Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked the HP Dittos, they belong to.

Adamant - OT: Mole | ID: 64399

Full redis from The Mole

Jolly - OT: Mole | ID: 64399

Full redis from The Mole

HP Ice - OT: Gonzo | ID: 27845

I can't trade this sorry, though you can get it semi-redis from Gonzo. I got this from someone sle.

So you can get the top two if you want.

Can I get these (if you want the 3):

[645] Shiny Landorus
OT:
Chev4 (06120) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Sand Force
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Tradeable Stock:
Notes:
This is Chev4's Shiny Landorus and it's fully re-distributable.

[493] Arceus
OT:
TRU (11079) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Multitype
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Moves: Judgment, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force
Tradeable Stock : 1

Note: Lord Scalgon's fully re-distributable Event Arceus. Traded to me by Diabolico.

[490] Manaphy
OT:
TRU (09297) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Hydration
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Notes: SnoopysWorld traded me this Manaphy and it is fully re-distributable.

Checked the HP Dittos, they belong to.

Adamant - OT: Mole | ID: 64399

Full redis from The Mole

Jolly - OT: Mole | ID: 64399

Full redis from The Mole

HP Ice - OT: Gonzo | ID: 27845

I can't trade this sorry, though you can get it semi-redis from Gonzo. I got this from someone sle.

So you can get the top two if you want.

Can I get these (if you want the 3):

[645] Shiny Landorus
OT:
Chev4 (06120) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Sand Force
Tradeable Stock:
Notes:
This is Chev4's Shiny Landorus and it's fully re-distributable.

[493] Arceus
OT:
TRU (11079) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Multitype
Moves: Judgment, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force

Note: Lord Scalgon's fully re-distributable Event Arceus. Traded to me by Diabolico.

[490] Manaphy
OT:
TRU (09297) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Hydration

Notes: SnoopysWorld traded me this Manaphy and it is fully re-distributable.
Thanks for the trade.
Give me half an hour and ill clone that Mewtwo for you.
Thanks for all the cloning you did for me.

In other news, the giveaway has been canceled until further notice; my apologies, I simply wanted to see how the community felt about me re-breeding other peoples monsters into flawless shinies that I made re-distributable for everyone so that newer users would be able to enjoy rare breeds they normally couldn't get their hands on. The Ignorance Blissey will remain fully re-distributable, but none of my other breeds will be made re-distributable again, as I only re-breed other peoples stuff (because I'm lazy and don't have time to chain breed) and I don't know how people feel about this... it's a shame because for the most part the poll was tied. *sigh* I was really just trying to do something nice.... *looks at the 30 Blissey in his P.C.*

Anyways, simply updating my trade thread with my latest finds:

[386] Deoxys
OT:
Plasma (05083) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Pressure
Moves: Stealth Rocks, Superpower, Recover, Fire Punch
Notes:
Reset by Rugaji, who told me only it was fully re-distributable.

[717] Yveltal
OT:
Rugaji (31487) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Mild - Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 30/31/31/31/30/31
Notes:
Reset by Rugaji, who told me only it was fully re-distributable.

[113] Shiny Chansey [242] Shiny Blissey
OT:
Ami (14540) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Calm - Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/17/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Aromatherapy, Counter, Helping Hand, Seismic Toss
Tradeable Stock :
Notes:
I've wanted a Shiny Chansey for a while now. When Victini traded me one, I couldn't decide between Eviolite Chansey or a Blissey and it's illegal to clone someone else's non-redistributable monster, so, in all honesty I bred 42 Chansey and 10 of them were flawless. 5 Bold, 5 Calm. Of those, two Bold and one Calm hatched Shiny. Is it ignorant to re-breed someone's shiny? Well, I guess Ignorance is Bliss. This one was hatched by FlyingonToast on Reddit.

[113] Shiny Chansey [242] Shiny Blissey
OT:
Ben (51455) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/18/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Tradeable Stock :
Notes:
I've wanted a Shiny Chansey for a while now. When Victini traded me one, I couldn't decide between Eviolite Chansey or a Blissey and it's illegal to clone someone else's non-redistributable monster, so, in all honesty I bred 42 Chansey and 10 of them were flawless. 5 Bold, 5 Calm. Of those, two Bold and one Calm hatched Shiny. Is it ignorant to re-breed someone's shiny? Well, I guess Ignorance is Bliss. This one was hatched by Benoxxxx on Reddit.

