruby- :aggron-mega: :sceptile: :latios: :swellow: :walrein: :groudon-primal: The last time I had a normal-looking ingame team

Moon (monobug)- :ledian: :vikavolt: :ariados: :golisopod: :araquanid: :ribombee: Closest I got to accepting Alola's nature theme

Ultra Sun (artificial-themed)- :magnezone: :muk-alola: :palossand: :rotom-wash: :celesteela: :mimikyu: Giving up on said theme and fully embracing my true self. I admit to taking the coward's way through the fire trial and importing a water-type.

Emerald revisit (ghost and fairy)- :azumarill: :shedinja: :gardevoir: :mawile: :banette: :sableye: Just getting through the main game on a fresh file to be in good condition for the frontier.

Diamond revisit (monosteel)- :aggron: :empoleon: :dialga: :bastiodon: :bronzong: :steelix: Trading fossils is entirely reasonable. Trading lucario for a foreign steel that happens to be one of my all-time favourites possibly less so even if it likely made the run harder.

Ultra Sun (damageless)- :rampardos: :primarina: :mimikyu: :golisopod: :tsareena: :talonflame: Tried to out-think rather than out-grind a pure challenge run. I'd like to think I succeeded.

Now, for random theme teams I'd go to a battle facility and only get up to 20 or so, there's a whole lot more. Despite what I used them for, most of them are still teams of 6 rather than the 3 or 4 that would be expected.
Emerald (the one set I'm actually trying hard for, even if I'm still failing to resist putting my own spin on things
Tower-:aggron: :salamence: :starmie: Trying to use my second favourite mon. Record is 64/70, so I think I might be able to pull it off with this team.
Dome-:skarmory: :flygon: :starmie: Using my 1st favourite. Record 14/10, complete
Pike- :skarmory: :flygon: :starmie: Placeholder for when I actually optimize this one. Record 117/140
Arena- :claydol: :ludicolo: :salamence: Stupid gimmick plays with fake out/protect/dive swift swim ludicolo and rain dance/mud-slap/explosion claydol. Record is 52, but I'm tempted to swap Salamence for something that is more on-theme than an attacker with rest. Look, I have repressed issues with marital arts judging penalizing defensive play.
Palace- :walrein: :flygon: :metagross: Cobbled together to try an Ice Ball set. Worked surprisingly well with some small optimizations, getting to 53/42)
(I'm practically doing a full separate team for every run in the pyramid since it changes what the wild mons focus on. Current record is 27)
Diamond/HG:
:Skarmory: :rhyperior: :walrein: My first core.

Black:
:excadrill: :ferrothorn: :klinklang: :eelektross: :galvantula: :gigalith: Chargestone Cave is best cave
:chandelure: :trubbish: :beedrill: :cofagrigus: My terrible attempt at offensive TSpikes with Hex and Venoshock. Yes, you counted that right. I tried this in doubles with mons with crap stats because I preferred their designs
:gallade: :bisharp: :skarmory: :scizor: :terrakion: :excadrill: Sword theme team
:aggron: :ferrothorn: :bisharp: :klinklang: :excadrill: :skarmory: My first monosteel team

X:
:heliolisk: :garchomp-mega: :skarmory: :aegislash: :gastrodon: :greninja: First attempt at a weather team, with backup greninja.
:sylveon: :aggron: :noivern: :aegislash: :clawitzer: :mawile: Never actually mega evolved the mawile, it was just there for intimidate support. This was the first team I developed for gen 6, before I knew I couldn't easily get the Aggronite in X.

OR:
:Aggron-mega: :ferrothorn: :excadrill: :heatran: :skarmory: :aegislash: Recognize any of these? This was my 'anniversary' team composed of mons I had previous milestones with. Also jumpstarted my desire for monotypes, which was in full force for the remainder of the gen.
:heliolisk: :lanturn: :zapdos: :rotom-mow: :manectric-mega: :magnezone: Doubles mono-electric, was hoping to use Dry Skin Discharge Heliolisk alongside Volt Absorb Surf Lanturn
:gallade-mega: :bisharp: :aegislash: Sword theme mk. 2, designed to be my secret base team
:abomasnow: :glalie-mega: :regice: :lapras: :weavile: :mamoswine: Mono-ice
:beedrill-mega: :gengar: :crobat: :drapion: :toxicroak: :dragalge: Mono-poison.
:politoed: :kingdra: :gastrodon: :rotom-wash: :vaporeon: :tentacruel: Mono-water

(don't actually remember a full set for gen 7)

Oh gosh this takes me back. I've played most every gen but I'll skip anything I don't remember. I played through some of these a dozen times, and some of them I'm probably confusing with post-game teams I battled my brother / friends at school with.

Yellow:
Playthrough 1 - Pikachu, pidgeot, kadabra, starmie, kabutops, arcanine
Playthrough ??? - Pikachu, pidgeot, nidoking, tauros, vaporeon, snorlax

Gold:
Playthrough 1 - Feraligatr, espeon, xatu, gyarados, clefable, ursaring
Playthrough ??? - Meganium, espeon, donphan, quagsire, pidgeot, ampharos

Crystal:
Feraligatr, espeon, pidgeot, nidoking, scyther, miltank

Sapphire:
Swampert, kyogre, manectric, banette, pelipper, flygon

Emerald:
Swampert, gardevoir, rayquaza, milotic, salamence, breloom

Fire Red:
Nuzlocke - Charizard, wigglytuff, nidoqueen, primeape, raichu, fearow

No memory of my gen 4 teams bc honestly I didn't enjoy DPPt and HeartGold blends with gen 2 real hard for me.

White:
Serperior, simipour, zebstrika, archeops, cinccino, scolipede

Didn't play gen 6 cuz I had no DS for awhile after White. In the interim I learned about team comp somewhat, though, as I was living vicariously through showdown.

Moon:
Decidueye, lycanroc, alolan persian, oricorio-sensu, clefable, vaporeon

Ultra Moon:
Decidueye, miltank, mimikyu, hawlucha, sylveon, mudsdale

Let's Go Pikachu:
Pikachu, gyarados, snorlax, dragonite, venusaur, charizard

Shield:
Rillaboom, dubwool, corviknight, quagsire, appletun, galarian rapidash

Sword:
Rillaboom, noivern, dubwool, mimikyu, appletun (traded), toxtricity

--

Most recent:
Have acquired white 2 and am doing my first playthrough as a nuzlocke!
Current team is:
Pignite, unfezant, duosion, krokorok

Mario60866iPod13

Banned deucer.
These are just a few favorites of the theoretically endless teams that I could play with in Pokemon, sorted by game. Platinum gets two top teams, one without event Pokemon and one with event Pokemon, marked hacked because I obtained them with an Action Replay.
I remember some of the dates I caught my Pokemon; for example I caught my Giratina on August 12, 2014 in the Distortion World at Level 47!
Sapphire team.png
FireRed team.png
Platinum Team.png
Platinum team hacked.png
typical Black or White Team.png
PWT Pokemon I Like to Use.png
930352_trainercard-Mario.png
930351_trainercard-Mario.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)