Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Muninn I can go catch you a FS Breloom if you want, cant guarantee IVs or nature, but I can do female in whichever ball you want?

I'm looking for an Unnerve Meowth spitback if anyone could help me out

Hi guys! I'm looking for 6 shiny Eevees.

IVs are preferred, and I am looking for the following natures.

Bold, Modest, Timid, Adamant, Serious, and Calm.

Please CMT or PM me! Thank you!

Hello! So I came by a Japanese TSV database and contacted 2 users to help me hatch some shiny Pokémon. To my surprise, both have replied. Unfortunately, I don't speak Japanese and I'm out of stock phrases. Can someone please help me translate a couple of sentences? :)
I imagine you've already done something about this, but on the off chance you still need help and/or if you or anyone else needs this in future, I speak Japanese and will happily help translate things.

Although, I agree with .com in the sense that Google Translate is usually sufficient (and faster than waiting for someone to get back to you with a translation, too).

Searching for these male parents. Ivs and nature don't matter:
  • Lapras with Perish Song
  • Bastiodon/Shieldon with Endure and/or Iron Head
  • Snorlax with Belly Drum and Chip Away.

Also looking for someone to check the SV's on a few eggs or just one that's really urgent. I have to know if I have to keep rebreeding my Aerodactyl D;

Reply to me via PM or VM as I don't want to clog up the thread please. Thank you.
Still need help if anyone can do so.

Two things :D

1) Does any one have HA female Drillbur/Excadrill in a Heal Ball or Dream Ball? PM/VM me offers :)

2)
OR
??

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Timid Thundurus with HP Ice. As I don't own a copy of White, I can't catch one myself, so I'll need to trade in order to get one (the ones on the GTS are crap). I don't necessarily need one with perfect IVs, as long as the IVs are sufficient for competitive use (Sp. Attack and Speed IVs are good), then I'm okay with that. I can offer a number of 5 IV 'mons, including those from apricorn balls.

Dive ball or Heavy Ball ? HA or non HA ?

Dive ball is alright but then i'll copy someone thread :p, and it's easier to find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)