[242] Shiny Blissey Nicknamed: "Ignorance"
OT:
Emily (62987) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/02/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
EV Trained: 252 HP / 252 Defense / 6 Speed
Tradeable Stock :
: 30
Notes:
I've wanted a Shiny Chansey for a while now. When Victini traded me one, I couldn't decide between Eviolite Chansey or a Blissey and it's illegal to clone someone else's non-redistributable monster, so, in all honesty I bred 42 Chansey and 10 of them were flawless. 5 Bold, 5 Calm. Of those, two Bold and one Calm hatched Shiny. Is it ignorant to re-breed someone's shiny? Well, I guess Ignorance is Bliss. This Blissey is fully re-distributable as long as it remains Nicknamed: "Ignorance".

[132] Ditto
OT:
Mole (64399) (Lv. 73+)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Limber
IVs: 31/31/31/19/31/31
Notes:
This is The Mole's Ditto and is fully re-distributable.

[132] Ditto
OT:
Mole (64399) (Lv. 66+)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Limber
IVs: 31/31/31/19/31/31
Notes:
This is The Mole's Ditto and is fully re-distributable.

[25] Shiny Pikachu Nicknamed: "Sparky"
OT:
Misty (19271) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Naive - Ability: Static
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Wish, Encore, Fake Out, Volt Tackle
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
This is .com's Shiny Pikachu and is fully re-distributable.

Last edited:
I would respond in my thread yet I currently can't access it at the moment.

Unfortunately, I'll be cancelling your order for Sudowoodo. Not because I don't have time to do it nor for not wanting to do the trade, but because of your attitude regarding your recent Blissey giveaway.

I've never cancelled an order before, bar one where the user never responded, and yours previously before I decided to give you a second chance. Obviously that second chance was wasted on you.

If I had know the Blissey's were going to a giveaway with the intention of spiteing another user, I would have said a flat no to cloning them. Even when I had just originally declined because of how difficult it is for me at the moment to use a DS. It's against my moral stance and beliefs to participate in things like this and I don't wish to help someone who isn't playing by the spirit of Wi-Fi.

Please don't request any more 'mons from my thread.

Also, put the Dittos I traded you to good use and attempt to breed from 'mons that aren't just flawless females of somebody else's.

EDIT: Just confirming as I realize it could be taken as otherwise, I did not clone the Blisseys.

@Pokéguy , it doesn't bother me the distribution rights on the Shines you bred from my parents.

Last edited:
Hi there, please CMT for shiny Slowpoke, shiny Omastar, and joejones6's shiny Bronzong. I can clone if need be. Ta!
I'm sorry, I have all the stuff in your thread already.

I would respond in my thread yet I currently can't access it at the moment.

Unfortunately, I'll be cancelling your order for Sudowoodo. Not because I don't have time to do it nor for not wanting to do the trade, but because of your attitude regarding your recent Blissey giveaway.

I've never cancelled an order before, bar one where the user never responded, and yours previously before I decided to give you a second chance. Obviously that second chance was wasted on you.

If I had know the Blissey's were going to a giveaway with the intention of spiteing another user, I would have said a flat no to cloning them. Even when I had just originally declined because of how difficult it is for me at the moment to use a DS. It's against my moral stance and beliefs to participate in things like this and I don't wish to help someone who isn't playing by the spirit of Wi-Fi.

Please don't request any more 'mons from my thread.

Also, put the Dittos I traded you to good use and attempt to breed from 'mons that aren't just flawless females of somebody else's.
Moderators, please let me defend myself, as this important to me. Random people watching: Like my post to show support. I really appreciate knowing I'm not alone in this.

You want to know how this all started? Victini posted on my thread, asking for my Yveltal. He offered a few monsters, of which, I said I like Shiny Cyndaquil, Shiny Scizor, and Shiny Chansey. He then chose a 6 flawless HA Shiny Hidden Power Fire Froakie and .com's HP Fire Calm Shiny Chikorita, to go with Yveltal. He had also included a link to his old thread that listed a bunch of Chev4's re-distributables. Of the ones I asked for, he said he only had Chev4's Shiny Landorus, but that it didn't have Stealth Rocks. I then checked my pending trades and realized I had a pending for Shiny Cyndaquil already. Also, I noticed after the fact, that his Defog Scyther, didn't have Superpower and Bug Bite (I thought Defog was 4th Gen only and that it could get these tutors). At this point, I offered him Yveltal + both shinies for his Chansey and semi-redis because I prefer to credit the breeders in my thread, also because I didn't want to re-breed it and my friends wanted one for their games.

You know what Victini did? He freaked out and said "I bred 3 boxes of Chansey" "What you don't trade people unless they give you trade rights?". He then said if all I want are Landorus and Chansey, all he wants is Yveltal, and he said that he would give me Chev4's redistributable Landorus for it, and so I got Landorus from Chev4 and asked if Victini if he would trade Yveltal for Chansey, and he said "I'll think about it".

Then, Victini posted in a bunch of other threads, offering his chansey each time, for the re-distributables he could have got from me, just to spite me. Later he traded the Chansey for a Female, Shiny Luxury Ball Fennekin and said nothing about me re-breeding the chansey. He just said I couldn't have re-distribution rights and no one would say you can't re-breed because the wifi rules state that you can.

That said, no one owns rights to egg moves and a specific ball. I had requested someone to chain breed this for me in another thread anyways. It was only a matter of time.

The sheer Irony of this whole bit, is if you look at Victini's thread he has listed over 20 re-distributables (Chev4's) but has never made a monster re-distributable. He was also trading for a bunch of other re-distributables. I too have many monsters that I have re-bred from others non-shiny monsters and was considering making the nicknamed ones re-distributable, kind of like what .com was doing...

This chansey came into being because my friend said it was ignorant of Victini to force me to re-breed his Chansey so I could trade it to my friends when I offered him my Yveltal (something that I put a lot of work into) + 2 fully re-distributable shinies to let me trade it and because three people responded to me on reddit about hatching my eggs; two of the same Blissey.

Now, all morning and afternoon, people have been asking me why I looked so bummed out and I don't know what to tell them. I'm mostly sad, because Victini spited me pretty hard, and then I spent days of my life working on this chansey and when I tried to giveaway something I bred myself, moderators, friends and strangers all turned on me at once and I'm not even sure if I understand why. Guess I'm just an asshole for playing a freaking game of nintendo 3DS.

Sorry Lady Valkyrie. I wont make the Dux (Farfetch'd with Defiant I bred from your Male) or Euphoria (Togekiss I bred from your female) re-distributable now that I know how you feel. In closing though... I didn't do this to spite Victini (well maybe a small bit), but mostly so that the community could gain something easy to trade for out of our small PM fight. Also, the moderators also said I could continue the giveaway on my thread but after seeing how many people felt about this, I decided to call it off.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Lmfao. I don't even know what to say to this. It's crazy how many people just hate me for re-breeding that chansey... I didn't think it was a big deal at the time. Thought I'd ask the community what they thought with a giveaway... it's so weird, I've never seen a case of one moderator approving something and another wishing to make a new infraction for it; *feels like a fool*
I wasn't going to bother posting, but you seem to be pretty delusional at the moment. No one hates you for re-breeding the dumb Chansey, it's the way you went about your dealings afterwards that's annoying people, but you seem to miss that point. You keep saying you were doing a good deed for the community by trying to host a giveaway with the Chansey, but it's not. Why? Not because it's re-bred off someones shiny, not because of the whole redis right dispute and not because it's just you. The nickname you gave it and the intention behind the giveaway was spiteful, you can argue that it's a nickname you came up with, but in the end it's a nickname borne from spiteful intentions.

It was approved probably because he thought it wasn't due to ill-intentions, it was disapproved by the other because it was painfully obvious that it was done to be spiteful. It was posted in the thread you made concerning the giveaway.

You want to know how this all started? Victini posted on my thread, asking for my Yveltal. He offered a few monsters, of which, I said I like Shiny Cyndaquil, Shiny Scizor, and Shiny Chansey.
Sure this is fine.

At this point, I offered him Yveltal + both shinies for his Chansey and semi-redis because I prefer to credit the breeders in my thread, also because I didn't want to re-breed it and my friends wanted one for their games.
This is also fine, to a point. However, you seem to not want to really re-breed much of anything. I don't know if it's from being lazy or not having time, but plenty of people are in the same boat and don't handle it the way you do.

You know what Victini did? He freaked out and said "I bred 3 boxes of Chansey" "What you don't trade people unless they give you trade rights?". He then said if all I want are Landorus and Chansey, all he wants is Yveltal, and he said that he would give me Chev4's redistributable Landorus for it, and so I got Landorus from Chev4 and asked if Victini if he would trade Yveltal for Chansey, and he said "I'll think about it".
I don't know the validity of these quotes, but Victini is not wrong. Considering I've heard from others that you hound them for redis rights when they don't want to give them for "your" stuff in trades. The last bit about you getting the Landorus from Chev4 himself is fine and well, I don't know what's wrong with him saying he'd think about it since you changed the order of the trade you wanted.

Then, Victini posted in a bunch of other threads, offering his chansey each time, for the re-distributables he could have got from me, just to spite me. Later he traded the Chansey for a Female, Shiny Luxury Ball Fennekin and said nothing about me re-breeding the chansey. He just said I couldn't have re-distribution rights and no one would say you can't re-breed because the wifi rules state that you can.
He never gave you a definitive "yes" after he said "I'll think about it". You can argue that it was spiteful that he offered the Chansey for stuff he wanted to trade you for originally. However, if he decided to break off the trade then what do you have to complain about? He sought out what he wanted from elsewhere (honestly you do this quite a bit yourself and I can link you to them if you want to, because I try to keep up with most trades going around from others).

That said, no one owns rights to egg moves and a specific ball. I had requested someone to chain breed this for me in another thread anyways. It was only a matter of time.
This is true, but did you tell him this? If you did and he still didn't wish for it to occur. You could've simply broken off the trade yourself and gone to a more flexible person without trouble.

The sheer Irony of this whole bit, is if you look at Victini's thread he has listed over 20 re-distributables (Chev4's) but has never made a monster re-distributable. He was also trading for a bunch of other re-distributables. I too have many monsters that I have re-bred from others non-shiny monsters and was considering making the nicknamed ones re-distributable, kind of like what .com was doing...
I fail to see the irony of any of this, mainly because your own thread is filled with fully-redis things (mostly from other people) and semi-no redis from you or others. One certain user had to ask (beg? point out?) that you should give credit to them for the original parents. To which you replied with a long story as well to point out where you did wrong, who did what, how bad you feel - what have you. This part is opinion only - but you certainly like to fluff up your accomplishments on breeds too when they're a part of everyday breeding. "You know what Victini did? He freaked out and said "I bred 3 boxes of Chansey" - "Bred 136 Farfetch'd-".

This chansey came into being because my friend said it was ignorant of Victini to force me to re-breed his Chansey so I could trade it to my friends when I offered him my Yveltal (something that I put a lot of work into) + 2 fully re-distributable shinies to let me trade it and because three people responded to me on reddit about hatching my eggs; two of the same Blissey.
Your friend said it was ignorant of him. Ignorant isn't even really the right word to use for what occurred here. There's absolutely zero wrong with someone requesting their own breed not be redistributed freely if they don't want it to be. You might've put work into the Yveltal, but he put work into the Blissey too and who knows probably bred it from scratch, but that's not an assumption I'm willing to make.

Now, all morning and afternoon, people have been asking me why I looked so bummed out and I don't know what to tell them. I'm mostly sad, because Victini spited me pretty hard, and then I spent days of my life working on this chansey and when I tried to giveaway something I bred myself, moderators, friends and strangers all turned on me at once and I'm not even sure if I understand why. Guess I'm just an asshole for playing a freaking game of nintendo 3DS.
He spent days of his life working on the original breed too, huh. As for your giveaway see the above gripe about it, two wrongs don't make a right.

No, people think you're an asshole for the way you handled it.

The main problem with all of this? Have you spoken to the person in question since all of this happened? No? Why? Because he's not even around to defend himself at the moment OR to talk to you about it because he's on vacation. You keep calling out "Victini"'s name and he's not even around to say anything for himself. Have you tried PMing him since all this so-called wrong-doing? or perhaps just learn to let things go?

There's a bunch of little things you do to others that make people see you in a negative light, maybe you should put effort into fixing them. No one's perfect, I'm certainly not. But good god man, learn to let things go and improve.

Edit: Grammar.
Edit2: I forgot to add this and it's probably largely irrelevant, but -

I understand that during trading you'd want the "biggest bang for your buck". I see that. It's obvious for any form of trading and it's not that, that people hate/dislike you for. It's the way you sell your product and the way you conduct yourself in the event you feel as if the trade is not enough for what you're receiving in the end. I don't know a great deal about you and yes, it's just Pokemon. However; just like your SR's, real people spend real time getting those pixels.

Last edited:
This is also fine, to a point. However, you seem to not want to really re-breed much of anything. I don't know if it's from being lazy or not having time, but plenty of people are in the same boat and don't handle it the way you do.
It's because I want to complete this game for my friends and I. I don't understand why most people would rather me re-breed their stuff to trade it to my friends rather than just telling me I can trade it in exchange for a hand full of monsters. I normally give people what ever they ask for (Gabe got 5 legends and a un-born flawless female Dive Ball Froakie for rights to his Exeggcute). Does anyone really enjoy riding their Bike back and fourth breeding the monsters of this game? Honestly. But I guess with work and school, and my overall hatred of riding the Bike back and fourth, I can be a bit pushy at times.

This is true, but did you tell him this? If you did and he still didn't wish for it to occur. You could've simply broken off the trade yourself and gone to a more flexible person without trouble.
No I didn't tell him that, I assumed it was just common knowledge.

I fail to see the irony of any of this, mainly because your own thread is filled with fully-redis things (mostly from other people) and semi-no redis from you or others. One certain user had to ask (beg? point out?) that you should give credit to them for the original parents. To which you replied with a long story as well to point out where you did wrong, who did what, how bad you feel - what have you. This part is opinion only - but you certainly like to fluff up your accomplishments on breeds too when they're a part of everyday breeding. "You know what Victini did? He freaked out and said "I bred 3 boxes of Chansey" - "Bred 136 Farfetch'd-".
The irony was that he tried to trade me a re-distributable for my Yveltal, because his breed was worth more than Yveltal or even the Shiny HP Fire Protean Re-distributable Froakie or .com's Shiny HP Fire Chikorita. Now, a similar breed is fully re-distributable and worth the same as any other re-distributable. Also, I said I bred 136 Farfetch'd because people keep bitching about me not doing enough of my own breeding / soft reseting; even though the whole time I'm breeding people are selling me stuff so it really can't be helped.

Your friend said it was ignorant of him. Ignorant isn't even really the right word to use for what occurred here. There's absolutely zero wrong with someone requesting their own breed not be redistributed freely if they don't want it to be. You might've put work into the Yveltal, but he put work into the Blissey too and who knows probably bred it from scratch, but that's not an assumption I'm willing to make.
My friends don't understand why I wont just clone everything I'm traded and give it to them. They probably aren't the best people to be asking about this sort of thing, but they think it's stupid I have to ride my bike back and fourth to re-breed something I already have just so they can use it.

He spent days of his life working on the original breed too, huh. As for your giveaway see the above gripe about it, two wrongs don't make a right?

No, people think you're an asshole for the way you handled it.

The main problem with all of this? Have you spoken to the person in question since all of this happened? No? Why? Because he's not even around to defend himself at the moment OR to talk to you about it because he's on vacation. You keep calling out "Victini"'s name and he's not even around to say anything for himself. Have you tried PMing him since all this so-called wrong-doing? or perhaps just learn to let things go?

There's a bunch of little things you do to others that make people see you in a negative light, maybe you should put effort into fixing them. No one's perfect, I'm certainly not. But good god man, learn to let things go and improve.

Edit: Grammar.
Victini is around. We traded less than a week ago, and he messaged me today. No one told me he was on vacation and I didn't realize I needed his permission to give away something I bred. I believe Expert Evan approved the giveaway because it doesn't break any of the rules.

But you're right, Esmeya, I have a lot of personal growth to do. Thanks for posting and again, everyone, I'm sorry. As I said before, most of what I do is a re-breed of something else and I wanted to know how the community felt about me doing that (as everyone, not just Victini, seems to not want their stuff re-distributed).

Sorry for being a bit spiteful. I know it was kind of a dick move, but I didn't think moderators would step in and stop me just because a few people didn't want to see something I re-bred be spammed around smogon. Oh well.

In response to your CMT. I'm sorry to tell you that I can't trade my male spiritomb away, since I need it as a breeding-parent. Instead I could breed you a male one, with the exact egg moves and IV-spread.
About the munchlax, I'm not really interested in any of your mon, so I'm sorry but I'll have to deny your offer.

Just to be clear I don't have anything against you rebreeding my chansey, its the giveaway you started to spite me that bothers me. Also after I declined trading for the chansey you kept PMing me for it.

Okay, I cave; lol, can we do Shiny Chansey for Yveltal please?
So hey... can we trade Yveltal for Chansey? ^_^
Did you want to do Yveltal for Chansey? I really want one and you posted on my thread offering it... do you just hate me for asking for trade rights and/or a Landorus? :'(
Please oh Please give me a Chansey!

Then, Victini posted in a bunch of other threads, offering his chansey each time, for the re-distributables he could have got from me, just to spite me.
That never happened (I didn't do anything to spite you, thats all on you), and no I'm not around I just came back today so don't act like you're innocent in all of this.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Let's not make this any uglier as that was a good move to stop the giveaway. I don't see any wrongdoing with breeding from others and then to host a giveaway so long as it's in good taste.

One of the reasons I quit having a trade thread myself was I didn't want to offer shiny pokemon that required others to hatch for TSV reasons, much different compared to prior generations.

Interested In:
[115] Kangaskhan/Mega Kangaskhan (Able To Nickname On Request)
OT:
Pokéguy (X, 13099) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Scrappy / Early Bird (Parental Bond)
Egg Moves: Double Edge
Tradeable Stock :

To offer I have a level 19 perfect Deino completely EV trained 252 SpAt 252 Speed 4 Hp, and perfect Ivs in everything but attack. Also is modest and has dark pulse. I don't have much to offer since I just started pokemon x and haven't really played much pokemon, but I'm just trying to get a competitive team going for wifi so lemme know thanks!

cmt for the shiny farfetch . Kudo to you for being the first :pirate:
Is Jynx semi-redis? She's a Kanto monster. If not, I'll take this one, but you can CMT for both if you like more than one:

Female Modest Chlorophyll Oddish
31/07/31/31/31/31
Ot : Tomita 09566

Absorb, Synthesis, Teeter Dance, Tickle
Thanks Esmeya for the mother, bred by me, hatched by Luizatomita
Semi Redis

->

Female Timid Hydration Smoochum

31/x/31/31/31/31
Ot : Krstina 30379

Pound, Fake Out, Nasty Plot
Bred by me, hatched by Olebrus

Interested In:
[115] Kangaskhan/Mega Kangaskhan (Able To Nickname On Request)
OT:
Pokéguy (X, 13099) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Scrappy / Early Bird (Parental Bond)
Egg Moves: Double Edge
Tradeable Stock :

To offer I have a level 19 perfect Deino completely EV trained 252 SpAt 252 Speed 4 Hp, and perfect Ivs in everything but attack. Also is modest and has dark pulse. I don't have much to offer since I just started pokemon x and haven't really played much pokemon, but I'm just trying to get a competitive team going for wifi so lemme know thanks!
Sorry don't need Deino. Also if you wanted to get a competitive OU team for smogon wifi, you don't need Kangaskhan as it's banned.

Let's not make this any uglier as that was a good move to stop the giveaway. I don't see any wrongdoing with breeding from others and then to host a giveaway so long as it's in good taste.

One of the reasons I quit having a trade thread myself was I didn't want to offer shiny pokemon that required others to hatch for TSV reasons, much different compared to prior generations.
I submitted the whole giveaway to you, before hand. If you felt it was in poor taste, it would have been awesome to say something before approving it. >_>

Just to be clear I don't have anything against you rebreeding my chansey, its the giveaway you started to spite me that bothers me. Also after I declined trading for the chansey you kept PMing me for it.

That never happened (I didn't do anything to spite you, thats all on you), and no I'm not around I just came back today so don't act like you're innocent in all of this.
I'm sorry I ever even had that giveaway. It wasn't just to spite you either, I wanted to know how people felt about me re-breeding other peoples monsters, and apparently no one cares that I re-bred your chansey. Also, I watched you trade for those shinies from other people. Please stop posting about this as it's over and didn't give a single chansey away. Let's please just drop this so we can move on.

EDIT:
In response to your CMT. I'm sorry to tell you that I can't trade my male spiritomb away, since I need it as a breeding-parent. Instead I could breed you a male one, with the exact egg moves and IV-spread.
About the munchlax, I'm not really interested in any of your mon, so I'm sorry but I'll have to deny your offer.
Also, I don't understand this post at all. I'm offering to give you the Shiny Spiritomb I bred from your male to you for free... you don't need to breed me anything. I was asking for a munchlax though, but it says you didn't need anything. Please let me know what you mean by this as I'm very confused.

Also, I don't understand this post at all. I'm offering to give you the Shiny Spiritomb I bred from your male to you for free... you don't need to breed me anything. I was asking for a munchlax though, but it says you didn't need anything. Please let me know what you mean by this as I'm very confused.
Yea, sorry that's my fault I misread your post in my thread. I would be around right now, if you still want to trade the spiritomb. :D

Is Jynx semi-redis? She's a Kanto monster. If not, I'll take this one, but you can CMT for both if you like more than one:

Female Modest Chlorophyll Oddish
31/07/31/31/31/31
Ot : Tomita 09566

Absorb, Synthesis, Teeter Dance, Tickle
Thanks Esmeya for the mother, bred by me, hatched by Luizatomita
Semi Redis
But smoochum is johto :p . But i'm going to make johto semi-redis soon , but not now .
I can clone that for you in about 1-2 hours from now , or we can do that in the evening .

I'm sorry, I just realised the link in my sig was still going to my (very) old and unused thread. The link has now been updated, if you could please check again, that'd be great.
Ultra Ball 3 egg move Hippowdon. Let's hope it gets Stealth Rocks soon. I'll take one, for Shiny Bronzong, since I can clone it on Black.

But smoochum is johto :p . But i'm going to make johto semi-redis soon , but not now .
I can clone that for you in about 1-2 hours from now , or we can do that in the evening .
CMT for Smoochum sometime. Thanks for the trades.

Yea, sorry that's my fault I misread your post in my thread. I would be around right now, if you still want to trade the spiritomb. :D
Thanks for the parent, I'm still breeding munchlax. But yay my Shiny Lotad hatched!

Updating:

[89] Shiny Muk
OT:
Alan (51066) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Careful - Ability: Poison Touch
IVs: 31/31/31/26/31/31
Egg Moves: Poison Gas, Curse, Shadow Sneak, Haze
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
TyVip said this was only redistributable by her and I. Hatched by Alan1332 of Reddit.

[272] Shiny Ludicolo
OT:
KIRITO (22762) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Swift Swim
IVs: 31/24/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Synthesis
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
I bred this myself, saved, reset, checked SV and matched it to sstryer of Reddit, credit to Sb4ll4t0 for the Timid Parent. Re-bred because Swift Swim doubles your speed and you don't really need Timid nature.

[45] Shiny Vileplume [182] Shiny Bellossom
OT:
Tomita (09566) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Chlorophyll
Egg moves: Synthesis, Teeter Dance
Tradeable Stock :

Notes
: This is TyVip's Shiny Oddish and is only distributable by her and I. Hatched on Reddit by Luizatomita.

[131] Shiny Lapras
OT:
Luis (17713) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Water Absorb
Egg moves: Dragon Pulse, Ancient Power, Whirlpool, Freeze-Dry
Tradeable Stock

Note:
This is ugotmybeef's and LeopardTalon's Shiny Lapras and they said this is re-distributable only by them and I. Bred via the time machine method.

[142] Shiny Aerodactyl / Shiny Mega Aerodactyl
OT:
Luis (17713) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Unnerve
Egg moves: Wide Guard, Tailwind, Whirlwind, Pursuit
Tradeable Stock

Note: This is ugotmybeef's and LeopardTalon's Shiny Aerodctyl and they said this is re-distributable only by them and I. Bred via the time machine method.

[619] Shiny Mienshao
OT:
Luis (17713) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Naive - Ability: Regenerator
IVs: 30/31/30/31/31/31
Egg moves: Hidden Power Ice, Baton Pass, Knock Off, Low Kick, and Vital Throw
Tradeable Stock

Note: This is ugotmybeef's and LeopardTalon's Shiny Mienshao and they said this is re-distributable only by them and I. Bred via the time machine method.

[99] Shiny Kingler
OT:
Maja (60668) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Hyper Cutter / Shell Armor
Egg Moves:
Knock Off
Tradeable Stock :
Notes:
This is Chester0334's Shiny Kingler and is fully re-distributable. Use it with a Choice Skarf; 130 Base Attack Stat. Comes with Hyper Cutter but I have an Ability Capsule if you prefer Shell Armor for some reason.

CMT for these please! Will do multiple trades for them. Thank you :)

[647] Keldeo
OT:
SMR2012 (08272) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Justified
IVs: 30/30/30/30/30/31
Hidden Power Flying
Ev Trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Notes: This is AfroThunderRule's event Keldeo and is fully re-distributable.

Diabolico's Dive Ball Suicune
Bold 31/X/31/30/31/31
-Sleep Talk
-Hidden Power Electric 70
EV trained: 252 HP / 252 Defense / 6 Special Attack

CMT for these please! Will do multiple trades for them. Thank you :)

[647] Keldeo
OT:
SMR2012 (08272) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Justified
IVs: 30/30/30/30/30/31
Hidden Power Flying
Ev Trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Notes: This is AfroThunderRule's event Keldeo and is fully re-distributable.

Diabolico's Dive Ball Suicune
Bold 31/X/31/30/31/31
-Sleep Talk
-Hidden Power Electric 70
EV trained: 252 HP / 252 Defense / 6 Special Attack
Sorry, nothing I needed. Thanks for posting and you're more than welcome to try again in the future. :)

No worries. I'll work on it at some point over the next day (busy weekend) and get back to you when it's ready.
Awesome, let me know when you have it.

Updating with two old monsters and two very hard earned new monsters:

[635] Shiny Hydreigon
OT:
Raquel (41328) (Lv. 38 UT or Lv. 99 EV)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Levitate
PP Max Move (UT): Dark Pulse

PP Max moves (EV): Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Flash Cannon
EV trained : 100 Special Attack / 100 Speed
Tradeable Stock:

Notes
: This is ooh shiny's Hydreigon and is only re-distributable by her and I. This is cloned with Action Replay on Black version and Banked over.

[324] Shiny Torkoal
OT:
Leah (35566) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Relaxed - Ability: White Smoke
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/00
PP Max Moves: Flamethrower, Eruption, Yawn, Rapid Spin
EV Trained : 248 HP / 252 Defense / 8 Special Defense
Tradeable Stock :
: 1

Note:
all4game RNG abused this for me a long time ago. Only re-distributable by all4game and I. 31 Attack IV for Explosion. Honestly the normal ball looks really good with it. This is cloned on Black version with Action Replay and Banked over.

[446] Shiny Munchlax [143] Shiny Snorlax
OT:
Kibs (44008) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Relaxed - Ability: Thick Fat
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/01
Egg Moves: Curse, Pursuit, WhirlWind, Self-Destruct
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
I bred this myself, saved, reset, checked SV and matched it to The_Robin_Hood of Reddit, credit to Holy Goo of Goomy for the Parent. This one is Trophy case as I had to use Full Incense instead of everstone, making this very hard to breed. Originally had Pickup, but I used an Ability Capsule to change it to Thick Fat.

[446] Shiny Munchlax [143] Shiny Snorlax
OT:
Chris (46386) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Thick Fat
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/07
Egg Moves: Curse, Pursuit, WhirlWind, Self-Destruct
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
I bred this myself, saved, reset, checked SV and matched it to Blocky_Pickle of Reddit, credit to Holy Goo of Goomy for the Parent. I had to use Full Incense instead of everstone, making this very hard to breed. This one is fully re-distributable as long as you credit me as the breeder.

Hi Pokeguy! I'm interested in some of your Legends. Anything from my thread?
Thanks for the trade; I'll keep an eye on your thread and let you know when I want more. ;)

Updating:

[553] Shiny Krookodile
OT:
Love (10248) (Lv. 40)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/24/31/31
Tutor Moves: Knock Off, Stealth Rocks, Superpower
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
I traded AfroThunderRule for this and he said it was re-distributable by everyone. Comes level 40 with 0 Evs because it had to evolve to get Superpower.

[142] Shiny Barbaracle
OT:
Tracy (28969) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Tough Claws
EV trained: 252 Attack / 94 Defense / 162 Special Defense (I think)
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
This was traded to me by Buxbunny and he said it was fully re-distributable. Sorry about the EVs, that's how I got it.

[469] Shiny Swellow
OT:
ophelia (01570) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Guts
IVs: 31/31/31/29/31/31
Egg Moves: Brave Bird, WhirlWind, Roost, Defog
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
Steele said this was only redistributable by him and I. Hatched by Luckyluciano619 on Reddit.

[469] Shiny Yanmega
OT:
Jamie (60538) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Speed Boost / Tinted Lens
IVs: 31/31/31/30/30/31
Egg Moves: Double Edge, Signal Beam, Silver Wind, Whirlwind, Hidden Power Ground
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
Steele said this was only redistributable by him and I. Originally came with Tinted Lens, but I used an Ability Capsule to change it to Speed Boost. Hatched by Jamie-McL of Reddit.

[450] Hippowdon
OT:
Marlon (63389) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Sand Stream
Egg Moves: Curse, Slack Off, WhirlWind, Earthquake
EV trained: 252 HP / 252 Defense / 6 Attack
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
I traded Nuns4Hire for this and he said it was re-distributable only by him and I. I can re-breed this if you want one with my OT for some reason. I like the female non-shiny sprite better than the shiny sprite.

[131] Shiny Lapras
OT:
Zuki (64085) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Calm - Ability: Water Absorb
IVs: 31/27/31/31/31/31
Egg Move: Freeze Dry, Ancient Power, Whirlpool
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
Bred this myself, saved, hatched, reset. Traded it to KingBubblesIV on Reddit who was my corresponding Shiny Value. Credit to Jer for the Female Lapras. This was bred with Shell Armor, I used an Ability Capsule to change it to Water Absorb.

[185] Shiny Sudowoodo
OT:
Amanda (60497) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Relaxed - Ability: Sturdy / Rock Head
IVs: 31/31/31/20/31/00
Egg Moves: Curse, Self-Destruct, Stealth Rock
Tradeable Stock :

Notes
: A friend of mine said I re-breed other peoples stuff too often. So, out of Pride, I went to route 20, and sweet scented for about 3 hours to find a female Rattled Sudowoodo (Rattled still waiting to be hatched). I then bred this no flawless Sudowoodo with a Ferroseed with egg move Stealth Rock and level up moves Curse and Self-Destruct. This one is fully re-distributable as long as it remains nicknamed "Pride". Un-nicknamed copies are available but they are not re-distributable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)